• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why would anyone pick palm tree boy?

He looks normal without his headband thing.

B2W2_Nate_Pok%C3%A9star_Student.png

And his overworld sprite is fine.

ohlawd

He looks normal without his headband thing.

B2W2_Nate_Pok%C3%A9star_Student.png

And his overworld sprite is fine.

That's the thing; he looks absolutely normal.

I don't want that. I lost Yancy (it's a big blow I admit.... so adorableee) but I'm not trading away my skorts and Priness Leia buns for anything.

ohlawd

Trying the Magnemite Coil. Really need the nursery...
if you didn't know, your Join Avenue has to be at least level 15 and have beaten the E4.

I wouldn't depend on other people (GTS, etc) for getting the nursery either. Your best bet is to get lucky with the daily ingame fans.

thats a boy right?

Yeah, Bugsy is a boy. I spent my entire childhood thinking that he was a girl. Then on a faithful day on GameFAQs, someone pointed out to me that Bugsy was actually a girl. Mind blown and childhood crushed.

Aggrotek

if you didn't know, your Join Avenue has to be at least level 15 and have beaten the E4.

I wouldn't depend on other people (GTS, etc) for getting the nursery either. Your best bet is to get lucky with the daily ingame fans.

Yeah, Bugsy is a boy. I spent my entire childhood thinking that he was a girl. Then on a faithful day on GameFAQs, someone pointed out to me that Bugsy was actually a girl. Mind blown and childhood crushed.

Yea, I need the coil to level it up to 15. Only at 7 right now...

clemenx

Banned
Well, it took until the last gym but Serperior finally was useful for something.

He went from the lowest level on my party to the highest, lol.

Trey

PP Up. Also, OHKO > 2-3HKOs, regardless of PP, I feel. If you're OHKOing reliably with a 55BP attack, you're so overleveled it doesn't even matter what moves you carry.

Red

PP Up. Also, OHKO > 2-3HKOs, regardless of PP, I feel. If you're OHKOing reliably with a 55BP attack, you're so overleveled it doesn't even matter what moves you carry.

I am 10+ levels ahead of whatever I'm fighting right now, so Force Palm is usually 1-2HKO.
Dream Radar also gives tons of them Leppa Berries if you have a 3DS.

Still only a DS Lite unfortunately.

Top Bottom