• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

SRTtoZ

I have to say these little included buds that Sonly included are pretty good. I love how they perfectly plug into the headset without leaving much room for them to get tangled or anything and they also have nice little holders to plug them into. I'll probably be using my Kraken Pro V3 but I thought it was a nice touch for people who don't have headphones.

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Woke up at 6AM to an sms about my headset being ready for pickup.
Time to call in sick, I guess.
do it jewish GIF

SRTtoZ

Oh my lord. GT7 is a KILLER fucking app. It's just so damn real. As a Game Pass user I'll be there day one for the new Forza game but how the hell do they surpass this type of immersion without having VR? MS needs to get into VR asap. I like racing games, but I eventually get bored of them without having story stuff to do but this is like being at the track in whatever car you want. The perspective changes everything. You can see when you need to slow down, when to speed up, all without a line to help you. You just don't get the proper depth perception on a 2d screen compared to VR. As someone who's owned an SRT4, 07 350z, '12 WRX STi, this all feels so familiar.

Last edited:

saintjules

Gold Member
So I'm finding that I have to clean my glasses with a cloth before I put on the headset. The smudges comprise the experience. And I think if the glasses rub against the lenses on the headset it also causes some smudge as well.

I think I have to work on my sweet spot a bit more with the range of the headset before I rule anything out. I also wear contacts. But to put them on for VR sessions would be a bit annoying.

I think for the most part you can be fine with glasses. Just adjust the depth of the headset so the glasses are barely touching the lens would be ideal.

This is not to deter anyone from the experience. Rather just be prepared if you use eyewear generally.

Seems prescription lenses are being developed by 3rd party companies. It might be worth the investment in doing this. I am seeing prices at around $50 for this and being released sometime in March.

SRTtoZ

So I'm finding that I have to clean my glasses with a cloth before I put on the headset. The smudges comprise the experience. And I think if the glasses rub against the lenses on the headset it also causes some smudge as well.

I think I have to work on my sweet spot a bit more with the range of the headset before I rule anything out. I also wear contacts. But to put them on for VR sessions would be a bit annoying.

I think for the most part you can be fine with glasses. Just adjust the depth of the headset so the glasses are barely touching the lens would be ideal.

This is not to deter anyone from the experience. Rather just be prepared if you use eyewear generally.

Seems prescription lenses are being developed by 3rd party companies. It might be worth the investment in doing this. I am seeing prices at around $50 for this and being released sometime in March.

Yea I had an issue with my Rayban Wayfarers so I changed them to the default glasses I got for free with my insurance that are smaller but I could see more rim since they were more square, so I went back to my Raybans, cleaned them good along with the lenses and found the sweet spot. Best way is to avoid touching your glasses at all while putting the headset on, make sure the front piece if at maximum length, then tighten the headset where it's comfortable and then adjust the front part until the light gets cut off. Don't push them all the way in or else the glasses will touch the lenses and thats no bueno.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
GT7 is just on another level. It doesn't look like it ever looked on your TV or monitor. It looks real life.

Yeah this is the weird thing about VR

Is it as sharp as flatscreen 4k?

No, but you can see so much more detail in the environments that you don’t pick up on with the TV. It really does feel like real life and is incredible looking even if it’s a little soft. The jump from PSVR1 is enormous and I can’t take anyone seriously who says otherwise.

RE8 is utterly insane with how good the gunplay feels, though this is my first “VR Shooter” type experience. The haptics in the controllers and headset are so dang immersive with the guns, was not expecting to be that impressed

Sadly my VR legs are shit though :lollipop_sad_relieved:

It’s not so much that I feel sick, it’s that I start getting a really bad headache. When I had PSVR1 I stuck to basic games that didn’t have a lot of motion but I went full in on GT7, RE8, and Song in the Smoke with full locomotion/jumping and sadly it was painful to play despite lookimg and feeling so damn amazing

I’m jealous of anyone that can tolerate this stuff for hours

Last edited:

GladiusFrog

Having this issue, been playing mostly GT7 and wanted try try demos of other titles. Controllers work perfectly fine in the OS menu but once a game is booted up the motion is picked up but not the button inputs.

Tried the clear cache, rebuild data base and reset the controllers with a needle, no luck.

Guessing a firmware update is in order and it will be sorted out. Till then back to GT7. 😁

Hawk269

I was able to get my PSVR2 setup and running. I am a Veteran VR user. Had the PSVR1, Quest 1, Quest 2, Vive, Rift S and different PC's up to including my latest with a 13900k and GTX 4090. After reading some of the negative posts about blurriness, sweet spot being extremely narrow I almost hesitated opening it...but decided to go for it and I am glad i did.

Set up was really easy, but there are some things Sony could have done better. For starters, there should be an easier way to have other Profiles and it save settings, but since the headset does not adjust IPD via Software, you would have to recalibrate that for each person using the headset. The other *MAJOR* issue is they need to make a PSVR2 Home Screen on the PS5 Dashboard. After going through the set up and checking things out in VR then you get thrown into a 2D PS5 dashboard takes you out of it. They need to make a nice Home Environment for VR.

I had ZERO issues getting it to work and hitting the sweet spot. I maybe moved it a few times to be sure, but it was easily one of the easiest headsets to get right so quickly. Visually, I think the screens are extremely good. Playing the Demo of Horizon blew me away. I have played Half Life Alyx a few times via my Quest 2 and using my 4090 and honestly, Horizon looks just as good. Not sure how good the game is overall, since it is just the demo, but from what I played it is fantastic.

GT7 like many have said is really impressive. Yes, you can see that there are some downgrades in order to get it to run properly and some LOD issues as you approach AI cars you can see the detail change and certain parts like a muffler appearing when you get close the AI cars. But outside of this, it is extremely impressive and beats out many of the PC VR games I have played.

Overall, the headset is a winner in my opinion. My wife which never plays VR asked to try it and she found the sweet spot almost as fast as i did and she had zero issues with blurry images or anything like that.

A few questions though:

1) Is there a way to know if the Controllers are charging on the official charging dock? I had them on there for a few hours and one of them lasted maybe 1 1/2 hours.
2) In GT7 can you not change car views? I could not find a way to do this, but perhaps they locked it to that one view? One other thing is I wish there was an adjustement screen so the camera in VR was a bit closer and not as far back.

MastAndo

Having this issue, been playing mostly GT7 and wanted try try demos of other titles. Controllers work perfectly fine in the OS menu but once a game is booted up the motion is picked up but not the button inputs.

Tried the clear cache, rebuild data base and reset the controllers with a needle, no luck.

Guessing a firmware update is in order and it will be sorted out. Till then back to GT7. 😁
Had the same problem. I had to reset the right Sense controller twice with a pin while in the game to get it working.

nashman

Blurryness is better now, wiped the lenses down with a micro fiber cloth that helped. There had to be some crap on there out of the box. Also everytime you take off the headset just go to the recalibrate the IPD screen. It takes 5 seconds and it shows if your lined up center of the holes aka center of the sweetspot this help alot. The text on Light Bridgade and Tetris is better now for me. Still not perfect or 4k but looks 1080pish consistantly.

Speaking of Light Bridgade the game is so good! Going to put in ton of hours into it.

So happy I have no motion sickness at all having never played VR till today.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
My initial impressions.

Set up - very easy and very impressive. Felt very high-tech. The camera mode with ar stuff was super cool actually. I wear glasses, so it's kind of tough finding the sweet spot. I think I found it, or close to bit its still blurry. I also have pulse 3ds, which I bought a year or so ago so it sounds nice.

The games. I have 2 games. GT7 and Call of the mountain. Grand Turismo is a god send. I loved the show room. Just chilling in my prius. For a moment I forgot I was playing a game because it was just like my real car. This shit must be freaking dumb with a steering wheel. Some of the menu text is kind of blurry. But god damn is the game immersive.

Less impressed by horizon. It was just okay to me. Looks nice but climbing isn't exactly that fun. Plus it has that annoying Horizon feature of having a protagonist that won't shut the fuck up. Archery is pretty fun. Kind if exhausting to play tbh.

Cinema mode. I tried playing a normal game in it, which was ffxiv. It was kind of cool playing it on a theater sized screen. Where this movie shines is in watching stuff though. I watched an episode of Zeta Gundam from a blu ray I have. Looked fantastic. Like seeing it in my own private theater. I could legit see myself using this mode to watch movies.

Hawk269

One other thing that I think Sony made a massive mistake is the controllers not using AA batteries. I have a Quest 2 and those controllers can last up to 40+ hours on a single battery...these Sony controllers if you are lucky you get about 4 or so hours. Really wish they would of went with batteries instead of what they have in the controllers.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Dumb GT7 question…

How do I just jump into a race of my choosing on a track of my choosing??

I’ve only ever played the career event mode but I don’t see an option specifically just to pick a quick race

Trying to test out the best looking tracks because some of these are super boring looking

Last edited:

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
One other thing that I think Sony made a massive mistake is the controllers not using AA batteries. I have a Quest 2 and those controllers can last up to 40+ hours on a single battery...these Sony controllers if you are lucky you get about 4 or so hours. Really wish they would of went with batteries instead of what they have in the controllers.

With my VR legs I’ll never care about having to go longer than 4 hours

:goog_sick:

Hawk269

With my VR legs I’ll never care about having to go longer than 4 hours

:goog_sick:
Do you have the Charging dock? I thought my controllers were charging before I hooked everything up and even had them on the dock for over 3 hours but one of them only lasted about 1 1/2 hours before it died. Is there a light or something that should be on?

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Do you have the Charging dock? I thought my controllers were charging before I hooked everything up and even had them on the dock for over 3 hours but one of them only lasted about 1 1/2 hours before it died. Is there a light or something that should be on?

Im using the cable but there is a light at the bottom of the controllers that turns on when they are charging

Should be able to see it while docked

SRTtoZ

Yeah this is the weird thing about VR

Is it as sharp as flatscreen 4k?

No, but you can see so much more detail in the environments that you don’t pick up on with the TV. It really does feel like real life and is incredible looking even if it’s a little soft. The jump from PSVR1 is enormous and I can’t take anyone seriously who says otherwise.

RE8 is utterly insane with how good the gunplay feels, though this is my first “VR Shooter” type experience. The haptics in the controllers and headset are so dang immersive with the guns, was not expecting to be that impressed

Sadly my VR legs are shit though :lollipop_sad_relieved:

It’s not so much that I feel sick, it’s that I start getting a really bad headache. When I had PSVR1 I stuck to basic games that didn’t have a lot of motion but I went full in on GT7, RE8, and Song in the Smoke with full locomotion/jumping and sadly it was painful to play despite lookimg and feeling so damn amazing

I’m jealous of anyone that can tolerate this stuff for hours

I heard RE8 is 2 seperate modes between regular and VR. So if I play VR and beat it, get all the trophies etc, and then go back and play it in 2d mode, will I have to re-earn all of the trophies? Do they count twice I guess is what I'm asking. If so that's AWESOME as I'm a trophy hunter and would love to be able to earn them 2x.

Haint

Is it blurry like people say even with that high resolution? I thought it's 4k.

Due to the distortion VR lenses introduce and the software distortion correction they apply to fix it, game render resolution has to be ~40% higher than the actual panel resolution to offset it and be considered 1:1 "native" resolution as it were. For example the Valve Index is 1440x1600, but games have to render at 2K x 2.2K to be considered 1:1 (100%) resolution. And it still sees tremendous clarity gains rendering up to 50% higher than that (i.e. ~3K x 3.3K). PS5 obviously lacks the horse power to run high end stuff at 2800x2800 per eye (the "1:1 native" rendering resolution), even with eye tracking foveated rendering. So games will look somewhat blurry if they're only hitting 2K x 2K or lower (which some of the games seem to be doing). I only got a chance to play the Village demo before the batteries died, but I don't think there's any super sampling going on in it, it looks like it's probably 2K x 2K or lower.

Last edited:

Elog

Getting VR2 today. A very basic question - is there any advanced environment demo such as a space walk or reef dive sequence out there for the VR2 yet? Just feels like a straight up immersion demo would work wonders to introduce VR to family members.

Personally, I would love to play a Subnautica type game in VR on the PS5.

Last edited:

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
I heard RE8 is 2 seperate modes between regular and VR. So if I play VR and beat it, get all the trophies etc, and then go back and play it in 2d mode, will I have to re-earn all of the trophies? Do they count twice I guess is what I'm asking. If so that's AWESOME as I'm a trophy hunter and would love to be able to earn them 2x.

Not sure yet, it does reset progress completely but haven’t gotten a new trophy yet

EekTheKat

Did a quick run of RE8 VR tutorial - and Capcom has seemingly took lessons from previous VR shooters and implemented them here.

There seems to be a "Virtual Stock" mechanism at play here when you aim down the barrel with a shotgun or long guns - the back of the rifle "soft locks" onto your chin (or approximate location) so you can look down the sights easier. IIRC this was a setting the big VR shooters were all playing with back in the day, and it's great to see that implementation polished to a such a state that it's reached console VR. It makes long guns and rifles much more usable without using a stock accessory.

Game defaulted to snap turning - smooth turning is also an option. Vignetting is also on by default - though not so sure if that one can be toggled off yet since I haven't seriously tuned it.

There is a "gun assisted" mode where reload is automatic and no need to chamber a round. Makes the game more of an arcade experience.

The one negative - PSVR2 touch controllers are too big to hold a pistol comfortably with two hands. It does work though, but it will take some time to adjust to controller positioning.

( I'm more of a traditional shooting stance/form enthusiast despite never firing a proper firearm in my life - thanks to hours of H3VR on PC. )

There is almost a universal set of mechanics in VR shooting for guns and rifles, as the way those guns actually function have more impact in VR than it does on a flat screen. Watching devs adopt and share things they came up with in the PC space has been pretty interesting.

If this is the baseline of how RE4 VR will work, then we're in for a pretty good time when that rolls around.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Due to the distortion VR lenses introduce and the software distortion correction they apply to fix it, game render resolution has to be ~40% higher than the actual panel resolution to offset it and be considered 1:1 "native" resolution as it were. For example the Valve Index is 1440x1600, but games have to render at 2K x 2.2K to be considered 1:1 (100%) resolution. And it still sees tremendous clarity gains rendering up to 50% higher than that (i.e. ~3K x 3.3K). PS5 obviously lacks the horse power to run high end stuff at 2800x2800 per eye (the "1:1 native" rendering resolution), even with eye tracking foveated rendering. So games will look somewhat blurry if they're only hitting 2K x 2K or lower (which some of the games seem to be doing). I only got a chance to play the Village demo before the batteries died, but I don't think there's any super sampling going on in it, it looks like it's probably 2K x 2K or lower.

I noticed Song in the Smoke was one of the “sharpest” games I’ve played so far

Probably cuz that resolution is cranked to the max

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Kinda gutting to hear about the sweet spot and Sony not using AA batteries...I sometimes do an all night session in pokerstars VR with the squad, looks like that is out the window here.

I hate silly little issues. Hopefully they release controllers that take batteries. Ffs Sony.

SRTtoZ

Getting VR2 today. A very basic question - is there any advanced environment demo such as a space walk or reef dive sequence out there for the VR2 yet? Just feels like a straight up immersion demo would work wonders to introduce VR to family members.

I would buy the Kayak VR Mirage game. It's cheap and it wows you in the first couple seconds by putting you in a Kayak in a pool. Then you can select from a ton of locations that are gorgeous and you can choose day, night or storm. It's easy as long as you know how to paddle and it's one of those games that shows people exactly what VR is all about.

Imtjnotu

finally got mine to fit comfortable. play starwars for the last hour. crazy how things look. holding the little droids you can make at galaxys edge was cool. the gun play is okay

so far so good now.

only real issue is i seem to keep hitting the damn home button on the controllers

Last edited:

SRTtoZ

Kinda gutting to hear about the sweet spot and Sony not using AA batteries...I sometimes do an all night session in pokerstars VR with the squad, looks like that is out the window here.

I hate silly little issues. Hopefully they release controllers that take batteries. Ffs Sony.
You guys who can't find the sweet spot must be great with the ladies.

BA-DUM-TIS!

Hoppa

There’s not unfortunately. There are demos available though? The one for Cosmo high might be a good place to start

SRTtoZ

Is Tetris Effect Connected worth it? I never played it but I like Tetris. Like how does it work with VR? Are you just playing tetris through a cinematic screen or what? I wish there was a video showing it off.

Sleepwalker

We need to get enough people for GT7 VR and Pavlov matches.
Count me in brother

Played the horizon demo and that sold me on the game, made my wife play (heavy quest 2 user) and she was amazed by the visual quality and not bothered by the wire.

Need to get some more games tomorrow!

Is Tetris Effect Connected worth it? I never played it but I like Tetris. Like how does it work with VR? Are you just playing tetris through a cinematic screen or what? I wish there was a video showing it off.

If you like Tetris and have never played it, pick it up regardless. It's fantastic on flat screen so even if VR isn't much of an improvement, you'll still enjoy it.

I haven't played it in VR but from what I've heard it's just Tetris Connected + sensory deprivation which alone sounds amazing.

Sleepwalker

Theres a fairly good video/trailer on the store page. Personally not for me but the scenery can look incredible

acidagfc

Ok, I had 1 hour before work to start this thing up.

Biggest takeaway - having astigmatism and keratoconus FUCKING SUCKS.
It sucks enough in real life, but in VR things get way worse. For my left eye each light source (read - each pixel) turns into a tiny flare. I got used to it over the years and my brain kinda removes this for most things, but really bright light sources, such as LEDs, still flare a lot.
I even tried taking my glasses off, hoping it would remove some flaring, but nope, it is the same and I can't see shit.
I hope my brain will adjust to this over time.

The games though! Dude!
GT7 looks noticeably lower quality than on regular TV (and its not even 4k nor oled), but the sense of being in actual car is insane.
Kayaking is cool, although I should not have loaded that Norway storm level from the get go, lol. First time ever getting seasick, and I was sitting on my sofa.
Pistolwhip looks really fun, although I only played 1 level.

Now I have to endure the 8 working hours :/

Boss Man

Which steering wheels are people using for GT7? I tried the G29 and thought the DualSense with motion control felt better.

I wonder if they’ll add support for the VR controllers.

Last edited:
Hmmm, not really. You get used to it. A small blemish in an otherwise great looking image

Everything else looks very sharp to me. The biggest thing that stood out was how the colors all popped. Great saturation and black levels
Hmmm OK! I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my headset or settings, because the colors and black levels look washed out to me actually. 😐

Can't find anything in the settings though and it says HDR is enabled.

Crayon

Alright finally got into it. Overall this thing is great. These are impressions from someone who has only played a few sets and only owned a psvr. The other set I played the most on was an original vive. I preferred the strange fine grain psvr version of screendoor to the vive that was always a rectangular grid. That was something I could look past tho. Literally look past like get used to it and it never really bugged me. Vive tracking was amazing, psvr1 tracking was something I really had to work with it but I got by. I actually got pretty good at setting up the camera on that thing.

Anyway. Notes after setup and 1 hour in horizon:

- I can see why people are tripping over the image. They need some time to get used to it. I'm used to using the halo band and as soon as I got video on it, I wiggled it around and lined it up in a few seconds. It's not hard but I totally understand people tripping on it with the $550 new thing. I personally find it easy to adjust. Maybe harder than the first one.

- Woah if the lens unit gets on your nose that fucker hurts!! Round off those corners, sony. It should not touch your nose but when I look up to climb it get pushed a bit that way and ouch.

- Otherwise it's a little more comfy than the psvr1. The gasket is very soft and flexible, the pads feel puffier (though they'll be better when they break in a bit), and it's lighter and the scope doesn't stick as far out, which means it has less leverage.

- These controllers are outstanding. I tossed the wrist straps. The way you can slide your hand though and hold the controller on your wrist is delightful. And I found towards the end of my hour that if I open my hand completley, the controller hangs there. Finger tracking is well.... it kinda works lol. Love these things.

- I was prepared for the eye tracking. I've been gorging stupid youtube videos for two weeks and after hearing a hundred people freak out about it... I got the idea and expected it to be excellent. It was excellent. You know, the first thing you have to do to navigate a menu is find the thing you want with your eyes. Then you can start using your controller. Here, you find what you want and hit the button. Eye tracking for menus is a big winner. It also makes firing the bow feel way more natural. It's like an aim assist but instead of going to enemies if goes where you look. Just excellent technology.

- Me and hunny bunny did some foveated rendering checks and she could clearly see where I was looking as it instantly jumped in quality. People looking at screenshots and not understanding this are not seeing how good the game looks.

- Yes there is some chicanery going on in horizon with the frame re-projection or whatever. Idk how that works but I heard other people talk about it in this game. It's actually pretty common. Depending on when you see it, it can look like a ghosting or a stutter or even something animating at a lower framerate. Games should avoid doing whatever that is in the future. I haven't heard anyone mention it in any other games.

- The image is excellent. If anyone thinks this is just okay I'd like to know what headset they're coming off of. The levels of light and dark and the color is so good. The psvr flavor of screendoor is back but it's so fine that it's approaching a film grain effect. If that's too much for you, then idk if vr is for you yet. This is a clean ass image and with with the oled it looks better (not shaper though) than my chease pizza tv. (ltt: why is everyone buying this $400 tv?!?!?!?!!?)

- Tracking is nice and steady. It will lose your hand here and there. I'm pretty sure its software because when I hide the controller momentarily it doesn't wig out but it did it once when I knew the controller was in visual range. This is not lighthouse tracking not by a long shot. But what is. I found it overall very good though! Losing a hand does not happen very often lol. My hands feel nice and steady with great response. I fucking juggled and apple and a maraca for a second there! I can't ask for more than that at this price.

- It's almost weird seeing graphics this good in vr.

- This game is ass. jk I've only played and hour and it's trying to be a slow intro. But I know that my fear came true and it will be a ton of climbing. Super basic, that climbing gameplay. protip in the accessibility options there's a slider to extend your reach a bit.

I've shopped for headsets here and there because that psvr1 was gettin oooold. And I wanted to play alyx. But this shit aint cheap. And during covid years the used prices were nuts. Once psvr2 was announced I knew I should wait to see it and over the last couple months it started sounding like the best headset you can get for under 4 figures and it's well under. I have hardly tried any as I said, but on paper it's the best thing going. I am really impressed with it and I'm taking a long weekend to get busy with this thing. I really want to play some nms. And I want to try pavlov. An GT7. And RE8. And Rez. You guys are nuts with the talk about the bad launch lineup. It's day one and I am set for a minute.

Last edited:

Haint

The hands in RE8 are so tiny, kinda creeps me out

The scale in Village is dogshit in general. Not just the tiny guns and hands, but the entire first person perspective seems to be least 1-2 feet shorter than me, which makes everything looks weirdly distorted and unnatural. RE7 (and honestly most PSVR1 games) had this same problem, which I always blamed on the lack of floor height awareness and IPD adjustment with PSVR1. If every game has this problem again I'm probably going to return it.

Early impressions on the fit.

It's not comfortable for me. Where my eyes land for the headset to be comfortable, it's too high up on my face.

Bringing it down puts alot of pressure on the bridge of my nose.

Screen door effect is there. And looking to the corners has alot of chromatic aberration. I think injust have to get use to turning my head.

GT7 in the vr show room is crazy tho. Did one race in my camaro and was blown away. Crashed a bunch of times cause I was too busy looking around at the interior of the car.

Also my controllers came dead so while I wait for call of the mountain and starwars to install I'll have them charging

Same issues PSVR1 had. The "Halo" strap design is terrible and simply doesn't work with the symmetry of many people's faces. Aside from the fact that putting all the weight on the frontal bone of the skull is stupid as fuck from a headache inducement and itching follicles perspective, the molding of the front pad greatly limits the height adjustment a user can make to the lenses (which is where most of the complaints of blur and chromatic aberration are coming from, the vertical Y-axis of the lenses. This is clearly the product of a stubborn and insulated Japanese Engineering team that wasn't interested in any way but their way. The Index strap, HTC DAS, and several aftermarket Quest straps shit all over PSVR 2's strap from a great height.

Last edited:

SRTtoZ

How about Moss 1 and 2? I've never heard of these games but all of a sudden I'm looking for anything good to play in VR lol. Are they remastered for PS5?? The trailer looked dated and is low quality so I want something that looks 4k-ish. I'm also thinking about Rez Infinite.

The scale in Village is dogshit in general. Not just the tiny guns and hands, but the entire first person perspective seems to be least 1-2 feet shorter than me, which makes everything looks weirdly distorted and unnatural. RE7 (and honestly most PSVR1 games) had this problem, which I always blamed on the lack of floor height awareness and IPD adjustment with PSVR1. If every game has this problem again I'm probably going to return this.

Is Lady Dimitrescu still a giant mommy though?

Crayon

How about Moss 1 and 2? I've never heard of these games but all of a sudden I'm looking for anything good to play in VR lol. Are they remastered for PS5?? The trailer looked dated and is low quality so I want something that looks 4k-ish. I'm also thinking about Rez Infinite.

The vr2 version of moss/2 is supposed to be way better.

onQ123

Clip this to your side with 2 USB cables running to your controllers lol

emWOrtq.jpg

Top Bottom