• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

The seasons have changed in the mountain time zone!

iSG3G.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now that it's officially winter for everyone in the continental United States, I've updated the OP with D-Pad's glorious new winter-themed headers. Please check them out.

As a side note to D-Pad, the last one is just "PokeGAF," not "The PokeGAF." :)

Articalys

Andrex said:
Now that it's officially winter for everyone in the continental United States, I've updated the OP with D-Pad's glorious new winter-themed headers. Please check them out.

As a side note to D-Pad, the last one is just "PokeGAF," not "The PokeGAF." :)
As a complement, here's one last picture for those of us on the west coast who had to bitterly wait three extra hours for our season to change!

sfZ1l.jpg

And now I'm off to get to all those places now accessible by snowdrifts~

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Articalys said:
As a complement, here's one last picture for those of us on the west coast who had to bitterly wait three extra hours for our season to change!

sfZ1l.jpg

And now I'm off to get to all those places now accessible by snowdrifts~

What were those again? I got some things from Icirrus City and TM90 from Twist Mountain, is that it?

zoukka

Is Ducklett completely worthless? I love its look and types :b Also my team lacks both a flyer and a water type...

Also need an electric user ASAP.

Articalys

Andrex said:
What were those again? I got some things from Icirrus City and TM90 from Twist Mountain, is that it?
Hell if I know, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
Love how oblivious the family of the Rocket grunt is.

OMG Aero

D-Pad said:
No, you can find it at the cold-storage area in Driftveil.

Oh shit. So that
ex-rocket member
in Icirrus City inside that house that you couldn't get to before... Is that the same guy from
Gold and Silver
? The very last one? When you
retrieved the stolen machine part in the electrical plant
?
Is there a way to display all of your own posts from a certain thread? Because I totally called this guy showing up in the next game in the HGSS thread.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anyone have a spare Dark Pulse Deino? I accidentally released my male one thinking I didn't need it anymore. v_v

Andrex said:
Anyone have a spare Dark Pulse Deino? I accidentally released my male one thinking I didn't need it anymore. v_v
I do happen to have one. Will trade for anything, really. (pre-Unova would be nice though *hint*)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ColtraineGF said:
I do happen to have one. Will trade for anything, really. (pre-Unova would be nice though)

Thanks so much! Give me a sec.

Any idea on the IVs? *greedy*

Andrex said:
Thanks so much! Give me a sec.

Any idea on the IVs? *greedy*
I can tell you now...
Modest/31 Atk
Naughty/31 Sp. Atk

They were mostly casualties of my attempts to get a (certain IV spread) DP Deino.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Andrex for the Axew who is now a Fully grown Haxorus! :]

FUKxcl.jpg

Meant to take this pic back when he evolved (He evolved after pretty much soloing the whole 8th gym and Iris on his own. It was like the fucking anime ... prefect moment)

Don't know if I should swap out Outrage for Giga Impact. Or maybe I should swap out Dragon claw for Giga Impact :/

Oh, and these are some of my Pokemon DP bros that I transfered! I'm happy because I finally beat Cynthia after getting my ass kicked 3-5 times.
http://i.imgur.com/FfsRul.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mnlrJl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/APTsll.jpg

Holy FUCK that Garchomp was strong. Hax vs him was just a case of "who could land the first blow" cause there was no 2nds with them.

Izayoi

Banned
CASUALS

WINTER STYLIN ON YOU

As far as Mudkip goes, no shinies yet. I've got about 130 of them all told. Will start giving them out tomorrow after I get some sleep. Don't think I'm ever going to get used to a nine-hour school day, five hours of which is straight coding. Fuck man.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No prob man!

ColtraineGF said:
I can tell you now...
Modest/31 Atk
Naughty/31 Sp. Atk

Can I take the second one? :eek:

I'm trading you a naughty Squirtle with perfect Speed.

Getting on now!

Gravijah

Izayoi said:
CASUALS

WINTER STYLIN ON YOU

As far as Mudkip goes, no shinies yet. I've got about 130 of them all told. Will start giving them out tomorrow after I get some sleep. Don't think I'm ever going to get used to a nine-hour school day, five hours of which is straight coding. Fuck man.

oh yeah... gimme one of them kips

Articalys

Izayoi said:
CASUALS

WINTER STYLIN ON YOU

SUPERIOR REMIX FOUND
Actually, I got nothing to beat that, Prime is amazing.
Thanks for the update, I'll just wait for your signal. Should be free around 6-7pm PDT.

Mush

zoukka said:
Is Ducklett completely worthless? I love its look and types :b Also my team lacks both a flyer and a water type...

Also need an electric user ASAP.
I used Ducklett/Swanna and it was ok. Makes for a great Surfer/Flyer. It's quite fast too.

Where are you atm? Joltik/Galvantula makes for fine Electric member, plus it's Bug typing helps against the E4.

Of course this is all on personal experience and a lot of bias :p

Styles

He could also plow through the thousands of Boldore in Chargestone cave and hope for a Tynamo to turn up. :p

Oh and this season's cast of pokemon is AMAZING. That bitch Emolga won't be causing anymore havoc now that sister Snivy have dealt with her. >:)

zoukka

Mush said:
I used Ducklett/Swanna and it was ok. Makes for a great Surfer/Flyer. It's quite fast too.

Where are you atm? Joltik/Galvantula makes for fine Electric member, plus it's Bug typing helps against the E4.

Of course this is all on personal experience and a lot of bias :p

I just got into the city where the cold storage area is. My team is Boldore, Pignite and Scolipede.

He could also plow through the thousands of Boldore in Chargestone cave and hope for a Tynamo to turn up. :p

Oh and this season's cast of pokemon is AMAZING.

So Tynamo is rare and good? I'm up for some grind if it's good enough :b

Also I saw Electabuzz having a third form and Magnemite too D: They must be godly.

Red

zoukka said:

Also I saw Electabuzz having a third form and Magnemite too D: They must be godly.
Tynamo and its evolutions are pure electric types with the ability levitate, which means they have no weaknesses. Outside of that, I don't think they're very interesting. They're decent, but not exceptional in any way.

Though I'm not really involved with the competitive scene at all, so I could be off base. All I know is, I used an Elektrik for a while and she just wasn't any good.

Styles

zoukka said:
I just got into the city where the cold storage area is. My team is Boldore, Pignite and Scolipede.

<8% of encountering it. 1000 Boldore's may have been an exaggeration, but it sure took me quite a while to encounter one.

zoukka

Vect said:
<8% of encountering it. 1000 Boldore's may have been an exaggeration, but it sure took me quite a while to encounter one.

Well I'll get it even though I won't necessarily use it. I'd like my team to be "good", but not pro level. That's a worry I need to think about only in post E4 game time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OMG Aero said:
Why didn't you catch one and breed it?

Catch it at a higher level = less work in evolving it. I evolved both I caught to the second and third stages, then breed the base form.

upandaway

i love this

i fucking love this season change fuck

why couldn't they do some strange fuck-up moment where the seasons change rapidly, it could be so awesome for the finale...

Gravijah

upandaway said:
i love this

i fucking love this season change fuck

why couldn't they do some strange fuck-up moment where the seasons change rapidly, it could be so awesome for the finale...

CAN'T BEAT THE END OF RSE

CAN'T BEAT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom