• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What are some good HM slaves? Black 2 here.

Samurott. Cut, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Smash.

Azumarill. Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive.

Swanna learns Surf and Fly, as do most of the Dragons.

Stoutland hilariously learns Surf, alongside Strength and Rock Smash.

After game though, I generally run around with Ambipom for his Pickup ability and HM capabilities, and Volcarona as my Flying Pokemon and because it has Flame Body for hatching.

vall03

I used to have Samurrot and Braviary as HM Slaves but I traded my real HM slaves from White

Linoone: Surf, Cut, Rock Smash, Strength + Pick-up
Dragonite: Fly, Waterfall, Dive (the only non-legendary Pokemon that can cover the other HM moves that Linoone can't)

Lapras always and forever.
Samurott. Cut, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Smash.

Azumarill. Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive.

Swanna learns Surf and Fly, as do most of the Dragons.

Stoutland hilariously learns Surf, alongside Strength and Rock Smash.

After game though, I generally run around with Ambipom for his Pickup ability and HM capabilities, and Volcarona as my Flying Pokemon and because it has Flame Body for hatching.
Thanks.

While the habitat list is a welcome addition, I wish it was more in-depth. It doesn't differentiate between the dark and regular grass. Or does that come later as an upgrade?

Edit: Also, I kind of dislike the double battles because of the framerate issues.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Why is it hilarious? Spoken like someone who's never swam with a huge dog :p

Because of the dog's build. He's not some sort of athletic looking hound, but overweight with short stubby legs and a short snot. All the things that make a poor swimming dog. Please don't argue with me that 'all dogs can swim naturally!', I already had to blast some guy in another thread with a bunch of research and facts. :p

But besides, we know he's not actually swimming. He's on a surf board.

Poochie.jpeg

Karuyag

i use dragonite as my HM whore.... he can learn ALL genV HM moves...
i use golduck as secondary for waterfall/dive... he can learn flash/dig/rock smash as well

On another note... i find myself very annoyed when encountering a legendary due to natures... I find myself resetting at least 20 times just so i can catch it with the nature i want... that... on top of the horrible catch rates... takes at least 5mins til i catch every time + resets... then again... im kinda anal and want to catch all my legendaries in poke balls onry... takes a bit of patience... and theres always that threat of "struggle"...

clemenx

Banned
Because of the dog's build. He's not some sort of athletic looking hound, but overweight with short stubby legs and a short snot. All the things that make a poor swimming dog. Please don't argue with me that 'all dogs can swim naturally!', I already had to blast some guy in another thread with a bunch of research and facts. :p

Actually, I've never thought of Stoutland as a short dog... I've just assumed he had legs under that hair D:

We need a shaved Stoutland fanart to settle this matter.

Red

I say a discover has been found! someone on gfaqs found an endless rare candy glitch.....or should I say trick and it thanks to the new breeder rematch mechanics. Its post game only btw.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64393752

I can confirm it works since im on my 6th rare candy battle. XD
That is extremely helpful. But I'm conflicted... On the one hand, this makes it easy to fill pokedex entries for Pokemon i wouldn't otherwise have a use for. On the other, it's almost too easy.

ffdgh

wait what?! infinite Rare Candies! I just fought that same Female Breeder yesterday, sadly shes not there today... :(

You're supposed to save outside the stadiums before you enter them and then check and see if shes around. If not just soft reset and check again until you get her.

ffdgh

It's a trading exploit for inserting hacked/created pokemon into your PC. So for instance you can make a L100 Mewtwo and have it sent to you on the Global trading system in a matter of minutes.

Oh so it does the same thing as pokecheck/pokegen then. Nah wouldn't want to make it too easy...tho I do enjoy making impossible move combinations and abilities for fun.

Roto13

Oh so it does the same thing as pokecheck/pokegen then. Nah wouldn't want to make it too easy...tho I do enjoy making impossible move combinations and abilities for fun.

Yeah, better to just grind for hours, right? It's so challenging.

Korosenai

I'm thinking about using togekiss as part of my team.

Should I try and breed a togepi that knows Nasty plot? Would I be ok without nasty plot?

I'm thinking about using togekiss as part of my team.

Should I try and breed a togepi that knows Nasty plot? Would I be ok without nasty plot?

Your best bet is a Togekiss with Air Slash, ThunderWave, Aura Sphere and Roost as well as Serene Grace as it's ability. Trust me; that thing is a flinchhaxx machine!

Top Bottom