• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KirasLaugh.gif

This GIF is perfect for the situation.
KuGsj.gif

TBH I think people should get more creative than Flinchkiss but I guess it's the most viable so *shrug*

RagnarokX

Man, I just played my first 2 online rotation battles and both opponents disconnected after letting my cloyster set up. At least have the decency to forfeit.

omg getting my ass handed to me by electric gym :(

fucking flame charge is like super effective to my whole party except for my otter, which the electric move finishes :X

buggers.

No trainers left to grind my sandile T___T

Firestorm

Woo. Just beat Skyla. Now that my Pokemon have evolved at least once for the most part, they're dying in less horrible ways.

klang.png
Lv39
scraggy.png
Lv38
emboar.png
Lv37
garbodor.png
Lv37

MicH

Oh yeah! Landorus Therian Forme GET! + Regenerator Ho-Oh, Multiscale Lugia and Telepathy Dialga and Giratina. Great bonusses for being a PokéManiac.

Mr. Matthew

Neo Member
All right, after a week of holiday, finally back home. Which means internet once again! Can't wait to battle/trade with some of you.

As of right now, I am ready to take on Drayden. Current team is:
Flygon Lv 51
Metagross Lv 49
Electrivire Lv 51
Lapras Lv 51
Lucario Lv 53
Arcanine Lv 55

Ondore

I got Quirky on Thundurus and Landorus from Dream Radar. -_- There's no way to RNG Dream Radar, is there?

But I'll definitely be abusing that Rare Candy loop in the Stadium. It's Hydreigon time!

Ah Pokémon...Confused and paralyzed, manage to not get hit in confusion or lose a turn due to paralysis, but then goes and misses anyway.

Gotta love it...

After a delay of a week I finally have my copy of White 2! :D What I ask myself now is if I should pull through White 1 as I'm currently at the 5th Gym there :/

Korosenai

For the past week, when I use the dream world i keep getting the ocean when i use the dream bridge.

Is there anyway to get to other areas or unlock them?

I don't recall who said Serperior was lousy but I just got the thing evolved and it seems to be pretty good thus far.
might have something to do with the fact that I'm at the part of the game with lots of Water Pokemon
Coil // Leaf Blade // Aerial Ace // Leech Seed is very solid for ingame purposes.

Magnemite/Magneton is still the star of my team though. I don't know what is but whenever my starter Pokemon isn't amazing, I tend to gravitate towards those bulky Electric types. First Ampharos, now Magneton.

Kinda new to this. What do I get out of connecting to the dream world and that whole thing? Also can I transfer pokes to the dream world from my Pokemon White game and pick them up in White 2 or no?

Gravijah

i don't want to play through Summer again so i'm thinking of changing my clock ahead to December. how do the games handle this again? events locked out until the clock rolls over, or is it longer?
I don't think it will.

i'll be replacing my modem/router again, so i'll add you again once i have everything stable.

Frost_Ace

i don't want to play through Summer again so i'm thinking of changing my clock ahead to December. how do the games handle this again? events locked out until the clock rolls over, or is it longer?

i'll be replacing my modem/router again, so i'll add you again once i have everything stable.

Yep, you just have to wait 24 hours I think.

RagnarokX

Kinda new to this. What do I get out of connecting to the dream world and that whole thing? Also can I transfer pokes to the dream world from my Pokemon White game and pick them up in White 2 or no?

The dreamworld allows you to catch pokemon with abilities they don't normally have and transfer them to your game.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ahh thank you sir

Also grants you access to different C-Gear skins, and some berries you'd otherwise have a tough / impossible time finding in game. Don't go crazy over Dream World, but if you play it once, or twice a week it can be rewarding. Playing flash games designed for a five year old every day can be sort of mind numbing. If you really want a Pokemon with a Dream World ability, it's likely someone on the forums can trade you one.

Do the rotation battles have better AI or am I just getting unlucky? Seems like I get schooled more times than not in that format lol.

Also, they nerfed Dynamicpunch? My poor No Guard Machamp... :/

Also grants you access to different C-Gear skins, and some berries you'd otherwise have a tough / impossible time finding in game. Don't go crazy over Dream World, but if you play it once, or twice a week it can be rewarding. Playing flash games designed for a five year old every day can be sort of mind numbing. If you really want a Pokemon with a Dream World ability, it's likely someone on the forums can trade you one.

Random people who visit your Dream World home will also visit your Join Avenue, so that's another good thing.

Hmm I have a quick question about the Mystery Gift system. I don't want to play White 2 yet before I finished White 1 though I still wanted to get Gensect so I selected Mystery Gift before I even started a new game and successfully got it. And I wonder if when I turn the DS off now, will my Gensect wait for me in a Pokémon Center as soon as I start a new game?

Roto13

Hmm I have a quick question about the Mystery Gift system. I don't want to play White 2 yet before I finished White 1 though I still wanted to get Gensect so I selected Mystery Gift before I even started a new game and successfully got it. And I wonder if when I turn the DS off now, will my Gensect wait for me in a Pokémon Center as soon as I start a new game?

Yeah. The first two things I did were the Unova Link and Mystery Gift before I even started a file and they both worked.

backlot

I don't really think a lot of the Entralink or Dreamworld stuff is worth messing with. If you want Pokemon with Dreamworld abilities it's way easier to just trade for them.

clemenx

Banned
What's the BP on Conkeldurr Dynamic Punch after Sheer Force and STAB? D:

I don't know if it's worth it the 50% acc but damn, that's a good gamble.

MicH

So how do you guys usually set up your boxes at the PC? Alphabetically, typing, Dex no.?

I've always done it by typing making boxes for grass, water, electric etc., but there are now so many of each type (especially water) that it's getting out of hand :p I'm not keeping al the evolutionary stages of every Pokémon, though.

What do you find to be the best?

backlot

I just keep my Pokemon in the order I caught them and then make separate boxes for my competitive Pokemon and breeding stuff.

Roto13

So how do you guys usually set up your boxes at the PC? Alphabetically, typing, Dex no.?

I've always done it by typing making boxes for grass, water, electric etc., but there are now so many of each type (especially water) that it's getting out of hand :p I'm not keeping al the evolutionary stages of every Pokémon, though.

What do you find to be the best?

If you want to collect every Pokemon, you'll pretty much have to organize them by number or something, like I did in Black, since there's not a lot of leftover space.

In Black 2 I just leave everything where it lands. :p

Top Bottom