• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Holy Order Sol said:
Three 31, two of which in the proper stats, the right ability, and it's a female with the wrong nature. The true meaning of FUUUUUUU.
Ouch. It really is a nightmare when that happens, because you can't even use them to continue the breeding chain...

Zertez said:
Im looking for female Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Turtwig, if you have any please. I can return a female to you, once I breed for a little as well. My FC is 4813 6451 3482. I have most things in White for trade, outside of legendaries.

Delio said:
Oh man i'd love a Eevee or a Bulbasaur.

Can do guys, just give me a sec to breed them and finishing transferring from HG. Shouldn't take more than half an hour. I'll add my FC to the database in a sec, and a PM to you guys as well.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Am I the only one to notice that it seems like the Bug Catchers have been merged with the Youngsters in B/W?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Andrex said:
Where do you buy SlowPokeTails from?
Team Rocket in Johto, only Cost 1 Million Money. To bad you could only have 999,999 at one time.

Am I the only one to notice that it seems like the Bug Catchers have been merged with the Youngsters in B/W?
Yeah, I don't seem to have noticed any bug catchers. I wonder why, maybe not enough bugs anymore?

Wiseblade

Drkirby said:
Team Rocket in Johto, only Cost 1 Million Money. To bad you could only have 999,999 at one time.

Yeah, I don't seem to have noticed any bug catchers. I wonder why, maybe not enough bugs anymore?
Gen V has the most bugs ever.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Drkirby said:

Drat, I'll have to get a new source...

Drkirby said:

Actually a couple Youngsters I faced had all-bug teams, which is why I made the comment. Seems strange to drop a class, especially that one since the whole concept of Pokemon came from Tajiri's bug collecting.

O D I N

Holy Order Sol said:
Gen V bugs are too badass for little kids to handle.

venipede.jpg

I'd like to know how a kid could handle having that as a pet... Much less it's evolved form...

scolipede.jpg

That thing is 8' tall. Those are some ballsy kids.

DarthWufei said:
Can do guys, just give me a sec to breed them and finishing transferring from HG. Shouldn't take more than half an hour. I'll add my FC to the database in a sec, and a PM to you guys as well.

question: do you need to beat the elite 4 to trade older pokemon to your game from another b/w game?

or is that just for trading from diamond/pearl to black and white?

cause i'd really like a chickorita and a charmander.

also: volcarona is badass.

Gravijah

dangerbyrnes said:
question: do you need to beat the elite 4 to trade older pokemon to your game from another b/w game?

or is that just for trading from diamond/pearl to black and white?

cause i'd really like a chickorita and a charmander.

You can trade anything between two different BW, I am nearly positive.

lol its nice too see that bugs are awesome again, afterall pokemon was made because of the creators love for collecting bugs or somethin like that

iirate

You couldn't name your rival in superior Gen III either. I don't remember how inferior Gen IV handled things though.

Also, the first thing I tried to do when I got this game was switch my online avatar over to a bug catcher. Sad to see such an iconic class gone, but at least they handed us tons of cool bugs to play with (including an awesome legendary).

Teknoman

Steamroller or X-scissor?

Wiseblade said:
Spr_5b_649.png

Look at this guy. He's a total BEAST. The only thing he has difficulty with is deciding is whether to cut or shoot you to death.

Finally another genetically modified pokemon to go with Deoxys and Mewtwo.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You got to be kidding me, half the Drives are in White and the other half are in Black? >_> Such BS.

iirate said:
Also, the first thing I tried to do when I got this game was switch my online avatar over to a bug catcher. Sad to see such an iconic class gone, but at least they handed us tons of cool bugs to play with (including an awesome legendary).

A bug legendary?
Can't you get the Fire Moth's preevo at Victrory Road? That means you can get more than one. Doesn't that mean it isn't a legendary Pokemon?

edit: Durp, maybe I should have looked above. Ignore the spoilered bit.

survivor

Banned
So I just caught a Thundurus. Anyone with Tornadus willing to trade back and forth with me so we can have the other Pokemon in our pokedex?

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
You can have more than 999,999 monies. :O
Never thought I would be able to afford one, let alone three, SlowpokeTails. I guess there's a first time everything, and then some.

Holy Order Sol said:
They should call it the Battle Cave so we can shorten it to BatCave.
YES.

Busaiku said:
I know in Black there was one place where there was a triple battle, so I assume in White, that's the place with a rotation battle.
Can't remember where it was though.

I think the place right before Marvelous Bridge.
Huh, really? I'm pretty sure that I've beaten every trainer in the game and I don't remember a single Rotation Battle.

Hm...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Teknoman said:
Steamroller or X-scissor?

Finally another genetically modified pokemon to go with Deoxys and Mewtwo.

X-Scissor, in every case for the base power. Unless some Bug receives Serene Grace in the future, Steamroller is useless.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wiseblade said:
I don't know why you're complaining, White gets the only good one.

I like having all the possible items though. :( Even if I never use them. Like the Plates. Version exclusive Pokemon I'm cool with, but items? Nuh huh. >:|

Izayoi

Banned
Wiseblade said:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/63/20101218010647!589Escavalier.png[IMG] [IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/3/34/20101218010857!617Accelgor.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/6b/20110215162703!637Volcarona.png[IMG] [IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/7/7a/20101218012109!596Galvantula.png[IMG]

Damn Straight.[/quote]
Hell yeah, motherfucker.

[quote=789shadow]No, I meant the Magikarp only trainer. :([/quote]
Oh, hahahaha.

[quote=Wiseblade][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f4/Spr_5b_649.png[IMG]

Look at this guy. He's a total BEAST. The only thing he has difficulty with is deciding is whether to cut or shoot you to death.[/quote]
Fuck yeah. I love Genesect.

[quote=Andrex][URL="http://i.imgur.com/2JpgF.png"]Is this real?[/URL] Possibly NSFW.[/quote]
Only as real as you want it to be.

[spoiler]It's 100% real.[/spoiler]

Gravijah

Izayoi said:
No, he's not.

He's an alien Pokemon, that's it. Not a parasite or anything like that.

So, Arceus is the creator of the universe, Mew has all Pokemon DNA inside of it, Deoxys and Clefairy are from space...
Along with Kyurem

Argh.

Izayoi

Banned
Gravijah said:
So, Arceus is the creator of the universe, Mew has all Pokemon DNA inside of it, Deoxys and Clefairy are from space...
Along with Kyurem

Argh.
Did you miss my post about Legendary lore/origins in 15th Anniversary thread?

MidnightCowboy said:
I don't know if this is what you meant, but google imaging freud krookodile brought me to this.
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/05-May/27/Sexy%20Pokemon/Sexy_Starters_by_BlackSen--article_image.jpg[img]
Holy fuck.[/QUOTE]
YOOOOOOO

Don't post that shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom