• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrefpvs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

(That's
C6ORR.png
76800!)

I've decided, I'm never beating the last guy! This is too good, over 350000 a day :D

D-Pad

Andrefpvs said:
(That's
C6ORR.png
76800!)

I've decided, I'm never beating the last guy! This is too good, over 350000 a day :D

How do you not beat the last guy? Just lose to him? Won't you also lose
C6ORR.png
?

Andrefpvs

D-Pad said:
How do you not beat the last guy? Just lose to him? Won't you also lose
C6ORR.png
?
Crunched said:
How can you not beat him?? I already went through the whole process, how to you manage to repeat it?

I lose on purpose and lose about 9800. This far outweighs the 350,000+ I make every day with Amulet Coin + Prize Money Power +++ (from the Entralink).

That means the next day I can rebattle the first five members of the family for massive damage cash.

This is great for buying Vitamins for EV training.

Red

Andrefpvs said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

(That's
C6ORR.png
76800!)

How can you not beat him?? I already went through the whole process, how to you manage to repeat it?

Andrefpvs said:
I lose on purpose and lose about 9800. This far outweighs the 350,000+ I make every day with Lucky Egg + Prize Money Power +++ (from the Entralink).

That means the next day I can rebattle the first five members of the family for massive damage cash.
Ah I see. Oh well, I have like two million pokebucks and >100 of every item I really need. No point in more cash I guess.

D-Pad

I spent about 400,000 filling up my TM case (bought everythign except Hail and Frustration). Even though my pockets are still stuffed with about 300,000 I feel so broke again. Damn those ruins making me crave money. (Still need to go back for the
crown
).

Azure J

Winter in games is always so awesome. Winter in real life? Hit or miss. :lol

On another note, anyone else kinda wish if there were more places to grind/trainer & gym leader rematches/scenarios in the game after finishing the E4 rematches? This is beginning to remind me of my Pokemon Red days with how much I'm pining for more in-game fights beyond E4 marathons to get to Lvl. 100.

Finally, just who is that chick in the Ferris Wheel? I finally saw the event and it's all still "whoa" to me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Soule said:
Whoa didn't realize my friend code changed when I bought a 3DS? Explains sooooo much haha

EDIT: Added my new FC to the list in OP, is there some way to remove my old one or should I even bother?

Yeah, I'll do it. I thought it was strange when I saw your name at the bottom again.

Espada

AzureJericho said:
Winter in games is always so awesome. Winter in real life? Hit or miss. :lol

On another note, anyone else kinda wish if there were more places to grind/trainer & gym leader rematches/scenarios in the game after finishing the E4 rematches? This is beginning to remind me of my Pokemon Red days with how much I'm pining for more in-game fights beyond E4 marathons to get to Lvl. 100.

Finally, just who is that chick in the Ferris Wheel? I finally saw the event and it's all still "whoa" to me.

Right here, though I can see that GameFreak definitely tried to give us somethig like that what with the 4 sports teams you can play against on a daily basis, Morimoto in the GF building, and Cynthia.

Also, what event? Is there an event with that Clerk Trisha lady that was always there?

dc89

dc89 said:
Hi! I'm currently training up before the elite four, and I'm looking for someone with a Tirtouga? Just wondering if anyone could trade.

I don't really have anything special in return though, sorry! :(

Drop me a PM btw if this is possible.

Thanks PokeGAF.

Renoir

Iam still a poke newb, even though I dabled in the older games.
I was wonering is there is a chart some where explaining all the acronyms?

D-Pad

^ Seriously though, did the CODE tags always work like that? :p

Renoir said:
Iam still a poke newb, even though I dabled in the older games.
I was wonering is there is a chart some where explaining all the acronyms?
I was going to point to Bulbapedia, but that didn't return the results I wanted. Which acronyms? We could help you out.

ShikaTheReaper said:
Anyone got a spare pokemon with pokerus?
I do if you give me a second to infect one. :p

dc89

Espada said:
Alright, I just added your FC and I'm standing by in the Wi-Fi club.

Just finished my battle and I'm heading in there now.

Edit:

Thanks very much man! That is really appreciated. Thanks for going out of your way and making some time to help a nub like me :')

Espada

dc89 said:
Just finished my battle and I'm heading in there now.

Edit:

Thanks very much man! That is really appreciated. Thanks for going out of your way and making some time to help a nub like me :')

No problem, man. It was a breeze to meet your request. Besides, you got lucky by getting a female Tirtouga on the first shot. Take care of that Dome Fossil, too.

dc89

Espada said:
No problem, man. It was a breeze to meet your request. Besides, you got lucky by getting a female Tirtouga on the first shot. Take care of that Dome Fossil, too.

Ive just gone to de-fossilise it!

Haha you may like to know it's gentle nature, male and it likes to scatter things.

Finally beat that breakout game to get my Espeon. Had to cheese it by having the flash game run at half speed, but oh well (I couldn't even get ANY after the dozen of so tries).

Humm, wonder why my game didn't turn to winter :/

Is it because I only started Last Sunday?

EDIT- ^^^ I would also like a light ball :3

Roto13

Black-Wind said:
Humm, wonder why my game didn't turn to winter :/

Is it because I only started Last Sunday?

EDIT- ^^^ I would also like a light ball :3
Have you been inside since Midnight? YOu have to go into a building and come out for Winter to start.

Roto13 said:
Have you been inside since Midnight? YOu have to go into a building and come out for Winter to start.
Like how? I have been inside buildings/ caves and stuff as well as outside.

Do I have to SAVE outside? Cause I save inside the Pokecenters or healing homes (I want my lil character to be warm and safe when I turn it off ... don't look at me like that >_>)

Anyway, I'm thinking about starting a journey to make an Adamant Nature Shiny Axew. Thats gonna be tricky :/

But I'm gonna name him Toothless when I get one! :]

Roto13

Black-Wind said:
Like how? I have been inside buildings/ caves and stuff as well as outside.

Do I have to SAVE outside? Cause I save inside the Pokecenters or healing homes (I want my lil character to be warm and safe when I turn it off ... don't look at me like that >_>)

Anyway, I'm thinking about starting a journey to make an Adamant Nature Shiny Axew. Thats gonna be tricky :/

But I'm gonna name him Toothless when I get one! :]
Yeah, it should be Winter. Are you sure the date is right on your DS?

KingK

What levels are the elite 4 at when you go for the rematch? My pokemon are all around level 65 right now, plus a level 71 Volcarona.

Also, Skarmory looks awesome with its animation in this game.

KingK said:
What levels are the elite 4 at when you go for the rematch? My pokemon are all around level 65 right now, plus a level 71 Volcarona.

70-75 I think

All I know is that someone soloed my whole team which out classed them the first time. :/

Espada

KingK said:

70+, with the highest level pokemon in the E4 Version 2 being Alder's
Level 77 Volcarona

lol my Mienfoo attacked virizion twice to get it to red, and not even low level red, the highest health one could get while being in the red zone. And I caught it with my first normal pokeball.

For some reason I expected the second legendary to be harder to catch than the first. Probably got lucky. But this leads me to my question. Are those the only 2 "special" pokemon I can catch until post game?

Red

-Pyromaniac- said:
lol my Mienfoo attacked virizion twice to get it to red, and not even low level red, the highest health one could get while being in the red zone. And I caught it with my first normal pokeball.

For some reason I expected the second legendary to be harder to catch than the first. Probably got lucky. But this leads me to my question. Are those the only 2 "special" pokemon I can catch until post game?
Tornadus/Thundurus should be available before the E4 IIRC.

KingK

I fucking love Escavalier. Especially when battling Grimsley and Caitlin. He just rips through them with X-Scissor.

jman2050

Gravijah said:
Opelucid City (Black) still has the best town music. Deal with it, bitches.

It's unfortunate you made such an egregious typo in your post when you clearly meant to write Opelucid City (White). Don't worry though, everyone makes mistakes.

hermit7

So who did you guys use your masterball on? Used mine on Tornadus, but I am regretting that.

May just restart with a new poke.

Gravijah

hermit7 said:
So who did you guys use your masterball on? Used mine on Tornadus, but I am regretting that.

May just restart with a new poke.

It's not worth restarting over, haha. You can get another master ball if you really want. Not that there's much to use it on.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
White Forest has the best music, followed closely by Village Bridge with everyone performing.

Articalys

Espada said:
70+, with the highest level pokemon in the E4 Version 2 being Alder's
Level 77 Volcarona
It's kind of sad that's the
highest level opponent in the game. Nobody in the 80s like DPP or HGSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom