• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

MikeMyers

Anything else really dumb you can make by just changing the ability?
Huge Power Slaking
Wonder Guard Spiritomb

By the way, Flash Fire Scizor would nerf his Bullet Punch.

I know MikeMyers is going to say Sucker Punch Tyranitar.
You mean Motordrive G-Dos.

LMAO. You guys know me too well.

http://i.imgur.com/ItcVs.jpg[IMG]

I went through with it![/QUOTE]

NICE.

[quote="PK Gaming, post: 42954530"]i get that a lot

i assure you, that's not me though, that guy's a LOSER[/QUOTE]

Pick a number, add 2, multiply by 3, subtract 6, divide by 3. The result is Sand Veil Garchomp's chance of haxing you + 100

Stage On

Anyone have a spare Chikorita they'd be willing to send to my copy of Soul Silver?

Out of all the starters it seems to be one of the only one's I haven't raised and I need to correct that.

Anyone have a spare Chikorita they'd be willing to send to my copy of Soul Silver?

Out of all the starters it seems to be one of the only one's I haven't raised and I need to correct that.

I've got a Chikorita. Give me a second and i'll breed you one. Do you want a male or a female?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dream Radar might be the best value per dollar I've ever spent on a side game that gives you random Pokémon.

Bought it last night, got the game today and transfered over these pokémon

Riolu, Drifloon, Musharna, Siglyph, Tornadus, all level 5

Stage On

I've got a Chikorita. Give me a second and i'll breed you one. Do you want a male or a female?

Ha who knew using the cart with a different system would cause so much trouble.

Last time I traded using my ds fat years ago.

It freaked out and reset my friend code all because of using a 3ds *sigh*

entremet

I have to register on some website first before I can play online?! Oh, Nintendo. Lapsed fan here, so I wasn't aware of this.

MicH

Going to get Keldeo tomorrow. Hopefully my GameStop will know what the hell I'm talking about :p (they did have the signal active when they were distributing Celebi in Platinum, though, so hopefully they will). And then I'll be getting Black 2 on Friday! What a great week, I can't wait!

That's an awesome team, Ike :)

Remember to give me a Wide Lens for maximum Hi-Jump Kick domination!

5i25T.jpg

You guys are pretty much unstoppable at this point.

Stage On

Going to get Keldeo tomorrow. Hopefully my GameStop will know what the hell I'm talking about :p (they did have the signal active when they were distributing Celebi in Platinum, though, so hopefully they will). And then I'll be getting Black 2 on Friday! What a great week, I can't wait!

I thought the Keldeo promotion was over now

MikeMyers

Evolve me into a Bayleef!

Anyway, I started BW2 (Oshawott and Lillipup) and beat the first gym, game seems fun so far. I'll probably get Arcanine (UltimateIke) and Scrafty (ScraftyDevil) on my team, might add Espeon as well. Tangrowth will probably be my Grass type.

Anyway, I started BW2 (Oshawott and Lillipup) and beat the first gym, game seems fun so far. I'll probably get Arcanine (UltimateIke) and Scrafty (ScraftyDevil) on my team, might add Espeon as well. Tangrowth will probably be my Grass type.

XzrdJ.gif

Good man.

Wheeeeee

this is so awesome hahaha. What are my stats? Probably awesome.

You are Adamant and have perfect HP, Attack, and Speed IVs. Dragon Rage at level 10 was broken for a while though. Nothing has 40 HP around that level!

I look forward to seeing Exterminie becoming an absolute tank.

Go get 'em, lad.

I had always planned to keep both of you unevolved, but what do you two want me to do? It really doesn't make a difference to me. You're both IV/EV trained and holding Eviolite, so neither of you are going to hold me back if you stay small and cute.

It's up to you, but I'd prefer to see Exterminie stay as a Dwebble. Dwebble >>>>>>>>>>Crustle.

But it's your team; if you prefer Crustle, then by all means.

Top Bottom