• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Hmm Would Machoke and Machamp fit into this too?

Why not?

pokemon_realistic_machamp_by_tat0on-d4tcztn.jpg

Aggrotek

Hey guys, big announcement:

Treecks & Geeks: Episode 1 is LIVE.

Check it out here: Click me!

This took a lot of effort, even though it isn't very long, and thanks to ScraftyDevil
my new superbestfriend
I got everything to work. So now that I know what I am doing, more or less, there should be a new video every day or so depending on how my schedule goes.

I would really appreciate any and all of you guys who feel obligated to subscribe. I look forward to sharing this experience with all of you. :)

PK Gaming

This took a lot of effort, even though it isn't very long, and thanks to ScraftyDevil
my new superbestfriend
I got everything to work. So now that I know what I am doing, more or less, there should be a new video every day or so depending on how my schedule goes.

I would really appreciate any and all of you guys who feel obligated to subscribe. I look forward to sharing this experience with all of you. :)

you're a pretty good narrator with a decent voice, i'll be keeping tabs on this

my new superbestfriend

I just finished watching it! I'll be sure to keep up with any new episodes you make.

Whatever you catch in Granite Cave you should name after me. I call dibs. (I want to be an Aron though!)

To be honest, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting her. I couldn't make it to Fan Expo (a convention in Toronto), so a really good friend of mine gave up his yellow version just so I could have a little something for missing the con.

Fan Expo's where I got my hat signed! Do you live around Toronto?

Top Bottom