• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Firestorm

Aron is a bullshit Pokemon in competitive play. Likely the only "FEAR" Pokemon as the kids used to call it worth a damn.

Also I just noticed Cuteness Overlord is using my friend's art as his avatar haha

Emitan

The rest of my disposable income this year is going towards White 2 and the Obsidian Kickstarter. Can't afford to buy anything else :x

MikeMyers

Why does Wioana have Atarlia at Level 33 when it evolves at Level 35?

Her Atarlia killed my entire team, then I had to send out my Castform which I forgot to deposit in the box.

I noticed Castform had an Ice move.

I got a Critical Hit.

O_O

CASTFORM EARNED ME A BADGE.

Gravijah

Why does Wioana have Atarlia at Level 33 when it evolves at Level 35?

Her Atarlia killed my entire team, then I had to send out my Castform which I forgot to deposit in the box.

I noticed Castform had an Ice move.

I got a Critical Hit.

O_O

CASTFORM EARNED ME A BADGE.

Gym Leaders always have underleveled Pokemon.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Probably because Dragons take the longest to reach their final stages. Hydreigon I think is the highest of any evo, at level 64.

MikeMyers

Probably because Dragons take the longest to reach their final stages. Hydreigon I think is the highest of any evo, at level 64.

Clair doesn't cheat. She could have used a Dragonite, but maintained a Dragonair to stay faithful to the levels.

Dragonair has a way better design

MikeMyers

She used the superior Kingdra.

Kingdra is supposed to be her signature Pokemon, but the anime gave more focus to Dragonair.

Clair_anime.png

LeleSocho

Banned
To sum up this page:
Billie do not buy platinum
Claire is awesome and Dragonair is the best dragon pokémon design
The anime doesn't sucks until R/S/E
That artwork posted by Ike is really really good
Mio is moe

Top Bottom