• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

I'm going to ask if anyone wants to trade me a Chicorita for any other starter from any other Pokemon game, and I'm going to ask every new page until it happens. :p

Suairyu

Banned
Fuuuuck!

(post gym 7 spoilers)
Reshiram! In threedee! N just took off with him. This game is amazing (for a Pokémon game).

If that is the quality of the 3D models, I might just be able to stomach a 3D Pokémon game for the sixth generation. I prefer sprites for this sort of thing but with so many Pokémon now it'll soon be impractical. Hopefully the overworld will retain the sprite-like aesthetic.

And oh! Look! An excuse to head back to Nimbasa City! Musical Theatre time!

Forkball

Man, Bulbapedia has been getting hammered since Black and White came out. Serebii too. I just want to know when Tympole evolves!

.JayZii

Banned
ferroseed.jpg

Okay what's Ferroseed's deal? Is it me or is this the lamest-looking pokemon ever? It looks like they couldn't come up with a way to blend steel and grass so they just settled on a junior high student's trapper keeper doodle. Same with Ferrothorn.

Manus

.JayZii said:
ferroseed.jpg

Okay what's Ferroseed's deal? Is it me or is this the lamest-looking pokemon ever? It looks like they couldn't come up with a way to blend steel and grass so they just settled on a junior high student's trapper keeper doodle. Same with Ferrothorn.

I love his design.

Kurtofan

.JayZii said:
ferroseed.jpg

It's a pine cone.
And I like the design.

Roto13

.JayZii said:
ferroseed.jpg

Oh, yeah, for sure! It's totally just you!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Reknoc said:
Tornadus is really starting to get on my tits. Think I'm just gonna masterball the thing and not look back.

This raises a good question, where is it best to use your masterball?

Roto13 said:
I'm going to ask if anyone wants to trade me a Chicorita for any other starter from any other Pokemon game, and I'm going to ask every new page until it happens. :p
Do you still want a Chikorita? I can give you one. I don't need anything in return, unless you have a spare PP Up you could give me. Do you want a hatched Chikorita, or an egg?

FC: 0303 9099 2313

Roto13

UltimateIke said:
Do you still want a Chikorita? I can give you one. I don't need anything in return, unless you have a spare PP Up you could give me. Do you want a hatched Chikorita, or an egg?

FC: 0303 9099 2313
Perfect. I'd prefer a hatched one but don't knock yourself out if you only have an egg. I'll totally send a PP Up your way. I'm number 53 on the list.

farnham said:
did anything happen between misty and ash

i havent followed it. the ruby, sapphire generation already did not have misty so i guess shes gone for good

In my dreams where I'm Ash, we got together and got married, and travelled the world together catching lots of Pokémon and it was wonderful :mad:

Raxus

HolyCheck said:
This raises a good question, where is it best to use your masterball?
Just FYI
Thundurus/Tornadus are the only two wandering pokemon in the entire game. The rest of the legendaries are set encounters. IMO use your masterball and save yourself the HUGE headache.

W1SSY

I should have never started to breed pokemon because I am starting to have boxes specifically for oshawott, snivy, tepig, and axew.

P90

Is the wifi trading working yet? I so need an arena trap dugtrio/diglet. I need to conquer me some Zekroms and Reshirams with a "gutter" pokemon.

DMG-01

Apparently, the Move Relearner doesn't teach past evolutions' moves. Has that always been the case?

Suairyu said:
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

... or are you talking about the anime?
He's talking about the anime. Ash has never been in the mainline games.
Red doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom