• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Seems to me Fighting, Bug, Grass, and Steel could all use a bit more rounding out.

Stage On

That brings me to a question of my own: Will we see evolutions of previous gen Pokemon in gen 6?

I want to say yes. I can't see them introducing 150 totally new Pokemon two gens in a row.

Farfetch'd evolution lets gooooooo

Gosh yes, Weezing needs an evolution to become Choking

There are tons of old Pokemon that could benefit from a new form

As for type coverage some types have never had a non legendary

for example it would be nice to have a normal pure flying type.

XF4g5.gif

X4rwd.gif
C1T9C.gif

mY9ZZ.gif

nASzC.gif

IZr1V.gif

BtIao.gif

WjfDs.gif

D8cUC.gif

KGLGV.gif

DcPVV.gif

9HZPs.gif

qRTFo.gif
1YWNX.gif
UFeUy.gif

gPZcc.gif

TbEpt.gif

cATJn.gif

ZZI7c.gif

lAyTo.gif

XVzJ3.gif
The list was probably made before Gen 5

Stage On

I wouldn't really say Pokemon has a "near perfect balance", a lot of types essentially sit at the bench compared to the top three.

The last thing I want is a Charilord.

Some pokemon don't reach second stage until in the high 50's imagain what level they'd have to be to evolve again

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth'

Bulbanews said:
The October issue of CoroCoro has revealed information regarding the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game, 「ポケモン不思議のダンジョン マグナゲートと∞迷宮」 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth.

The player begins the game as a Pikachu, and the partner Pokémon that can be chosen are Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew. The game will be in 3D.

Unova Pokémon such as Gurdurr, Virizion, and Hydreigon are included in the game.

Stage On

I never bothered with any of the Mystery Dungeon games after the first one. Something about the random dungeons and the constant need to have food really turned me off them.

Where the later games in that series any better?

I would like to attempt to pass a bill that would allow us to freely laugh at any and all fans of Dunsparce and abel them as second-class GAF members.

Stage On

Xatu should also get an evolution or at least a better move pool. I used it on my team in Soul silver for it's type coverage but it was easily the weakest memeber of my team by far.

Top Bottom