• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
I was trying to find a pic of when I had Namek Gohan hair to show you, but I dont have any pics from that time.

It's fine, there's this.

4IKv1.jpg

Disappoint?

Well this

WII U STANDSSSSSS

and the storage of the Wii U is only going to be 8GB or 32GB unless you purchase external hard drives. Controllers are a bit expensive as well for what they are. Nintendo Land is not a pack in, but a retail title.

MikeMyers

I never had a Nintendo console, just handhelds.

I remember soloing Pokemon Stadium on my friends N64 until a Charmeleon used Counter on my Tauros.

Kokonoe

Banned
More on-topic that the Avatar gifs and other nonsense that goes on in here half the time.

A version of Pokémon Trading Card Game Online for Wii U using NFC would be pretty neat.

It'd be too expensive, but having such a game on the Wii U would actually be pretty awesome cause you could use the touchscreen much more effectively than buttons.

Pleasantly surprised that the mysterious game turned out to be a proper Mystery Dungeon.

I was certain it'd be a PokePark or some similarly crappy spinoff.

No? Serebii says that at least Pikachu, Axew, Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy are available.

Ah. I was just going off the post a few pages back.

That's an alright selection, but I wish it had the volume of Explorer of Sky's. As it is, it's very vanilla.

Oh, well. Oshawott it is, I guess.

Ah. I was just going off the post a few pages back.

That's an alright selection, but I wish it had the volume of Explorer of Sky's. As it is, it's very vanilla.

Oh, well. Oshawott it is, I guess.
I daresay there'll probably be more revealed closer to launch. I'd be surprised if, say, the monkeys and Scraggy didn't make it in.

PK Gaming

Oh so since we're giving ourselves titles...

I'm the Dragon master of this group, Haxorus the King. Bow before or face me. If you dare...

Top Bottom