• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Would anyone be able/willing to do a quick trade to teach my Flygon Earthquake? Doesn't look like the TM is available until the post game in White 2 :(

Edit: And Dragon Claw if you have it as well.

Stage On

An ariados man would be terrifyng :S

Ask and ye shall receive

133701875580.jpg

Never needed to throw a punch, people just broke their fists trying to hurt me.

I actually won a fight without hitting the other guy once.

I live in Oxford for half the year. No fights ever happen here.

I live in Wolverhampton for the other half. Fights are always happening there.

Pokemon the world today
Are you looking for a better way to fight
We are a part of the Pokemon Club
Pokemon the world unite
Strength in Pokeballs we can fight it out
One time
We are a part of the Pokemon Club

Whenever we get our Hoenn remake, I want an alternate area deep in the jungle, where you can explore a large ancient temple occupied by nothing but monkey Pokmeon. Something similar to Jungle Book.

Whenever we get our Hoenn remake, I want an alternate area deep in the jungle, where you can explore a large ancient temple occupied by nothing but monkey Pokmeon. Something similar to Jungle Book.

Can there be a special Arcanine to catch at the center of the temple?

I'll name him Shere Khan.

A level 100 Arcanine (with a positive nature, max attack EVs/IVs, the Huge Power ability Skill Swapped on, receiving two Helping Hands, and its attack boosted +6) can do 28,576,176 damage to a level 1 Dry Skinned Paras (with a negative nature, 0 defense EVs/IVs, and its defense lowered -6) by getting a critical hit under Sunny Day with its tenth Flare Blitz while using a Metronome.

If it could use the attack V-Create, it would do a maximum of 42,801,072 damage. I can't think of any other ways to make it do more damage.

Supposedly a (Power Trick/Defense Curl/Rollout) Shuckle can do over 200 million damage with the right setup.

Zeroth

A level 100 Arcanine (with max attack EVs/IVs, the Huge Power ability Skill Swapped on, receiving two Helping Hands, and its attack boosted +6) can do 28,576,176 damage to a level 1 Dry Skinned Paras (with 0 defense EVs/IVs and its defense lowered -6) by getting a critical hit under Sunny Day with its tenth Flare Blitz while using a Metronome.

If it could use the attack V-Create, it would do a maximum of 42,801,072 damage. I can't think of any other ways to make it do more damage.

Supposedly a (Power Trick/Defense Curl/Rollout) Shuckle can do over 200 million damage with the right setup.

So you are the guy who writes the Bulbapedia trivias.

Top Bottom