• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmitty

The Broken Ska Record said:
Just got to Dragonspire Tower. There's just something so awesome about going to a new place and finding new Pokémon to catch. Golet. :3

Can I have a Zorua egg? I don't care any nature/gender or anything. I just missed out on that damn event. :(

Of course!

Just checked and still have the same error. D:
Yeah I'll be back in 2 hours

isny

napkin dispenser
I stopped playing a few weeks ago when I was 6 badges in as the grinding got tiring, but hopefully I'll pick back up and can burn through a couple more gyms with meh Jolteon!

Good to know the Dream World is up early too, going to hop on now and check it out =D

Plently LTTP but, god I hate that stupid game to get the dream world Eevee evolution.

Also, still waiting for this dream world registration to go through.

bananaman1234

Unconfirmed Member
isny said:
I stopped playing a few weeks ago when I was 6 badges in as the grinding got tiring, but hopefully I'll pick back up and can burn through a couple more gyms with meh Jolteon!

Good to know the Dream World is up early too, going to hop on now and check it out =D
I thought you couldn't use old pokemon before the game was finished?

Wow just finished breeding some eggs and went and tried logging into C-gear and my game froze! The green light is doing the double flash and the bottom screen shows the warning airplanes die from wifi screen.

Super_Chicken said:
Wow just finished breeding some eggs and went and tried logging into C-gear and my game froze! The green light is doing the double flash and the bottom screen shows the warning airplanes die from wifi screen.

Did you tap the touch screen or are you just pressing A/B?

Wiseblade

Holy Order Sol said:
Hopefully people don't get screwed by WFC acting up repeatedly.
I'd imagine they'd only be banned for a season (~3 months). I don't see GF permanently locking people out of part of a game they paid for.

Does anyone who uses RNG know if eggs count as Stationary Pokemon?
Is that who you use it for eggs? Act like the egg-guy is a legendary and don't take the egg until you're on the right frame?

So, I just tried out Entralink with my brother for the first time. I got a bunch of dudes from his White Forest to come to my Black City, and then did the 6 (terribly stupid and boring) missions.

Is that it? I thought it was going to be a lot cooler then that. I thought it was more of a co-op mode then a stupid fetch quest thing.

isny

napkin dispenser
Alright, I'm confused. How do I get my Eevolution from the Dream World?

Do you just meet it randomly in the forest?

This music for the GBU is pretty cool. Waiting for my Charmander to go to sleep~

I guess it may take some time, seeing as how a million people are trying to register in one day...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Super_Chicken said:

Happened to me too, but you just touch the touch screen and you can resume the game. Really bad UX there.

Xavien

Guys looks like Game Sync resets after midnight rather than 24 hour timer, however the website has a 24 hour timer on it, damn this is sorta messed up :p

So can I do the dream world thing again at midnight or do I have to wait 24 hours?

Edit:

Xavien said:
Guys looks like Game Sync resets after midnight rather than 24 hour timer, however the website has a 24 hour timer on it, damn this is sorta messed up :p

S I can put a pokemon to sleep at Midnight but have to wait 24 hours to get dream world pokemon?

sonikokaruto said:
ok wtf i registered for the gamesync, put a pichu to sleep, and what? i can;'t login or anything

are you guys having the same issue?

It took me a very long time (several hours) between putting my lucario to sleep and actually being able to do anything in the dream world. The actual dream world itself is... interesting. We'll see what comes of it.

The ones I encountered so far in the forest:

Own Tempo Lotad
Harvest Exeggcute
Early Bird Sunkern
Frisk Sentret

No one really has any exclusive moves. I think I'll take that Exeggcute, though.

Roto13

I was able to go into the dream world immediately after putting my Clefairy to sleep. And that was only a few minutes after tucking my Zapdos in to bed.

Xavien

MatthewB92 said:
So can I do the dream world thing again at midnight or do I have to wait 24 hours?

Edit:

S I can put a pokemon to sleep at Midnight but have to wait 24 hours to get dream world pokemon?

Looks like it

ZF3Kk.png

isny

napkin dispenser
ColtraineGF said:
The ones I encountered so far in the forest:

Own Tempo Lotad
Harvest Exeggcute
Early Bird Sunkern
Frisk Sentret

No one really has any exclusive moves. I think I'll take that Exeggcute, though.

The best I had was a Doduo...with flail...sigh -_-;;

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a Magikarp with Splash Attack! =/

Oh wait, hold up. I can't breed extra for anyone, since all these guys are male :(

Apparently, only females can pass down DW abilities.

Oh right, Andrex, you should change the OP to reflect DW being open.

quabba

ColtraineGF said:
Oh wait, hold up. I can't breed extra for anyone, since all these guys are male :(

Are there moves that can only be passed down from Dreamworld males?

I got an Early Bird Sunkern (female)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ColtraineGF said:

Done.

quabba said:
Are there moves that can only be passed down from Dreamworld males?

I got an Early Bird Sunkern (female)
I think that the moves can only be passed down if they are in the egg moves/TM/HM list for that particular Pokémon. You could always try and breed one to check, though.

JVIDICAN

I noticed Audino is the most frequently tucked in Pokemon in according to Global link. Is there any reason for this, benefit wise or something? :p

JVIDICAN said:
I noticed Audino is the most frequently tucked in Pokemon in according to Global link. Is there any reason for this, benefit wise or something? :p
Well, the page shows random collected statistics about what people are uploading...I think the servers are still trying to catch up with almost a million people doing stuff. Even the GBU rankings list is a ghost town, after x hours up.

I'd wait until tomorrow (today), or Thursday for accurate results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom