• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovin

hermit7 said:
Almost, god damn Pokemon don't like one another so its taking ages to get an egg.

Okay, give me a shout when you're ready. And if you wouldn't mind just double checking your friend code, keeps telling me it's wrong.

hermit7

Merovin said:
Okay, give me a shout when you're ready. And if you wouldn't mind just double checking your friend code, keeps telling me it's wrong.

Alright I posted my 3ds FC, my Black one is 2966 8685 7901

I am in the room.

Murkas

Just signed up for the tournement!

So one week to get all Power items, breed a team and train the fuck out them, let's do this.

Rapstah

Probably getting this on Monday, but I shouldn't read the thread because the wait is killing me from all these tournament comments. :/

Delio

Hey um is there like a leeway of three days before you have to get matches done? I forgot next weekend i'll be out of town at a wedding might not be able to do the tournament>.<

trupclow

Hey could anyone fix my friend code in the list. I hit enter before realizing that I needed to put spaces in. Reading comprehension fail... Anyways this game is awesome. First pokemon I've played since blue.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
trupclow said:
Hey could anyone fix my friend code in the list. I hit enter before realizing that I needed to put spaces in. Reading comprehension fail... Anyways this game is awesome. First pokemon I've played since blue.

Yeah sure, I usually go through the list every few days and fix the formatting on entries that need it.

DMG-01

Does anyone know where I can find an online damage calculator? The only ones I could find were either Gen IV or downloadable.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
finalozzo said:
we can try. >:

There was a program someone posted a few weeks back that turned your computer into a Wi-Fi hotspot. If I could find it and get it to work I'd love to battle you.

xSL4INx

Has anyone given Battle Subway a go? I'm playing through it right now with the team of Infernape, Gengar and Scizor and just tearing everything up. It does get a lot harder with CPU hacks just like the battle tower right?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
xSL4INx said:
Has anyone given Battle Subway a go? I'm playing through it right now with the team of Infernape, Gengar and Scizor and just tearing everything up. It does get a lot harder with CPU hacks just like the battle tower right?

Are you playing normal or Super?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Andrefpvs said:
LTTP but fuck yeah!

Here's what he said:

Stumpakow said:
Andrex said:
The Pokemon BW OT2 is close approaching 20,000 posts and OT3 status. Someone made mention of the fact that when Minecraft got a new OT, it was moved back to Gaming and not Community. I was wondering if that was at all applicable to this thread, as nobody likes the change.

-Andrex

I'll bounce around with a couple of the others today, but I don't think that'd be a problem for a little while.

But apparently Evilore wants us to stay where we are.

Morokh

Andrex said:
Are you playing normal or Super?

must be normal otherwise he would already know the answer to his question :eek:

(.. says the guy that just took 20 minutes to take down a quick claw Vespiqueen xD)

Ooh, just talked to that lost item guy in Anville, and he game me 10 Rare Candies in one go. Ridiculous.

I also have an alternative question: What is the general opinion on Quick Guard? I've yet to find a good use for it on my team.

DMG-01

I'm planning out my team right now, and I can't for the life of me pick a 6th member. All of the pokemon that I like don't have synergy with my team. Someone just name some random pokemon for me.
ColtraineGF said:
What is the general opinion on Quick Guard? I've yet to find a good use for it on my team.
It depends on if your team is priority-weak or not. If you can't find a good use for it, then you probably don't need it. :p

DMG-01 said:
I'm planning out my team right now, and I can't for the life of me pick a 6th member. All of the pokemon that I like don't have synergy with my team. Someone just name some random pokemon for me.
Vanilluxe? It's pretty...cool. /shades

Scolipede is cool also. Durant has high Speed, Attack, and Defense (and low everything else).

DMG-01 said:
It depends on if your team is priority-weak or not. If you can't find a good use for it, then you probably don't need it. :p
Well... out of the priority attacks in Gen 5 that would be an issue in tourney-land...

Bullet Punch is non-existent, Quick Attack is meh, Shadow Sneak is meh to me as well. Aqua Jet...maybe, depends on when I take the hit.

Mach Punch would be the worst case for me, to be honest. Even though I have a plan for that, it isn't going to be easy.

Using Quick Guard against Fake Out is not very good for the people I currently use, as two out of the three Fake Out users are equal in speed/faster than the majority that use QG. Archeops would be the best here, although he's a bit fragile. Maybe I could try him out, though I imagine him as more offensive than defensive.

hermit7

Is anyone having issues with the gts? I keep disconnecting and it tells me to power off. Is it my system? It says I am connected to the internet with full signal strength.

Murkas

hermit7 said:
Is anyone having issues with the gts? I keep disconnecting and it tells me to power off. Is it my system? It says I am connected to the internet with full signal strength.

Yeah for the past hour or so it keeps disconnecting me. I just wanna trade a shelmet for a karrablast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom