• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
Giovanni I will never forgive you!

MJaJT.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yellow has a ton of really assey sprites to go along with all the ones that are a million times better than R/B. It sort of balances everything out.

When it is very hungry, it puts humans it meets to sleep, then it feasts on their dreams.

That's from HG. Jigglypuff is known for putting foes to sleep but the Drowzee line was always known for eating dreams...despite not ever learning the move. Lazy Game Freak...=D

Kokonoe

Banned
I believe I was best at the Metapod/Kakuna harden one. The memory one is Clefairy, and that one really gets difficult later on.

Kokonoe

Banned
So you're...trying to keep your Drowzee awake? Like how does that work? I never played that game before...

You're a Drowzee, and you have to time your Hypnosis when the clock flashes, and those who do it the best put the biggest effect on their opponents. Your goal is to make the other Drowzee asleep, a battle of the elephants.

MikeMyers

Haxorus is too damn cheap, someone give him a Flying second type so he can die to Ice Shard.

Imagine if Dragonite or Salamence were pure Dragon...O_O

Stage On

Do you think they will ever make a game with out an Evil team to fight? Or would that take too much effort on Nintendo's part?

I mean they haven't even used Team Plasma in the anime which sucks :(

Kokonoe

Banned
Do you think they will ever make a game with out an Evil team to fight? Or would that take too much effort on Nintendo's part?

I mean they haven't even used Team Plasma in the anime which sucks :(

That would actually be pretty interesting to be honest.

Stage On

-_-

They were, of course, going to. Unfortunately, there was more important stuff going on in Japan on the week it was due to air, and it was rightly pulled. We don't know if Plasma was due to play any further part in the series.

I just don't know why they didn't end up using those episodes later like they did with the fishing contest episode that got delayed.

Neki

I think a Fire/Dragon typing with Levitate/Multi-scale would be the best dragon, how can you beat that typing? :O

Top Bottom