• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Boney

Banned
You're going to get banned.

I'v already been banned and came back from the depths of hell

only too come upon a site worse than hell itself, pokeygafs

got pokemon red christmas 98 cause my brother told me it was all the rage in glorious nihon and totally used me to waste my present on it only to erase my 4 hour file after beating Brock with a bloody charmarnder and a rattata and a pidgey, and take posession of my dear game

when i first read about it I was expecting this weird ass sidescroller where you fought team rocket and kinda like tiny toons nes you switched characters

would've been a much better game

Kokonoe

Banned
I'v already been banned and came back from the depths of hell

only too come upon a site worse than hell itself, pokeygafs

got pokemon red christmas 98 cause my brother told me it was all the rage in glorious nihon and totally used me to waste my present on it only to erase my 4 hour file after beating Brock with a bloody charmarnder and a rattata and a pidgey, and take posession of my dear game

I think I understand now.

Who would want Star Fox x Metroid?!

Well, if it happened I'd play it probably. Don't really want it, though.

Kokonoe

Banned
New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon screenshots.
Nice artwork and screenshots:

GgFa0.jpg

dDPTO.jpg

ZsIJW.jpg

I17bb.jpg

6HnIw.jpg

ohWUm.jpg

Kabuto

3D pokemon looks so nice! If they put those models into Gen VI I'd be happy.

also off topic but Stage On you wouldn't happen to be Midori from hokagesroom would you?

Stage On

3D pokemon looks so nice! If they put those models into Gen VI I'd be happy.

also off topic but Stage On you wouldn't happen to be Midori from hokagesroom would you?

I don't mind 3d models for the spin offs and such but I'm not sure I'd want them for the mainline series.

And yes I am Midori from Hokage's room! How'd you know?

Busaiku

The Pokedex models are great, and at least we'd have more than like 4 frames of animation.
Dwebble and Whimsicott are especially great.

Kabuto

I don't mind 3d models for the spin offs and such but I'm not sure I'd want them for the mainline series.

And yes I am Midori from Hokage's room! How'd you know?

aha I remember you posted some missions that we had to take pictures for and you looked like him. I still have two Xbox 360 controllers from HR :] that was such a fun site.

whatt 1994 is young for you guys? I'm 1993 :eek:

Top Bottom