• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
.JayZii said:
Since i clearly have no taste, I'm curious what pokegaf's favorite and least favorite gen v pokemon designs are.

Favorites: Reuniclus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Dewott, Emolga, Escavalier, Klinknlang, Litwick, Chandelure, Axew, Haxorus, Mienfoo, Rufflet, Braviary, Durant, Herdier, Blitzle, Gigalith, Excadrill, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Sandile, Scraggy, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Zorua, Minccino, Genesect.

Least Favorite: Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cryogonal, Stunfisk, Mienshao, Druddigon, Watchog, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Swoobat, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Crustle, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Swanna.

Mr. Sam

.JayZii said:
Since i clearly have no taste, I'm curious what pokegaf's favorite and least favorite gen v pokemon designs are.

Favourite:

563.png

Least favourite:

569.png

Wiseblade

Favourites: The Snivy line, Volcarona, The elemental Monkeys (except for Simisear) , Escavalier, Scraggy, Sawk/Throh, The Drillbur line, the Frillish line, The Blitzle line, Tepig (HATE his evolutions though), Zekrom, Virizion, Genesect, and Keldeo.

Least Favourite: Roggenrola, Boldore.

Poyunch

.JayZii said:
Favorite: Reuniclus line, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Escavalier, Scolipede line, Axew, Cubchoo, Shelmet line, and Scrafty line

Least Favorite: Goth line, Beartic, Mandibuzz line, and Basculin

Not many Pokemon I hate this gen. I love this gen.

Can someone with a Thundurus trade it back and forth with me so they can be added to my pokedex?

Edit: Friend Code 2494 3527 2828.
Put a 0 instead of a 8.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
RPG_Fanatic said:
Can someone with a Thundurus and/or Zekrom trade them back and forth with me so they can be added to my pokedex?

Edit: Friend Code 2494 3527 2028.

I have a Zekrom I can do it with :) you do it with something fancy too :p

I'm in the spread sheet ill grab it for u

1807 1605 8594

edit: seems your code is wrong!

Raxus

Roto13 said:
I was hoping to trade a Giratina for Zekrom and one of the legendary dogs for Thundurus. (I also have a spare Zapdos.) Everyone wants a level 9 Reshiram. :p Part of the problem is probably that nobody who has a Giratina in their pokedex doesn't already have one.
Sure on Giratina. I will have to get back to you on Thundurus.

Gravijah

Gonna go through the Pokedex and list off some of my favorite:

Ones I really like: Oshawott, Samurott, Purrloin, Liepard, Gigalith, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Sigilyph, Yamask, Archeops, Zorua, Zoroark, Minccino, Cinccino, Gothorita, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Escavalier, Frillish, Ferroseed, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Litwitck line, Axew line, Cryogonal, Shelmet line, Mienfoo line, Golett line, Pawniard line, Deino line, Larvesta line, Reshiram, Kyrurem.

Wow, honestly I could probably add a ton more to that list.

HolyCheck said:
I have a Zekrom I can do it with :) you do it with something fancy too :p

I'm in the spread sheet ill grab it for u

1807 1605 8594

Awesome. Sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is the gaf spreadsheet? I haven't come across the term until entering this thread today.

Edit: Let me check again 2494 3527 2828

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
RPG_Fanatic said:
Awesome. Sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is the gaf spreadsheet? I haven't come across the term until entering this thread today.

I just pm'd you lol ignore it!

on the OP at the very bottom are 2 links to view the spreadsheet and to enter ur info into the spreadsheet :)

edit: Ok! added you and i'll be sitting in the internet room thingy

DeVeAn

So how are we suppose to have all our pokemon from older versions? I have more than are allowed to fit into the PC box. They can't go back either so anyone know of a solution?

Gravijah

DeVeAn said:
So how are we suppose to have all our pokemon from older versions? I have more than are allowed to fit into the PC box. They can't go back either so anyone know of a solution?

Have at least one Pokemon in each box and you'll end up with 8 more. Do it again and you'll get another 8.

Reknoc

.JayZii said:

Favourite: Stunfisk, Oshawott, Krokorok

Least favourite: That deer things evolution maybe, I guess?

DeVeAn

Gravijah said:
Have at least one Pokemon in each box and you'll end up with 8 more. Do it again and you'll get another 8.
So what your saying is, the game starts adding boxes automatically?

HolyCheck said:
I just pm'd you lol ignore it!

on the OP at the very bottom are 2 links to view the spreadsheet and to enter ur info into the spreadsheet :)

edit: Ok! added you and i'll be sitting in the internet room thingy

I'm in too.

D-Pad

Gray-Jaeger90 said:
anyone available to help evolve my karrablast? I believe someone will need shelmet in order for karra to evolve.

FC: 4126-4279-2162

I'm here for you:
D-Pad 0647 5048 2722

Reknoc

D-Pad said:
I think you got your favorites mixed with your least favorites. :p

Woah woah, I can understand why people could dislike Stunfisk and Oshawott but Krokorok?

Look at this dude:

552.png

Guy is too cool

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I have one box for every Pokemon type, including two for water, one for breeding, three for sweepers, one for 'walls's, and one for 'others'.

I might condense it down to 1-649, but it will be more difficult for me to find EV trained Pokemon in general. We'll see.

Gravijah

Reknoc said:
Woah woah, I can understand why people could dislike Stunfisk and Oshawott but Krokorok?

Look at this dude:

552.png

Guy is too cool

I hate how his evolution changes to red for no reason. Stupid.

D-Pad

Reknoc said:

Look at this dude:

552.png

Guy is too cool

I like Krokorok actually but
586.png
is too awesome and I was just trying to make sense of things... :(

Reknoc

D-Pad said:
I like Krokorok actually but
586.png
is too awesome and I was just trying to make sense of things... :(

Oh it's spring form is pretty decent actually. I was grasping since I couldn't really thing of any I disliked and remembered going "urgh" when I saw one today.

Gravijah said:
I hate how his evolution changes to red for no reason. Stupid.

Yea, not a massive fan of it's final evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom