• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

guys we're going to play monster hunter tri ultimate together, okay?
^_^

M1i8p.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've been playing with Billie all this year. ^_^ I best Wisey doesn't know a Great Sword from a Longsword.

Kokonoe

Banned
No, there are plenty of others who aren't super in love with Generation V *coughmecough*
Black/White 2 looks promising.

Good grief...so much moaning over the Wii U price.

I like your opinion, although I was merely teasing that other person.
I don't mind the price, I always figured it'd be 299$.

Oh good, thought people were going nutso over the price. I don't mind...my other hobby tends to be much more costly so I laugh at the Wii U price.

But if they brought out a mainline Pokemon game for it, I would buy instantly...but I have a feeling that's a ways off...=(

Kokonoe

Banned
Oh good, thought people were going nutso over the price. I don't mind...my other hobby tends to be much more costly so I laugh at the Wii U price.

But if they brought out a mainline Pokemon game for it, I would buy instantly...but I have a feeling that's a ways off...=(

I'm sure everyone here would go Spoink wild if that occurred. To be honest, I'd rather have Stadium 3 and be able to play with all the DS/(3DS?) Pokemon games, but an actual version on the console would be amazing too.

Top Bottom