• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Yup.

3QBrs.png
RfPHK.png
kq897.png

Fluffy!

zwWKj.png

And thus PK Gaming learned to never make a thread on NeoGAF about anything under any circumstances.

I don't get why everyone is giving him such a hard time about it. He should have just talked to us.

Ouch; that's harsh. I learned from creating two OT threads (one of a cool coincidence I found in Batman: The Animated Series and one descent into madness) that GAF is the most judgemental frog of them all. I'm glad we at least all
feign to
understand each other.

For the record; you totally have the right to be upset, PK. If my mother did that I'd be really bummed out.

Flareon's not a zombie! He didn't eat them...

You're right.

He assimilated them.

Ouch; that's harsh. I learned from creating two OT threads (one of a cool coincidence I found in Batman: The Animated Series and one descent into madness) that GAF is the most judgemental frog of them all. I'm glad we at least all
feign to
understand each other.

I looked to see what sort of thread that could be.

:(

I'd miss you, ScraftyDevil. I hope you're feeling better about all of that.

No, we argued about it for a bit and then someone said that we all hate Smogon and I guess, everyone decided to hate Smogon. A lot of people don't post in here like they used to...we might never know their reasons.

I looked to see what sort of thread that could be.

:(

I'd miss you, ScraftyDevil. I hope you're feeling better about all of that.

I'm over it now. Just hit a rough patch in my life is all.

It's good to know that people care, though :)

No, we argued about it for a bit and then someone said that we all hate Smogon and I guess, everyone decided to hate Smogon. A lot of people don't post in here like they used to...we might never know their reasons.

PokéGAF 2: Electric Boogaloo is a lot different than Proto-PokéGAF. We've lost Billiechu, OMG Aero, Suairyu, Wiseblade and a few other regulars in the transition, but we've gained so much more at the same time.

I'm over it now. Just hit a rough patch in my life is all.

It's good to know that people care, though :)

PokéGAF 2: Electric Boogaloo is a lot different than Proto-PokéGAF. We've lost Billiechu, OMG Aero, Suairyu, Wiseblade and a few other regulars in the transition, but we've gained so much more at the same time.

I think it's less the transition and other factors instead.

We spent a day or so blitzing this thread with image spam, I don't think the gif thing is even a rule. I should be in charge of this thread.

I kinda wish we'd kept everyone in the transition. I love you guys now, and I loved the guys then, and I wish there was more crossover.

Ah, I'm being silly.

As an aside, Scrafty, I just read through that one thread you made, and I hope you're feeling alright. I feel appalled at myself for having missed it. :(

Top Bottom