• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally released a Druddigon when it was holding a Power Item. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Going back through the Battle Subway now. :/

JVIDICAN

Andrex said:
Pfft... We could do that in a few days...If we weren't stuck in community. D:

Electivirus said:
Accidentally released a Druddigon when it was holding a Power Item. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Going back through the Battle Subway now. :/
What Item? I have basically everything. :p

yeb

Anyone want to help me evolve my Shelmet? I can provide the Karrablast too, and you can keep the Escavalier.

I think I'm #72 in the Google doc.

Edit: #71, apparently.

JVIDICAN

yeb said:
Anyone want to help me evolve my Shelmet? I can provide the Karrablast too, and you can keep the Escavalier.

I think I'm #72 in the Google doc.

Edit: #71, apparently.
sure. :p
FC: 4899 5707 4049

DMG-01

I just re-skimmed over the tourney thread and I didn't see any mention of team preview. Does anyone know if team preview will be on or off for the tourney?

JVIDICAN

DMG-01 said:
I just re-skimmed over the tourney thread and I didn't see any mention of team preview. Does anyone know if team preview will be on or off for the tourney?
There's no way to turn it off unfortunately. :/

yeb

How hard is it to get berries in the dream world? I could really use some EV reducing berries, and I'd like to mess around with some of the stat changing and damage reducing berries too.

DMG-01

JVIDICAN said:
There's no way to turn it off unfortunately. :/
Ah, bummer. I've only Wi-Fi battled once and I didn't remember if there was an option or not. I guess it's not that bad though since it can be used to spot gimmicky sets and it adds an extra layer of strategy. /glasshalffull
yeb said:
How hard is it to get berries in the dream world? I could really use some EV reducing berries, and I'd like to mess around with some of the stat changing and damage reducing berries too.
As far as I know, the EV berries haven't even been released in Japan yet. I could be wrong though.

JVIDICAN

DMG-01 said:
I guess it's not that bad though since it can be used to spot gimmicky sets and it adds an extra layer of strategy. /glasshalffull
True. It's not like you don't see your opponents team too. :p
But their are certain sets(gimmicks like you said) that completely fall apart without the element of surprise.

Quietus

Neo Member
JVIDICAN said:
True. It's not like you don't see your opponents team too. :p
But their are certain sets(gimmicks like you said) that completely fall apart without the element of surprise.

So wait my opponent will see my team before we play? That's gonna be a problem....

JVIDICAN

Blue_Gecko said:
I still have the Scraggy you traded me with PoKeRUS. =D
I don't think I ever traded you a Scraggy. :p
But if I did, you could rest assured that it was an awesome scraggy! >:D

Quietus said:
Well any strat works better being a surprise.
There are quite a few that fall apart completely without it, and those are best avoided in tourneys like ours. They'd probably work fine at any nintendo sponsored tourney though.

JVIDICAN said:
What Item? I have basically everything. :p
Are you still giving out your Power Items?

Because I love some so that I can start full on breeding! I still only have 2 (Power Bracer and Power Belt).

598___shiny_ferrothorn_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d37mse8.png

I like it ^_^

Man, I tried to breed Tyranitar for different purposes and I've only managed to get a Jolly one with pursuit and good IV. Trying to get an Adamant male has been an exercise in futility. I'm glad this is the last pokemon from gen IV that I'll be breeding.

I'm really itching to get into gen V already...

Oh, I also forgot to mention how useful the riches family is. Those guys just hand out 20K plus per match using an amulet coin. Definitely one of the most useful NPC in any pokemon game.

'OMG THEY THINK THEY CAN GET AN OT3 ON GAMING SIDE?!'
*runs to snitch to Evilore*

It's like playground politics all over again, ha ha ha.

Pathetic.

In any case, I'm on the last gym now, still trying to get a solid team together, as I switch out a lot. Thinking about ditching my lackluster starter (Oshawott) before the elite four.

Wiseblade

SolarPowered said:
Man, I tried to breed Tyranitar for different purposes and I've only managed to get a Jolly one with pursuit and good IV. Trying to get an Adamant male has been an exercise in futility. I'm glad this is the last pokemon from gen IV that I'll be breeding.

I'm really itching to get into gen V already...

Oh, I also forgot to mention how useful the riches family is. Those guys just hand out 20K plus per match using an amulet coin. Definitely one of the most useful NPC in any pokemon game.

nobody's beating magikarp guy and Hidden Power dude though.

Wiseblade

Everyone should join. EV training really isn't as daunting as it sounds and most people are going to be treading new territory in doubles with only new Pokémon.

OMG Aero

I don't suppose anyone happens to have a spare Ditto with good IVs? I'm breeding some Golett but since they are genderless I can't have them inherit IVs from my other Pokemon and the ones I am getting are pretty much all terrible.

JVIDICAN

Black-Wind said:
Are you still giving out your Power Items?

Because I love some so that I can start full on breeding! I still only have 2 (Power Bracer and Power Belt).
I can help! :)

Andrex said:
:p All in good fun.

So I take it OT3 should be posted in Community instead?
So the death sentence is final? D:

MicH

Yeah, I, too, think I'm gonna skip this tournament and perhaps join the next one. I'm not quite ready to get a complete team so far (I've only started making a Subway team of three Pokemon).

Also infinite :( :( on this thread being destined to the Community section

hermit7

Anyone willing to trade me for the other starters? I need Snivy and Tepig. If you want I can breed my Samurott and get you a Oshawott. If you need anything else I can get that for you as well. (Black)

FC is 3222 5574 5947

Merovin

hermit7 said:
Anyone willing to trade me for the other starters? I need Snivy and Tepig. If you want I can breed my Samurott and get you a Oshawott. If you need anything else I can get that for you as well. (Black)

FC is 3222 5574 5947

I have a Snivy I can trade, would love an Oshawott if possible. If you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I can get a Tepig as well. I'm on the list, number 15 -- White.

hermit7

Merovin said:
I have a Snivy I can trade, would love an Oshawott if possible. If you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I can get a Tepig as well. I'm on the list, number 15 -- White.

That is fine I need to breed her real quick anyways.

Merovin

hermit7 said:
I can hatch it. Don't worry do you want Oshawott hatched?

Not really bothered, I can hatch it so it's fine. I'm ready to trade if you are?

Edit:- Apparently your friend code is wrong? Tried it a couple of times.

hermit7

Merovin said:
Not really bothered, I can hatch it so it's fine. I'm ready to trade if you are?

Almost, god damn Pokemon don't like one another so its taking ages to get an egg.

Alright I am ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom