• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I bet money that SD secretly hates Scrafty and fools us into thinking he likes the Pokemon.

That's not a bet you want to make. Do no mistake passion for trickery, my friend!

I loved Scrafty because no one else did. When the game first game out in Japan, every other Poké-fan I knew dismissed it as an ugly, unoriginal demon without even playing the game. But I knew better. I watched videos, read articles and played the games until my fingers cried out in pain, and now I am on a crusade to share the joys of this magnificent creature with the world.

PK Gaming

And an adaaaaaaaawable dragon, at that. *glomps the Haxorus*

Hey, maybe we should be the king of cuteness~

pokemon__ononokusu___japanese___by_mark331-d2yojbh.jpg

Cute? Haxorus isn't cute, it's the opposite of cute!!! A kind hearted dragon that can be when the situation calls for it. It challenges foes with tusks that can cut through steel.

Dat ain't cute, that's badass.

That's not a bet you want to make. Do no mistake passion for trickery, my friend!

I loved Scrafty because no one else did. When the game first game out in Japan, every other Poké-fan I knew dismissed it as an ugly, unoriginal demon without even playing the game. But I knew better. I watched videos, read articles and played the games until my fingers cried out in pain, and now I am on a crusade to share the joys of this magnificent creature with the world.

You know...I hear this same kind of speech from guys just before they reveal themselves to be leaders of some crazy cult...I see how it is now.

Cute? Haxorus isn't cute, it's the opposite of cute!!! A kind hearted dragon that can be when the situation calls for it. It challenges foes with tusks that can cut through steel.

Dat ain't cute, that's badass.

Mmm, badass-ly cute~ I think it must be that chubby look. :p And a nice guy, too.

EDIT: Post 667, Reply 666. Hmm

Stage On

I thought Scrafty was pretty popular given some of the fan art I've seen posted of it being bad ass.

As for titles you guys know the only one that's gonna count is Pokemon Master.

I thought Scrafty was pretty popular given some of the fan art I've seen posted of it being bad ass.

I think Scraggy's adorable, and Scrafty's got some vibes going on.

Speaking of Pokemon Master, I'm rewatching the first movie.

That just shows how far my campaign has reached. Trust me; it was not very popular when the games were first released.

Top Bottom