• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I'm a bit bored and need to sleep right now. Hmm

If someone named Zackary Shiriram suddenly appeared in the Pokémon world, would that raise a ton of alarm bells?

Why why do I always buy both versions when I know I don't really need too since it's easy to trade for version exclusives these days.

First step is admitting you have a problem...

I guess the second is a trip to Dr. Feels Good. Or was it Doctor Everything will be All Right?

Stage On

70 bucks is only 10 bucks more than a current gen game!

Who said anything about buying them at full price?

I got one for under Thirty after tax thanks to futureshop having $10 off and the second also from future shop but even cheaper since they gave me a $10 off coupon from buying Kingdom hearts 3d.

Zeroth

Well in that case we should keep posting them until those meltdowns reach critical mass :)

39308224.jpg

Its eyes represent eternal damnation.

*Sigh* Too bad summer is coming to an end :(

[IMGhttp://www.deviantart.com/download/194791478/oshawott_by_yellowhima-d37z22e.jpg[/IMG]

But fall is so awesome, plus fall clothes!

Also, i've gotten every version of every game except HeartGold -twitches- I need to remedy that one day when i actually can be bothered, because reasons.

So last night I transfered my Rayquaza over to Platinum last night, and forgot to save...

WHY AM I CURSED????

Cursed with your own mistakes.
Not that I can talk, the amount of times i've walked into a pokemon centre to heal and then save to end my current session only to heal and turn off the game immediately afterwards....hours wasted.

MikeMyers

Cursed with your own mistakes.
Not that I can talk, the amount of times i've walked into a pokemon centre to heal and then save to end my current session only to heal and turn off the game immediately afterwards....hours wasted.

I edited the post, turns out I can do the catching show again.

I still want to use Pokémon associated with PokéGAF people for my Black 2 playthrough. I just can't decide who all to include. And I may have to rotate out every so often, like if someone gets knocked out move them to the PC for someone new, or maybe rotate after each gym.

MikeMyers

I still want to use Pokémon associated with PokéGAF people for my Black 2 playthrough. I just can't decide who all to include. And I may have to rotate out every so often, like if someone gets knocked out move them to the PC for someone new, or maybe rotate after each gym.

Well, Chikorita isn't in the game.

I could be Gyarados, but thats only post game. Or are you ok with that?

Use Kingdra for ol' Beefy.

...eventually, I mean.

You know what to do, comrade.

PK Gaming

Dragon-types are strong, so give a shot. Maybe? :)

Top Bottom