• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Speaking of moves which do you guys prefer Power or Accuracy?

For me I never use moves like Thunder since they have a tenancy to miss at a critical moment. That and having less pp make them a drag for grinding.

I hope so, but I sincerely doubt it. Pokémon is GameFreak's property, and Nintendo must deal with them in order to use their franchises.

ReDHl.jpg

B5OWw.jpg

YRgKH.jpg

http://zimmay.deviantart.com/

Same artist that did the starters I posted at the beginning.

Anyone think their will be a Pokemon Mini game in Nintendo Land?

Pretty sure we know all the franchises represented in Nintendo Land, and Pokemon isn't amongst them.

Pokémon is GameFreak's property, and Nintendo must deal with them in order to use their franchises.

Game Freak only own a third of the Pokemon property. The other two belong to Nintendo and Creatures, Inc. which is a Nintendo subsidiary meaning they effectively own two thirds of it. They can do whatever they want with the franchise.

Stage On

I wish I could get a really good Marill plushie but the only one's I've seen in person at Anime North where fake pirated stuff :(

I have the Gen 5 starters decorating my desk :)

I wish I could get a really good Marill plushie but the only one's I've seen in person at Anime North where fake pirated stuff :(

I have the Gen 5 starters decorating my desk :)

Hey, I attend Anime North every year, and one of my buddies just so happened to go as a Marill this year! Small world.

Stage On

Hey, I attend Anime North every year, and one of my buddies just so happened to go as a Marill this year! Small world.

Alas with the way things are now this year was likely my final anime north :(

Maybe If I could finally get full time job I could afford it but as it stands it just costs me too much in various ways to go.

And even if I had a job I'm not sure I'd want too anymore

Anth0ny

Any type combo's you guys want to see in Gen 6 that haven't been done yet?

I'd love a Electric/Psychic type

Steel/Dragon
Fire/Dragon (Reshiram sucks, doesn't even look like a Fire Pokemon)

Types that haven't been used:

FireWater
FireElectric
FireGrass
FireIce
FirePoison
FirePsychic
FireBug
FireGhost
FireDragon
WaterGhost
ElectricGrass
ElectricIce
ElectricFighting
ElectricPoison
ElectricGround
ElectricPsychic
ElectricBug
ElectricRock
ElectricDragon
GrassGhost
GrassDragon
IceFighting
IcePoison
IceBug
IceRock
IceDragon
FightingGround
FightingRock
FightingGhost
FightingDragon
FightingFlying
PoisonPsychic
PoisonRock
PoisonDragon
GroundGhost
PsychicBug
PsychicGhost
BugDragon
RockGhost
RockDragon
DarkElectric
DarkFighting
DarkGround
DarkPsychic
DarkBug
DarkDragon
DarkSteel
SteelWater
SteelGrass
SteelIce
SteelPoison
SteelGhost
SteelDragon

Stage On

Also I hope we get more Eevee evolutions, might as well keep adding more until it's got all types covered at this point.

Anth0ny

Also I hope we get more Eevee evolutions, might as well keep adding more until it's got all types covered at this point.

That brings me to a question of my own: Will we see evolutions of previous gen Pokemon in gen 6?

I want to say yes. I can't see them introducing 150 totally new Pokemon two gens in a row.

Farfetch'd evolution lets gooooooo

Top Bottom