• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Chet is stoking the fires.

RVwrG.jpg

But Reuniclus grows weary.

Technically the lyrics are "pumpkins scream in the dead of night," but I think that sounds rather silly.

And now for something completely different.

13011708.jpg

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Okay, well I feel awkward in the midst of all of these pictures (which are wonderful btw). I'm looking for a Charmander, but no one has one on the GTS :( Do any of you have one and would you be willing to trade for it? It's also incredibly difficult to trade anything on the GTS, since most people are asking for Lvl 100 Reshiram and Zekrom...

Okay, well I feel awkward in the midst of all of these pictures (which are wonderful btw). I'm looking for a Charmander, but no one has one on the GTS :( Do any of you have one and would you be willing to trade for it? It's also incredibly difficult to trade anything on the GTS, since most people are asking for Lvl 100 Reshiram and Zekrom...

I can give you one! You can trade me anything for it, and I'll just breed myself a new one.

My friend code is 4213 1795 5994.

Anth0ny

Sorry to break up the... fan art party, but I just wanted to say POKEMON BLACK 2 HAS TOO MUCH BORING ASS DIALOGUE AND THAT MAKES IT A BADLY PACED BAD GAME

the old games are way better

you may continue ^_^

Man God

Non-Canon Member
B2/W2 are basically my favorite games in the series. I might like the original Red and Fire Red better, but that's it.

The amount of content in these two is absolutely nuts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I finally got my Black 1 dojo today so I'll have my complete JA sometime tomorrow. Then I'll just start breeding stuff and send the rejects over to black and white to pick up my completed pokedex.

Might beat N tomorrow before the season shifts.

Stage On

Cross-post from the pickup thread.

Finally gave in and bought the Pokemon Black and White manga box set.

It's got books 1-8, which is pretty sweet.

I'd be tempted to get that if I wasn't buying the Singapore version and the fact I'm sure that once it's collected into normal volume sizes it's going to have some changes to it.

OctoWara289

Neo Member
LOL! Love the Victini! Does anyone have a Japanese Ditto they're willing to trade? I need it for my Masuda Method of Breeding Shinies! :DDD

Top Bottom