• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

I almost bought an Arceus figure on Ebay to go with my preorder figures from HG/SS and Platinum so that I could have the complete set.

Only to learn that their where more of these figures then I thought.

In Japan Diamond and Pearl preorders came with Dialga and Palkia. If you bought both you got one with all three starters on it.

And at some point their was a Darkrai floating around as well.
preorderbonus1.jpg

Needless to say, getting those guys now would be next to impossible now so I decided to give up on Arceus since I'll never have the full collection anyhow :(

I almost bought an Arceus figure on Ebay to go with my preorder figures from HG/SS and Platinum so that I could have the complete set.

In Japan Diamond and Pearl preorders came with Dialga and Palkia. If you bought both you got one with all three starters on it.

preorderbonus1.jpg

Needless to say, getting those guys now would be next to impossible now so I decided to give up on Arceus since I'll never have the full collection anyhow :(

Hmm...

Figure collection can be something maddening and yet there will be a sense of you accomplishing something.

They need to change 4x moves and 0.25x moves to something like "Ultra Effective" and "Barely Effective".
That would be something that would make sense - they've already change those messages when raising/lowing stats, with the whole "sharpply/drastically/harshly" thing.

They need to change 4x moves and 0.5x moves to something like "Ultra Effective" and "Barely Effective".

When we inevitably get a region based on Great Britain, they need to change the messages to these:

It's Super Effective! = I do say, it's rather effective.
It's not very effective... = It's quite uneffective.
4x effective = Cripes, it's indeed effective!
0.25x effective = Bother, it's not effective in the slightest.

When we inevitably get a region based on Great Britain, they need to change the messages to these:

So ridiculously polite that I like it in a weird way.

Stage On

Even better if it came with voice acting! Maybe the guy who does Professor Layton for extra lols

Wichu

I have the Arceus :p

My Ho-Oh's broken (the tail snapped off); I need to find a way of fixing it. I don't think glue will be enough...

Busaiku

Why did someone come up with the idea of having certain Pokemon only being catchable by fishing in a ripple.
Why are there Pokemon that only have a 5% chance of appearing in said situation.

I am not looking forward to that at all.

preorderbonus1.jpg

I have all of these... Are they actually worth a lot of money now?

Stage On

I have all of these... Are they actually worth a lot of money now?

The Japan only ones might be due to how rare they are. The one's that where released more widely like Lugia and Ho-oh aren't really worth much.

It would have cost me around $13 after shipping to get Arceus but then again that was when it was on sale for 20% off which is over now.

The Japan only ones might be due to how rare they are. The one's that where released more widely like Lugia and Ho-oh aren't really worth much.

It would have cost me around $13 after shipping to get Arceus but then again that was when it was on sale for 20% off which is over now.

Ah righty, ill probably just keep hold of them then.

Top Bottom