• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus Tera said:
Sent you a Solosis since I saw you had Black. Hopefully you didn't have it already.
I actually have all of the Pokemon (other than the 3 unreleased event Pokemon). But it's the thought that counts! :)

I'm collecting a bunch of trainer IDs to get the items in Castelia City though. You just got me a PP Max!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
UltimateIke said:
I actually have all of the Pokemon (other than the 3 unreleased event Pokemon). But it's the thought that counts! :)

I'm collecing a bunch of trainer IDs to get the items in Castelia City though. You just got me a PP Max!

PokeGAF is love~ Speaking of love, my brand-new Chandelure <3

The Oddish you sent me doesn't appear in the Pokédex lol. Gotta finish than main game.

Christine

MatthewB92 said:
Do you know their EV's? Are you entering the level, nature and stats correctly?

I haven't tracked their EVs, so I set "EVs: OFF" on the calculator. Level, Nature, Stats are all correct. I left "Hidden Power" "Overall Potential" and "Best Stat(s)" blank, because I don't have that info yet.

The Lamp

Zomba13 said:
So just been looking online. Can you really not have partner pokemon? Did they really work on those hundreds of sprites and they aren't going to use them again?

Also after having plenty of time with the game I like it a lot more then D/P/Pt and a bit more then R/S/E but not as much as HG/SS. HG/SS had so much going for it, remake of my favourite Pokémon game, partner pokemon, best menu interface, that pokemon Olympics mini-game stuff. I know it sounds odd but it's a shame they don't reuse more stuff. Like, they reuse plenty from game to game but always seem to leave out things that would be awesome.
Still, loving loads of the new Poké designs and the game so far (only 4 badges in but lots of time levelling Pokémon)

No, no, I totally agree. It's a step forward and two steps back in my opinion (and the third game in the series will fix it all, of course, and force all of us to, once again, REBUY POKEMON).

The lack of Pokeathalon/following Pokemon/trainer rebattles/etc. is almost game-breaking for me (in fact I almost raged when I first played and it wasn't night time when it was in real life....thought they'd removed that feature.....found out my DS clock was just wrong). I find myself wanting to go back to HG/SS sometimes, but I can't because now the animated battle system in BW is too awesome.

TwinIonEngines said:
I haven't tracked their EVs, so I set "EVs: OFF" on the calculator. Level, Nature, Stats are all correct. I left "Hidden Power" "Overall Potential" and "Best Stat(s)" blank, because I don't have that info yet.
Then you won't get IV's because the calculator doesn't know the EV's.

Pyrokai

I think Pokemon is too complex for me. I gave it an honest effort, but it's just far too much. I just can't seem to grasp any of this stuff.

I'll still try for another week or so, but if I can't create some kind of competitive team, I'm just gonna give up and nix the multiplayer from my experience :(

cue lolz @ too complex for a 23 year-old playing a kids' game

Izayoi

Banned
Is there a way to see Tornadus in White? Something like Cynthia's grandma who showed you the opposite Legendary of what you got in your version?

I want to trade for one of the GTS but I can't until I've actually seen it. Kind of frustrating.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Oh wow! Just hatched a Modest Larvesta and it's female. Fuck. Yes.

I thought this process was gonna take a lot longer than it did too.

A nice Laker win tonight and a short painless process of obtaining the exact Pokemon I was looking for.

Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

I can put up a Bulbusaur in GTS if anyone has seen one before?

I put up a female Oshawott for D-Pad before (fake trade for a Lillipup) and someone snagged it ;)

Zzoram

Sutton Dagger said:
I can put up a Bulbusaur in GTS if anyone has seen one before?

I put up a female Oshawott for D-Pad before (fake trade for a Lillipup) and someone snagged it ;)

ive never seen it, do you have extra bulbasaurs to directly trade? even just a give back/forth to make it visible via pokedex entry would be great

Anth0ny

omg I caught a Feebas legit.

I CAUGHT A FEEBAS LEGIT

THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY POKE-LIFE

about time Nintendo came to their senses regarding that fucker

Ok back lol. Took a second to find it. Not in the held items part :| which I don't get.

Anth0ny said:
omg I caught a Feebas legit.

I CAUGHT A FEEBAS LEGIT

THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY POKE-LIFE

about time Nintendo came to their senses regarding that fucker

You can get it's evolve form too.

Zzoram

um should I teach your evolved feebas aqua ring? it wants to learn it

let me know so i don't ruin your planned skills before giving it back

Zzoram said:
ive never seen it, do you have extra bulbasaurs to directly trade? even just a give back/forth to make it visible via pokedex entry would be great

Damn. I can't trade directly for some reason but there may be a way around it.

Where do you live? If you aren't in the US then you could put up something like a Lillipup up for trade and then I can give you a Bulbasaur via GTS... Its just that the US section is crammed full of people wanting a Zekrom for a lillipup atm :)

Man, I've been going through the pokemon list since I've been kind of caught up with Marvel and I'm just astounded at the amount of cool ass bug pokemon.

Galvantula is a ballin' ass electric spider.
Accelgor may be one of the top three fastest pokes in the game and he is fucking Ninja Bug.
Escavalier is a kick ass bug knight with attack power rivaling Heracross.
Volcarona is one of the prettiest new bug pokemon in the game with a mixed fire type.
Genesect is another one with some amazing stats. It's like the creators made a dragon type pokemon with good stats, decided it would be just another boring dragon and threw the bug type a bone with this one.

This is just one part of the flying group and it doesn't even include the crazy airborn dragons and decent flying types in the game.

Goddamn I'm gonna sink my teeth into this shit. Soooo many EV and IV....

@_@

Izayoi

Banned
GTS is actually unusable right now because of too many players.

Keeps spitting errors at me, can't even register a Pokemon.

What a joke.

Gravijah

Izayoi said:
GTS is actually unusable right now because of too many players.

Keeps spitting errors at me, can't even register a Pokemon.

What a joke.

Oh, I thought that was just me... I blame Japan!

I spent 2 hours catching all the letters of Unown in Diamond and transferring them over to Black. One whole box of Unown. I already caught the alternate color Shellos, Gastrodon, and Basculin. My OCD knows no limit. I can't decide if now I need to get the 2 other Burmy and Wormadam forms I'm missing. Hmmm. :/

I'm not doing the Pokemon with gender differences.
Only because there isn't enough space in the PC.

Exploring the world and catching/breeding Pokemon is the part I enjoy most. <3 I don't care as much for the training and battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom