• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

J00uhi4.png

Okay so I'm thinking of attempting a Nuzlocke Challenge, and maybe make a comic to go with it. Any recommendations on what version I should use? Or should I just start from the beginning on good old Red Version? Also, does anyone know how the Nuzlocke challenge applies to Yellow Version?

MikeMyers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Okay so I'm thinking of attempting a Nuzlocke Challenge, and maybe make a comic to go with it. Any recommendations on what version I should use? Or should I just start from the beginning on good old Red Version? Also, does anyone know how the Nuzlocke challenge applies to Yellow Version?

Dude, in RBY, just use the Pokemon that you are guaranteed to encounter first - Dugtrio, Gengar, Gyarados. Those 3, plus your starter, can carry the whole game for you.

Funny thing is, in my Nuzlocke, Gyarados was carrying the entire Nuzlocke by himself until Gary's Pidgeot Mirror Moved the Thunderbolt right back to him.

Keyouta

Do you guys think Pokemon X Y would be releasing at the same time worldwide if the performance of the 3DS in territories like NA and Europe were similar to Japan's, or that the poor sales have pushed for the worldwide release?

nobody wants them? guess they'll make a nice fire then:D

I wish I still collected the cards. I quit a long time ago. :(

so should i follow up on bad fan art and fan fiction in this thread now

No.

This is probably the thread in which it should have gone to begin with :p

No.

Do you guys think Pokemon X Y would be releasing at the same time worldwide if the performance of the 3DS in territories like NA and Europe were similar to Japan's, or that the poor sales have pushed for the worldwide release?

There is a chance they would have released together, but current 3DS sales are probably the biggest reason they want to get them out simultaneously.

Drago

Seeing as BW2 had much shorter gap than usual for worldwide release (3 months compared to ~6 months) I think they were building up to it either way.

Unicorn

The 2 realistic Scrafty pictures actually make me want to like Scrafty now. Haha it's usually fanart that sways my opinion on certain pokemon.

I wonder what makes me want to hug a Scraggy and a Scrafty? There must be a reason for all this cuddly stuff.

Also, on second thought, yeah, pecs are weird

Top Bottom