• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
Why wouldn't you? Crustle is Cilan's most badass Pokemon in the anime. I swear the thing almost always seems to kick ass in a stylish manner.

I haven't watched the Gen V anime, I just know Crustle is some kind of super special awesome that completely transcends the previous form in every way possible. By the time I first saw it, I immediately was vacuumed into a world of amazing design that couldn't be rivaled by mere first form Pokemon. I will never forget the moment as it made me finally see clearly that there were true stars of the Gen V cast.

A few weeks after this occurred, I ended up running to it in game and it gave me this specific glare, as if it knew we were meant to be partners. It merely said "Cruu..Crustle..", and it let me catch it without battling. Truly a magnificent creature.

MikeMyers

Amazon says the estimated delivery date for my copy of Black 2 is the 11th. D:

Maybe I'll just buy it at Walmart...

image.php

I look forward to seeing PokeGAF members being used in your Black 2 play.

I'll try to update my progress after each gym at the very least.

It seems Zeroth is going to be the "Charizard" of the group. I'm going to hatch everyone else in Black 2, but I already have him, so his trainer ID will be different. If I train him too much, he'll disobey! Hopefully it doesn't get me into too much trouble.

MikeMyers

So did Garchomp return to OU again or what?

I miss when Salamence was so broken he became Uber...now it seems like no one cares about him.

So did Garchomp return to OU again or what?

I miss when Salamence was so broken he became Uber...now it seems like no one cares about him.

So broken, huh? I do remember how steamed the forums I went were. Huh. Guess you can't sastisfy anyone when it comes to something as fickle as competitive battling.

Stage On

There are Haxorus all over the place right now.

We can't let everyone else leave us behind! We need to be on the front lines too!

Meh it's worth it to be a few days late if it means saving enough money.

With any luck Futureshop with ship on the 5th and I'll get my copy on the 8th at the latest, but if I have to wait to the 9th it's no big deal.

Stage On

Speaking of steer Bouffalant is awesome. I love his Afro.

I wish the anime would have a Tauros vs Buffalant episode just to see Ash's Tauros again since it hasn't battled in forever.

Top Bottom