• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

cBRUZ.gif
hA0Y6.gif
5vDmq.gif
MpLzv.gif
6h5oB.gif
E6heO.gif
o26P8.gif
494c9.gif

http://kattling.deviantart.com/

What would PokéGAF do if I were a cute, cuddly Zorua?

All I see is a Haxorus.

dwJZD.jpg

Geeze Ike talk about Super Overkill

Pikachu's Volt Tackle can do 9,971,976 damage to a Wingull under similar circumstances as described above.

Good news everyone!

They're distributing Groudon and Kyogre in Japan over the New Year, making it very unlikely that RSE remakes are on the horizon!

This means that Gen VI is likely to be next year!
YAY!

Good news everyone!

They're distributing Groudon and Kyogre in Japan over the New Year, making it very unlikely that RSE remakes are on the horizon!

YAY!

Do you really think they'd make another DS game at this point? Nintendo's probably pressuring them to make a new 3DS game as soon as possible.

LeleSocho

Banned
I'm not against a new gen i'm against of not having a remake sooner...
but i think main Pokémon games need to be on hiatus for at least 1-2 years

Kind of reminds me of Capcom and how they do fighting games. Maybe they haven't released that many so soon but I do think they need to cool it a bit.

Takao

Banned
おやおや ずいぶん とおいですね。

おやおや ずいぶん とおいですね。
来年が来るとき、本物のゲームが始まるZE

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The leveling in Hoenn is way out of whack and is only fixed by having fairly easy rematches in Emerald.

The absolute best solution is to trade them over to Colosseum.

Stage On

Good news everyone!

YAY!

They released Lugia and Ho-oh and we still got Heart Gold/Soul Silver

MikeMyers

I think the funniest part of Ruby is that Gyarados is my HM Slave and yet is my strongest Pokemon.

I'm gonna give him Ice Beam even though he has 60 Base Special Attack and I already have Ice Beam Starmie....I need all the back up against Drake's Salamence.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
fight annoying low level shit on the last floor of Victory Road until you run out of PP, rinse, repeat.

I'd just buy a bunch of x items and healing items and plow through the E4 under leveled.

Top Bottom