• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
you knew you should have saved.

and thank you for using Lilligant.

I suppose I made the mistake as I'm not really interested in Cobalion. I'm actually doing this to catch Virizion to test around on my all grass team. Lilligant is my favorite Pokemon of Black and White.

If Garchomp's shiny form wasn't so ridiculous I would say Arcanine has the worst shiny sprite ever. Poor guy never catches a break.
There is a reason I never mention Arcanine's shiny form. :(

That's certainly reassuring
It is to me. D:

ike i can trade now
If you still can, let me know!

Anyways, I apologize if how I came across seemed like something unlike me. I'll word things better next time.

Actually GAF is. Perhaps I'll go back to posting in my old style.
I don't see anything wrong with anything you've ever said. I notice here and when everyone did those charts rating the generations last thread you sort of got singled out for your opinions. You shouldn't worry about it.

Kokonoe

Banned
I don't see anything wrong with anything you've ever said. I notice here and when everyone did those charts rating the generations last thread you sort of got singled out for your opinions. You shouldn't worry about it.

Thank you.

I'm playing again OG Silver and you know what? I've changed my mind, fuck everything that comes after Gen2

EVERYTHING!!!!

!

kfDsQ.gif

I'll do that eventually, but after I get to fully experience HeartGold since I lost it about a month after I got it.

Wait the Pikachu 3DS?! *researches* But Joltik is cuter anyway...and where's the love for Raichu?

Besides that...eww on the design. Very ewww...they should make a 3DS with the Super Nintendo design. Preferably the Super Famicom edition.

Stage On

Did anyone else Pick up a 3ds Xl when they already have a normal 3ds just so that they could trade Pokemon with themselves in Gen 6?

It helps I got the Xl for free, man I'm loving the bigger screen :)

Oh Dragoon. Why must you always be late to your kind of conversation? to your life even?

I posted a big music thread for the Pokémon franchise a while back, but it's dead now for better or worse. So I need to get working on a Game Music-GAF thread to concentrate my efforts!

Top Bottom