• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Gen 1: Pikachu
Gen 2: Mareep
Gen 3: Manectric
Gen 4: Luxray
Gen 5: Emolga

Mareep is up there as one of the top Pokemon I'd love as a Pet in real life.

Well...

Gen 1: Raichu...I guess. No wait, chubby Pikachu!
Gen 2: Mareep
Gen 3: I hate them
Gen 4: Shinx
Gen 5: Hate them

Best overall: Mareep. I want to hug it...with protective clothing! And darnit B/W2 made Ewe chubby!

ACRuA.gif

There can only be one.

Soma

What's PokeGAF's favourite Electric type?

Kanto - Jolteon, with Zapdos a very close second.
Johto - Ampharos
Hoenn - Wow slim pickings. Manectric I guess.
Sinnoh - Electivire with Luxray a close second.
Unova - Galvantula

edit-

Overall, my favorite would go to Jolteon.

Conveniently also my favorite Eevee evolution besides Espeon.

Kokonoe

Banned
Anthony was banned? For what?

He's been banned for a week or so. He made a response bashing Nintendo in a thread as a joke/reference to people who do it in silly ways. He didn't actually mean what he said, but I think the mod banned him because it's not really good for discussion. Others did it in the thread too.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
He's been banned for a week or so. He made a response bashing Nintendo in a thread as a joke/reference to people who do it in silly ways. He didn't actually mean what he said, but I think the mod banned him because it's not really good for discussion. Others did it in the thread too.

Ah right, I remember. Is it perma?

Firestorm

A friend posted this on my Facebook wall with "Now which is your favourite?"

GwyMO.jpg

You will not believe the internal struggle my brain is going through right now

The first part of the name obviously.

This is why we shouldn't let Wiseblade out, he starts doing horrific experiments. What's next...Torterra with cannons on his back? Snivy sprouting fire out his throat? Or Oshawott with wings?

Well, I noticed only Professor Beef really was concerned of Anth0ny's banning, so in memory of him, I'll post this.

http://i.imgur.com/whyGr.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hey, Scrafty and I paid our respects when it happened.

[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42417937#post42417937"]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42417937#post42417937[/URL]

After having played B/W2...I think if they added some of the improvements to the system from Gen V to Platinum...along with some of those extra features, I would never have to play another Pokemon game. Love Platinum so much...

Kokonoe

Banned
I'd take a few things and swap them from HGSS.

I'll bring back HGSS amazing bag system
Take the speed from BW2
Remove the animated sprites from BW2
Bring back back portraits from pre-BW Pokemon games
Repel system from BW2

-edit- actually, a romhack wouldn't be able to do it this way.

Although, original Gold has my favorite style of battling in the series and everything else.

Top Bottom