• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

Rudius

Overall, VR tech "still suck this bad" outside of really expensive recent VR headsets.

The only way out of SDE but to keep black levels, HDR and OLED colors is the microOLED screens ($$). It's gaining traction as a solution, but the companies offering it don't have the production output to really bring the cost down. Maybe Valve will manage it (still >1k i bet).
Problem with those seams to be the "micro" part, small FoV.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Just submitted refund for mine :(

It’s… kinda neat but I am not interested in spending any amount of time with this thing. I hate wearing a headset. It’s blurry around the edges so if you want to focus on something you can’t just glance at it. You have to turn your whole head and make sure whatever you’re looking at is toward the center

For GT7 I found that I couldn’t just quickly glance up at the mirror or down at the instrument panel or out the side windows like I can in real life. I have to turn my head/neck and focus on it for a moment, which is super annoying, and it means I have to take my attention off the road for far longer than I’d like. I will say that there are some times where the HDR effect looks really damn cool like when seeing the sun illuminate the hood of my car. There were a few times when I just gawked at the scenery (before driving off the damn road and having to start the race over). It’s neat but I’d rather just game on a TV.

I will say that I got no motion sickness like I did with the DriveClub demo on PSVR1. Also while there is a slight screen door effect it’s nowhere near as prominent as with PSVR1. Mura effect is pretty ugly though.

Also played Rez which works great in VR. There’s not a lot of fast motion and aiming is so effortless with the sense controller. Almost makes it too easy.

Anyway I’m dropping this thing off at FedEx tomorrow morning and looking forward to some good old fashioned headset-free ass-on-couch gaming. Hope everyone else is enjoying theirs. If the tech ever improves where it’s as comfy as wearing a pair of glasses and can fill your entire FOV with no blurring around the edges then I’ll be back.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Uhhhh did I get a glitch in Moss 1?

Got a shield in a chest and used it to open a big door, but I literally can’t walk through the door at all. I get up the stairs and hit an invisible wall

Soosa

Banned
After a right session this morning I gotta wonder how in the holy hell you can't be blown away by Horizon, the game is insane looking and when you look up real close to objects the details are incredible, from the individual blades of grass, fibers on the ropes and those vistas baby... They stretch on for miles with no loss of detail. As for the wire, no issues as I played for an hour or two standing turning this way and that and didn't get tangled but man Ill be going back to seated for most of my gaming on this as standing for hours breaks this old dudes back
Maybe demo is worse then?

But to me graphics didnt look that good, they lacked details and stuff like grass/leaves etc looked almost like low res 2D objects floating around on some parts.

I dont have the full game, but on this boat demo it did look ok, but nothing to think "wow!". Resolution/clarity is just way worse than on 4k OLED tv, that it sticks out when stuff doesnt look clear/detailed.

and stuff further away felt like it lacks detail even more. Maybe there is differences between full game and demo, and/or all this hype made expectations too high.

I mean, it looked cool, but is too jagged and low res to look nothing else than a game as in it breaks the immersion when stuff doesnt look clear enough.

I am a complete newcomer to VR and will be getting my PSVR2 sometime today. I must admit that I am just as much nervous about it as I am excited.

For one, I am now reading about issues with the headset from annoyances with red/blue fringing on the OLED screens to issues with the Sense controller, which kind of make me wish I'd held off buying one now. Secondly, my eye sight isn't the best as I have a 'lazy' left eye so I am wondering just how effective the whole VR thing will be and how eye tracking will work (or even if it does). I guess I will find out later on today...

Assuming the experience is postive (let's be optimistic!) then I am looking forward to trying out the pack in game, Horizon: Call of the Mountain, and also the updated Gran Turismo 7 and Resident Evil Village. I also have a couple of PSVR2 demos queued up to try and may buy that mouse game (Moss?) too as that looks really interesting.

Soosa

Banned
I haven't used any VR on PC, but I just booted up the PSVR2 to do a bit of testing.

So far I've played GT7, Kayak VR, and Pavlov (decided to buy tonight):
I have not noticed it in GT7 or Pavlov. Granted I haven't played those in dark settings in game.
In Kayak during the day I didn't noticed it, but it's noticeable at night. It's one of those things where it's definitely there if you are looking for it, but I can easily see past it and it doesn't bother me.

Also when on the PS5 dash I don't see it at all either, just perfect black levels.

For me it's a really minor thing and the PSVR2 overall is way too good otherwise for me to even think about returning it. When engaged with game it's not even a blip on my radar.
Interesting, to me the "mura" is really noticeable in every kind of scenes. It is there when there are bright stuff, it is there when there is dark stuff and everything between.

On dash it is easy to see on the dash and on the black areas maybe too (dont remember right now)

Also black levels seems off to me, like when playing hogwarts legacy the "virtual theater" looks like there is too much gamma and there are no true blacks. Tried to adjust ingame settings a bit but didnt find a way to make it better yet. Like, compared to OLED tv the black level in the game looks almost like LCD image. Black around the "theater image" is pretty black or true black, so maybe it is just something that varies between games/settings etc.

maybe people are more or less sensitive to mura, or there are differences between units. But I find it out pretty weird if people dont notice it on all kind of material as it is so easily popping out from the image.

SRTtoZ

I am a complete newcomer to VR and will be getting my PSVR2 sometime today. I must admit that I am just as much nervous about it as I am excited.

For one, I am now reading about issues with the headset from annoyances with red/blue fringing on the OLED screens to issues with the Sense controller, which kind of make me wish I'd held off buying one now. Secondly, my eye sight isn't the best as I have a 'lazy' left eye so I am wondering just how effective the whole VR thing will be and how eye tracking will work (or even if it does). I guess I will find out later on today...

Assuming the experience is postive (let's be optimistic!) then I am looking forward to trying out the pack in game, Horizon: Call of the Mountain, and also the updated Gran Turismo 7 and Resident Evil Village. I also have a couple of PSVR2 demos queued up to try and may buy that mouse game (Moss?) too as that looks really interesting.
You'll be fine. Don't be nervous and just enjoy the entire experience. I don't have a lazy eye but I have AWFUL eye sight and wear big thick ray ban wayfarer glasses that I thought would get in the way. The headset is engineered so well that they really have thought of everything especially people with all sorts of impairments.

Also, BUY THE MOSS BUNDLE. I swear to god it's the most surprising game I've played on VR so far and I've played some great games the past few days. I guess it was a PSVR game for PS4 that they remastered for PS5/PSVR2 and takes advantage of all of the new features of PSVR2 including the haptics and much improved visuals. If you cannot afford the bundle, then at least buy the 1st one. It's a magical game. The only way I can explain it is it's like a 2d Zelda game but in 3D where you're seeing everything play out right in front of you and you can interact with the world in front of and below you. No VR videos ever do the games justice I notice. It's hard to find the bundle on the PSN store for some reason so here's a link.

Last edited:

Crayon

Horizon is growing on me a bit .if you get more physical with the climbing, there's a shade of platforming since you can jump a bit by yanking yourself up. I was actually enjoying the stretching after work...still too much climbing. The balance feels notably off.

The combat is actually really fun. There should have been more of that.

SRTtoZ

Horizon is growing on me a bit .if you get more physical with the climbing, there's a shade of platforming since you can jump a bit by yanking yourself up. I was actually enjoying the stretching after work...still too much climbing. The balance feels notably off.

The combat is actually really fun. There should have been more of that.
I think it's a huge surprise. Most people expected them to just mail it in, made by a different studio with them just using the big name to sell units but it's actually quite a good game. It's stunning and it's a nice side Horizon story that takes advantage of the hardware in great ways. I would agree that it could use more combat!

Astray

For those who own PSVR2, how well does the sitting mode work? I am interested in the headset once we get astro bot on it, but I don't want to have to move my coffee table every time I want to play VR.

Boneless

Just submitted refund for mine :(

It’s… kinda neat but I am not interested in spending any amount of time with this thing. I hate wearing a headset. It’s blurry around the edges so if you want to focus on something you can’t just glance at it. You have to turn your whole head and make sure whatever you’re looking at is toward the center

For GT7 I found that I couldn’t just quickly glance up at the mirror or down at the instrument panel or out the side windows like I can in real life. I have to turn my head/neck and focus on it for a moment, which is super annoying, and it means I have to take my attention off the road for far longer than I’d like.

That's sound like a very poor laggy effect of the eye tracking's ability to only sharpen where you focus. Haven't heard this in other reviews yet, interesting, that would annoy the hell out of me.

SRTtoZ

For those who own PSVR2, how well does the sitting mode work? I am interested in the headset once we get astro bot on it, but I don't want to have to move my coffee table every time I want to play VR.

Sitting works fine. I've played every game so far sitting unless I want to stretch my legs. You can really play any game however you want. Go into options and change whatever settings, teleportation on off, sitting on/off, height etc.

Last edited:

nowhat

Want this so bad but $40 for tetris is literal insanity
I thought this too. Then watched John's DF retro episode about Tetris and was like "fuck it, if he's so into it I'll give it a go".

This was when the game was released (so paid 40€ for it) and I didn't have a VR headset. I thought it was completely worth it. Now in VR... it's just incredible. Yes, it's Tetris. But it's not Tetris like you know it.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You'll be fine. Don't be nervous and just enjoy the entire experience. I don't have a lazy eye but I have AWFUL eye sight and wear big thick ray ban wayfarer glasses that I thought would get in the way. The headset is engineered so well that they really have thought of everything especially people with all sorts of impairments.

Also, BUY THE MOSS BUNDLE. I swear to god it's the most surprising game I've played on VR so far and I've played some great games the past few days. I guess it was a PSVR game for PS4 that they remastered for PS5/PSVR2 and takes advantage of all of the new features of PSVR2 including the haptics and much improved visuals. If you cannot afford the bundle, then at least buy the 1st one. It's a magical game. The only way I can explain it is it's like a 2d Zelda game but in 3D where you're seeing everything play out right in front of you and you can interact with the world in front of and below you. No VR videos ever do the games justice I notice. It's hard to find the bundle on the PSN store for some reason so here's a link.
Are you not afraid that glasses will touch the lenses?
I wonder if the lenses are plastic or glass

Someone on Reddit just said that puzzling places is the best game to show off the high Image quality. And yes, the edges are sharp, but the textures are all blurry. I’m not getting razor sharp imagery at all.

Cosmonious high is very sharp though and the best for image quality in my opinion. I think my expectations were too high. The only VR I have tried is psvr1 and oculus DK1

Last edited:

Rudius

Indeed. Sure, the screen door effect is reduced compared to the PSVR1 but I'm seriously considering returning mine because I had not expected it to be this noticeable on the PSVR2.

Reviewers talking about how blown away they were, and how this is the clearest, crispest image of any headset or something.. Okay maybe it is, I don't know? I haven't tried them, but if this is as good as it gets, I can't justify spending this kind of money really. 😕

Don't people find that floating layer of grain jarring?
People should manage expectations when it comes to resolution in VR. This is close to the best we can have today (even the best 2000 dollars headset on PC is not 50% better), but it's not "perfect" like a 4K television or 1080 from a distance.

Each eye has a little bit more resolution than a 1080p TV in the vertical (1920p vs 2000), but that is covering a large part of your field of view. It's like sitting very close to a 1080p screen: you will see the pixels if you have good eye sight. In fact, you can get that quality with a giant screen presset for flat games in PSVR2. If you make the virtual screen smaller you get similar results to a 720p screen, a large one.

Resolution is a solved issue for flat games. Some even argue that 4K is a bit of a waste, and 8K certainly will be. But for VR even "8K" (4000x4000) won't be enough. Perhaps 16K will hit the spot.

My advice is to not compare the sharpness with flat screen games and just enjoy what we have now for VR, like we did in past generations of TV gaming. With time we will approach human eye resolution.

Rudius

Oh my lord. GT7 is a KILLER fucking app. It's just so damn real. As a Game Pass user I'll be there day one for the new Forza game but how the hell do they surpass this type of immersion without having VR? MS needs to get into VR asap. I like racing games, but I eventually get bored of them without having story stuff to do but this is like being at the track in whatever car you want. The perspective changes everything. You can see when you need to slow down, when to speed up, all without a line to help you. You just don't get the proper depth perception on a 2d screen compared to VR. As someone who's owned an SRT4, 07 350z, '12 WRX STi, this all feels so familiar.
I would get a Series X ASP if I could play Forza Horizon in VR.

ToadMan

Well thoughts so far…

I had Quest 1 + 2 and PSVR 1. Never tried PC VR though.

Quest was a revelation because no cables at all, and PSVR quickly became irritating because of cables and the move controllers being unreliable.

So now PSVR 2.

Still has a cable - that’s bad.

But the sense controllers are significantly better than the moves before and very similar to quest’s controllers.

So, games…

GT7 is incredible. That’s really all there is to know right now. That’s enough for me. It may as well be a be a new release.

I’ll spoiler the next GT7 bits because I think it’s better to experience it fresh.

Racing against Sophy is like playing a horror game in VR. Suddenly I can look to my mirrors properly, look out the side window to judge my launch and see where she is. It really is an awesome experience. She never gives in though - always there waiting to pounce and usually doing so successfully.

Then I did, without paying attention to what I selected, a 1 hour race simulating a 24 hour race at Spa in a Nissan GTR.

Made nice progress until sunset when the heavens opened with heavy rain. Sunset to night, lighting and rain was an incredible feeling. Tyre decisions, and at times seemingly alone on the track.

Then sunrise, rain had stopped, dry line and dawn which evolved into an overcast and unsettled day. No surprise more rain, another pit stop. Then just before the end, sunshine, blue skies and a dry run.

I usually don’t get through the endurance races because I either lose focus and lose/crash and reset, or I get distracted or disturbed by something.

Not with VR. I finished the race and felt like I was stepping out of a car and removing my helmet.

It’s intense and incredibly exhilarating.

I spent so much time with it I didn’t have much time for anything else.

But I did try out RE8 - yeah its good.

Rez - I still don’t get the game, but VR makes it a more interesting experience for sure.

Pavlov - a game I always liked the idea of but didn’t get with Quest. Yeah, its good, but if PSVR 2 was cableless <chef’s kiss.gif>

Anyway that’s my experience with PSVR 2. GT7 is the killer app for me.

Last edited:

Markio128

Gold Member
You played through ALL of RE8 already?

Damn son, those VR legs. What control style did you play as?

I am on Day 2 of VR and my legs are definitely getting better. HOWEVER, I am fumbling with the controls A LOT and it's really insane in the first part with all those lycan characters.

Honestly, biggest complaint is the small sweet spot - I can't manage to get it to stick. Constantly fiddling with the headset is annoying. And getting it JUST RIGHT seems to require a super tight fit. Comfort is not as good as I had hoped.
I’m not sure if you already do this, but what I find to be effective in quickly finding the sweet spot is to tighten the halo comfortably first, then bring in the visor - then it usually just takes a few small adjustments for a second or two.

SilentUser

People should manage expectations when it comes to resolution in VR. This is close to the best we can have today (even the best 2000 dollars headset on PC is not 50% better), but it's not "perfect" like a 4K television or 1080 from a distance.

Each eye has a little bit more resolution than a 1080p TV in the vertical (1920p vs 2000), but that is covering a large part of your field of view. It's like sitting very close to a 1080p screen: you will see the pixels if you have good eye sight. In fact, you can get that quality with a giant screen presset for flat games in PSVR2. If you make the virtual screen smaller you get similar results to a 720p screen, a large one.

Resolution is a solved issue for flat games. Some even argue that 4K is a bit of a waste, and 8K certainly will be. But for VR even "8K" (4000x4000) won't be enough. Perhaps 16K will hit the spot.

My advice is to not compare the sharpness with flat screen games and just enjoy what we have now for VR, like we did in past generations of TV gaming. With time we will approach human eye resolution.
Yeah I made the mistake to think it would be like a 4K TV and I was letdown initially because of that. Absolutely my mistake. But in my defense, thisnis the first VR I have and all my prior experiences with other VRs were short 😅

But now, man.... I'm loving it! Everything works so well together, I'm really happy with my purchase. Going to take some days off soon, will play a lot of Light Brigade, Resi 8 and Demeo lol also going to bring some friends home to try it the PSVR2!

Also considering buying even more games, like Cities (I'm a sucker for city management games) and Sea of Garden.

Minsc

Gold Member
I've taken this thing off and on so many times that I can get the headset on with the headphones locked in with the perfect sweet spot in about 20 seconds. I'm in love.

What's your routine for starting out a VR session with it? Do you need to redo any tests or calibration? The eye tracking? I've still only had one, but it will be nice having the process down to under 30 seconds instead of the longer learning curve on day 1.

XXL

I've taken this thing off and on so many times that I can get the headset on with the headphones locked in with the perfect sweet spot in about 20 seconds. I'm in love.
Same here. It's not as big of an issue as people are making it out to be, in my opinion.

SRTtoZ

Are you not afraid that glasses will touch the lenses?
I wonder if the lenses are plastic or glass
You can adjust it without touching the lenses. If I push it all the way in yes they touch but you can still push them in quite a bit without touching with zero light bleed. Sony engineered it very well.

Romulus

You played through ALL of RE8 already?

Damn son, those VR legs. What control style did you play as?

I am on Day 2 of VR and my legs are definitely getting better. HOWEVER, I am fumbling with the controls A LOT and it's really insane in the first part with all those lycan characters.

Honestly, biggest complaint is the small sweet spot - I can't manage to get it to stick. Constantly fiddling with the headset is annoying. And getting it JUST RIGHT seems to require a super tight fit. Comfort is not as good as I had hoped.

Nah I'm sorry, I meant we wrapped up for the day.

Got to play RE8 last night - Best VR experience by far!

Pretty awesome launch lineup- here’s how I would rate the games I played so far:

RE8 10/10
GT7 9.5/10
Horizon 9/10
Kayak VR 8.5/10
Rez 8/10
No Man’s Sky 6/10

Lots more games coming out this year - really looking forward to Switchback next - Rush of Blood was one of the first games I played in VR and loved it!

No Mans Sky plays well but is disappointing still visually in VR. The Fractal update on PC had VR improvements mentioned in the patch notes, but even running maxed on a 3090 with a Reverb G2 the game still looked blurry - distant detail looks as it if it was behind some kinda blur filter. I doubt the PSVR2 version is gonna get better if the PC version is just as blurry.

Shame there's no update for Star Wars Squadrons. Cockpit detail is phenomenal on a G2, but the game would look even better on the PSVR2 OLED given the space combat.

Yeah, I quickly realised that the praise the screen got is *compared to other headsets*, which I have not used. So I went in again with more reasonable expectations and I'm having a much better time now.

Still think the reviewers have set the bar incredibly high for what one can expect of the image quality.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Uh no. He's probably seeing distortion at the edges of the lenses.
Yeah that’s what it is. I think it makes it difficult to play games that require quick glances at your periphery like GT7.
Yeah, I quickly realised that the praise the screen got is *compared to other headsets*, which I have not used. So I went in again with more reasonable expectations and I'm having a much better time now.

Still think the reviewers have set the bar incredibly high for what one can expect of the image quality.
Yeahhhh I’m never trusting the hype again. I remember PSVR1 some tech YouTuber said Rez moved him to tears. So many people want to put a headset on and experience some techno rapture of the nerds. Definitely helps to keep your expectations in check

SRTtoZ

I had to completely fucking NOPE out of the RE8 VR Demo. I just wasn't mentally prepared for it. I just wanted to test out the mechanics of shooting and the visuals which impressed the fuck out of me but once I got in that basement and opened the armoire, I was like, yea I'm not ready for this. Let me finish Dead Space first lol.

I might be better off beating Village first in 2D and then going back in for the VR experience afterwards just so I don't have a heart attack. I thought playing games in the dark on a TV was scary. This shit is next level.

Last edited:

Boss Man

Second day:

Played some Moss (OG), Gran Turismo, and No Man’s Sky last night.

Moss is easy to stomach and really really neat. Looking at my completion %, it looks like it might be pretty short though. Having a blast with it. At some point pretty early on there’s a backdrop with silhouettes of deer in it and they are correctly scaled. I felt like I was sitting in the forest, awesome moment.

IDK if it’s more experience or because I raced in a different track (not the bog standard circle track I tried the day before) but Gran Turismo was way easier to handle this time, and a lot of fun. I got a chance to look back and see the back seats and seatbelts, all of the detail. GT7 should have a demo available for VR users. I also drove a car that has one of those rectangular/boxy steering wheels and that added a lot of immersion (playing with dualsense motion steering).

No Man’s Sky made my jaw drop multiple times. First in my ship looking out into space through the windows while idling, just absolutely floored - and then when I landed on a planet to explore. What an incredible job these guys have done supporting this game for so long. This might actually be my favorite VR experience so far - I got the most “VR giggles” from this one. I also really like the movement options they provide. Smooth movement based on head tracking felt great and didn’t make me sick! Being able to use the right stick to look around independently while movement stuck to where I was physically facing helped a lot to keep me grounded. I will look for more games with this movement option for sure.

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

No Mans Sky plays well but is disappointing still visually in VR. The Fractal update on PC had VR improvements mentioned in the patch notes, but even running maxed on a 3090 with a Reverb G2 the game still looked blurry - distant detail looks as it if it was behind some kinda blur filter. I doubt the PSVR2 version is gonna get better if the PC version is just as blurry.

Shame there's no update for Star Wars Squadrons. Cockpit detail is phenomenal on a G2, but the game would look even better on the PSVR2 OLED given the space combat.

According to a post on reddit, NMS uses a custom engine that doesn't support foveated rendering. Even the Horizon CoM uses unreal engine instead of Decima to get a better VR picture. Wonder if it can be incorporated?

Personally I feel like we need a zoom function because some things to me look to big, NMS for example. I'd like to zoom out a bit.

dorkimoe

Thought the resident evil controls were jank
Uhhhh did I get a glitch in Moss 1?

Got a shield in a chest and used it to open a big door, but I literally can’t walk through the door at all. I get up the stairs and hit an invisible wall
ill let ya know when I get there. But I’m so enjoying this game man. I hope to see more adventure games like this.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Are we going to get a PC version soon?

I understand they want to sell consoles but isn’t selling a $500 headset a good trade off by letting people use it on pc? Then maybe they’ll get a ps5 down the road. Really hope this happens without much work on my part

Rudius

PSVR2 is asking to turn on TV every time.

I did the setup, played many games yesterday and today, but when I turn the PS5 and PSVR2 it asks me to take it off and turn on the TV screen. After I do that it lets me proceed and I can turn off the TV.

Here is a picture of the issue.

xFxkDZg.jpg

XXL

I had to completely fucking NOPE out of the RE8 VR Demo. I just wasn't mentally prepared for it. I just wanted to test out the mechanics of shooting and the visuals which impressed the fuck out of me but once I got in that basement and opened the armoire, I was like, yea I'm not ready for this. Let me finish Dead Space first lol.

I might be better off beating Village first in 2D and then going back in for the VR experience afterwards just so I don't have a heart attack. I thought playing games in the dark on a TV was scary. This shit is next level.
Yeah, VR horror is another level of horror that people can't really understand until they expierence it first hand.

VR is the best medium for horror, in general.

There is so much truth here it hurts.

Except this part:
The fud is bizarre, people trashing the visuals, price point, available games, etc.

No, it's not bizarre. It should be absolutely expected given the platform war dynamics around this. It's going to come from every angle. Even most of your sony ponies are butthurt about there being vr games in the little show today.

This is the best headset for the money or double the money unless I and informed reviewers missed something major. The launch lineup is as they said, "What we have here, and what we've got available day 1 for games is unprecedented".

Everyone enjoy their hardware and don't be gaslit by a loud minorty of warriors crying sour grapes.
Why give console warriors the attention they crave? IIgnore them, they are idiots.
Interesting, to me the "mura" is really noticeable in every kind of scenes. It is there when there are bright stuff, it is there when there is dark stuff and everything between.

On dash it is easy to see on the dash and on the black areas maybe too (dont remember right now)

Also black levels seems off to me, like when playing hogwarts legacy the "virtual theater" looks like there is too much gamma and there are no true blacks. Tried to adjust ingame settings a bit but didnt find a way to make it better yet. Like, compared to OLED tv the black level in the game looks almost like LCD image. Black around the "theater image" is pretty black or true black, so maybe it is just something that varies between games/settings etc.

maybe people are more or less sensitive to mura, or there are differences between units. But I find it out pretty weird if people dont notice it on all kind of material as it is so easily popping out from the image.
Sure you set it up correctly? Because honestly, i'm having none of these problems.

Like, did you expect a 4k equivelent image or something? If so, that's on you.
Yeah that’s what it is. I think it makes it difficult to play games that require quick glances at your periphery like GT7.

Yeahhhh I’m never trusting the hype again. I remember PSVR1 some tech YouTuber said Rez moved him to tears. So many people want to put a headset on and experience some techno rapture of the nerds. Definitely helps to keep your expectations in check
But GT7 is easiest of all the games to play. I played for two hours straight without a problem. Mirrors and guages are fine to take a quick look at.

People are definitely havibng a different experience than I am. I've own a few headsets now, and this one is definitely the best of them. I even prefer it to my index, which is quite a bit more expensive.

Reactions: XXL
Top Bottom