• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG-01

Crewnh said:
Man, I just made it to Village Bridge and the music is just freakin' amazing. The guy singing in Japanese, the beatboxing dude, guitarist...so good. I could stay here forever.
I've listened to this exact video so many times over the past few days and it's still good. And on a related note, Pokemon is one of the few things that consistently makes me feel too old (and I'm only 18!); from the comments:
God...this is beautiful...I fought a girl here, and when she sent out a poochyana, I literally started crying. Poochy was the first pokemon I'd ever fought, way back in Sa[pphire].

Since playing that game, I've played all the newer games, and even got my hands on a copy of Red. This song is like pokemon: Things that shouldn't go well together mixing together beautifully, creating something more. This song is bringing back memories of all that time put into these wonderful games.

Pokemon forever!

Roto13

Holy Order Sol said:
Lombre - #271 (Jolly)
HP: 20 - 21
Att: 31
Def: 14 - 16
SpA: 31
SpD: 17 - 18
Speed: 31

Much better, though 31 in SpA is a waste.

He gives you stuff every week-end.
Well he didn't give me anything today.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
My fanart depicting the last scene of the game's story. (Spoilers, obviously.)

My entry for this thread.
3AQmK.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Fewr said:
Ugh, I hope that is not a spoiler, and if it is, then I hope it isn't too significant.

:/

Damn I am really sorry duder. It isn't that significant, but I guess I forgot since we're in Community that people are still playing through the story. I'll put it behind a link though.

Taichu

Question...

Lets say I imported to White a Japanese Pokemon and an American Pokemon from my American Pearl version. If I were to breed these two Pokemon, I have an increased chance of getting a shiny, correct?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Taichu said:
Question...

Lets say I imported to White a Japanese Pokemon and an American Pokemon from my American Pearl version. If I were to breed these two Pokemon, I have an increased chance of getting a shiny, correct?

Yes.

D-Pad

Andrex said:
http://imgur.com/QNxJ5.png[img]

My entry for [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426554"]this thread[/URL]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/3AQmK.gif

Bravo, sir. Really well done. :)

DMG-01

The RNG sure know how to demotivate me. From a father with 31 Atk, SpD, and Spe and a mother with nothing, my 8th egg was the right nature and had 31 Atk, SpD, and Spe but had the wrong ability. So close, but so far. At least it's a female so it'll become the new mother.

dragonlife29 said:
Your rotating avatar is working. Sometimes it just uses the same one repeatedly. And yes, I saw all three.
Thanks. Oddly enough, I switched the url from .gif to .jpg and now it's working for me too.

JVIDICAN

DMG-01 said:
The RNG sure know how to demotivate me. From a father with 31 Atk, SpD, and Spe and a mother with nothing, my 8th egg was the right nature and had 31 Atk, SpD, and Spe but had the wrong ability. So close, but so far. At least it's a female so it'll become the new mother.
Ha! That sucks man. :p
Are you trying to RNG the eggs or are you just using that ditto for breeding?

DMG-01

JVIDICAN said:
Ha! That sucks man. :p
Are you trying to RNG the eggs or are you just using that ditto for breeding?
Just normal breeding. And the father is just a random Pokemon, but I wish it were a Ditto now that you mention it. :p

JVIDICAN

DMG-01 said:
Just normal breeding. And the father is just a random Pokemon, but I wish it were a Ditto now that you mention it. :p
Oh ok, I was thinking of Yeb then. The guy got a near perfect IV ditto from RNG abuse.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Has the GTS been ridiculously unstable over the last ~48 hours or so for anyone else? I keep on getting error code 13272 maybe once every two connection attempts, and if I do connect to the GTS, the connection is lost after maybe one or two searches.

JVIDICAN

GaimeGuy said:
Has the GTS been ridiculously unstable over the last ~48 hours or so for anyone else? I keep on getting error code 13272 maybe once every two connection attempts, and if I do connect to the GTS, the connection is lost after maybe one or two searches.
When isn't it ridiculously unstable? :p
I get errors all the time.

Xavien

GaimeGuy said:

Same for me, i had virtually no connection errors up until a few days ago, now i get them pretty much all the time :(

Wiseblade said:
Wait, what?

Physical Ludicolo, which is why I went through the trouble of going back to HG in order to breed it. If I had been going for a regular special sweeper set I would have used White and I'd probably be done now.

I think I do have a Modest one with good IVs and Swift Swim among those I hatched recently though, so I can have both anyway.

So I pretty much did everything there is to do in black/white aside from finishing the pokedex and was kind of excited to play to Heart Gold, so I start it and good fucking lord I don't think I can play this game now :( It's just so slow. The battling is molasses levels of slow, it's crazy noticeable. Don't think I can go backwards after black. I guess the saying is right.

hermit7

Wichu said:
Does anyone here with Black want to trade a Vullaby for a Rufflet? It's the last non-legendary Pokémon I need.

I am unsure if you still need this but I would be willing too. Need Rufflet anyways.

The Broken Ska Record said:
I think they want to show you how much HP you lost, and personally, I do like seeing that.

?

You can see the numbers for your own lifebar. For your opponent's they could just have the portion that was last removed show up in another color or something.

Firestorm

Holy Order Sol said:
?

You can see the numbers for your own lifebar. For your opponent's they could just have the portion that was last removed show up in another color or something.
That would be incredibly useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom