• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravijah said:
YIP YIP

the zoruas, they is a hatchin'

Edit: Alright, got 'em. Start posting your FCs

4813 6217 8362

I have not been able to log onto Nintendo WFC. I plan to change that tomorrow by either getting by Nintendo Wifi USB Connector working, or getting my parents to change their internet security settings.

Will contact you then.

TaKeRx

Ugh, This weekend I transferred all my legendaries from Sapphire, Fire Red, Pearl and Heart Gold to White, but I wasn't aware that the names would be in capital letters. At first I though nothing of it, but now it's getting really annoying.

I'm thinking of pretty much pokesav'ing all my transferred Pokemon with the exact same stats, just to change their name. What do you guys think? To me it doesn't feel since it came from a program, but damn do those capital letters annoy me :( .

Gravijah said:
YIP YIP

the zoruas, they is a hatchin'

Edit: Alright, got 'em. Start posting your FCs

4813 6217 8362

Are you looking for actual pokemon to trade for or are you looking to turn it into christmas and give them away for trash-pokemon?

And no problem if you're actually looking to good pokemon in trade. :) Just asking.

TaKeRx said:
Ugh, This weekend I transferred all my legendaries from Sapphire, Fire Red, Pearl and Heart Gold to White, but I wasn't aware that the names would be in capital letters. At first I though nothing of it, but now it's getting really annoying.

I'm thinking of pretty much pokesav'ing all my transferred Pokemon with the exact same stats, just to change their name. What do you guys think? To me it doesn't feel since it came from a program, but damn do those capital letters annoy me :( .
To me, it's a sign they're legit. I would be worried if someone had the old legendaries with properly capitalized names. Wear it as a badge of honor.

Gravijah

No, I don't want anything good just trash. And anyone who can see me in the WiFi room, please try talking to me... For some reason I haven't been able to see anyone in the WiFi room recently.

TaKeRx said:

If you have pokesav just change the names in pokesav.

Gravijah said:
No, I don't want anything good just trash. And anyone who can see me in the WiFi room, please try talking to me... For some reason I haven't been able to see anyone in the WiFi room recently.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Now I just need to find where my friend code is.

edit for add

1807 1670 8743

MGrant

Would anyone happen to have one of the following for trade?

Pokerus carrier
Eevee
Slakoth line
Chansey line

I don't have much to offer, but let me know if there's anything that I can get in Black that you'd like.

Gravijah

bigdaddygamebot said:
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Now I just need to find where my friend code is.

In the Pal Pad, a key item you receive.

And I'm back in the WiFi room. If any of you guys see me in there and I'm not busy, please try initiating the trade.

TaKeRx

MatthewB92 said:
If you have pokesav just change the names in pokesav.

Really? How? That would be even better.

@UltimateIke: Yea, that's another way to look at it. I would also be suspicious lol.

TheOGB

Banned
Gravijah said:

And I'm back in the WiFi room. If any of you guys see me in there and I'm not busy, please try initiating the trade.
In a sec, gotta get this thing with Busaiku going...

goodness gracious, what is going on here?

Christine

Gravijah said:

I'm hopping in and out, haven't seen you yet though.

Gravijah said:

Got...gonna try to figure out how to find you now. ADVENTURE!

TaKeRx said:
Really? How? That would be even better.

@UltimateIke: Yea, that's another way to look at it. I would also be suspicious lol.
Many of my legendaries came from versions and files I no longer have, so I couldn't change the nicknames if I wanted to. Not to mention event legendaries (GameStop, Toys 'R' Us, etc.) that can never legitimately have their names changed.

Azure J

Gravijah said:

Any more Zorua? 2580 2761 5975

Gravijah

OK, coming back in after adding more people...

AzureJericho said:
Any more Zorua? 2580 2761 5975

I need to hatch some more after I trade these two. Was uh... not expecting so much demand.

EDIT: OK I'm in the WiFi room. If you do not see me, please rejoin or go out, turn the c-gear ON and then come back in. Also, if you see me, please try to initiate the trade.

Christine

Gravijah said:
Man, it's like 1 AM. Why does the thread get so busy now?! :p

It's all my fault.

Edit: Once I get up to speed, I can definitely start contributing shit that takes grinding/resets. My qualifications? A complete set of FFIV DS tail drops.

Gravijah said:

I need to hatch some more after I trade these two. Was uh... not expecting so much demand.

ZOMG...I think I actually figured it out.

My username is DANE...erm...unless you haven't added me but if you have...I suppose I appear as whatever you named me. :D

I see you in the room. You're wearing pink...nice.

Azure J

Gravijah said:

It's OK. Honestly I should be sleeping right now, but I just caught the post and thought "why not?"

I'll catch ya during the day if it's too much for now.

TheOGB

Banned
Busaiku said:
Black power!
3CQ33.jpg

Many thanks to you, Gravijah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom