• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If they just give it some good physical fire attacks it would be fine. I'd love for them to introduce a physical version of flame thrower.
They don't even need to introduce a new move, just give the poor thing flare blitz.

Guys, Flareon will still be terrible even with Flare Blitz because of its terrible stat distribution - it's too slow and too frail to utilize it!

Like I said, it needs an overhaul in stats.

PK Gaming

h4EC6FB94

images

EWWWW

LeleSocho

Banned
Dunsparce always remind me of this
S9sUYzA.jpg

When i was 8 or 9 i thought they were the same because phonetically and visually their names are similar, it helped the fact that i saw the fakemon only once and didn't quite remembered it.

aaah the youth...

I wish some of the medals weren't so grindy in Black 2. I'm up to 225, and the things I have left are mostly like "beat 1000 trainers in Black Tower," "play 100 Xtransceiver mini-games," "test 50 teams at the Battle Institute," and "enter the Battle Subway 100 times."

Still, even worse are the impossible to obtain ones, like "play a Funfest game with 30 people" or "score 1000 points in a mission." It's extremely frustrating that those were included in the game when so few people could ever hope for an opportunity to get them.

For anyone who has upgraded the Trainer Card in B2/W2 all of the way, which of the following is correct?

(1.) Serebii says "Gain Entree levels of 30 for Black or White."
(2.) Bulbapedia says "Get the Black and White Entree levels to 30 or higher."

Do I have to get one Entree to 30, or both?

Fantomex

Hey guys, pokemon casual player here. I beat black and white, caught all the legendaries with my gallade that I raised to own fools :) I haven't played black and white 2, should I wait for this 3ds release? Or is BW2 a significant game I should be playing?

CorvoSol

Hey guys, pokemon casual player here. I beat black and white, caught all the legendaries with my gallade that I raised to own fools :) I haven't played black and white 2, should I wait for this 3ds release? Or is BW2 a significant game I should be playing?

I'm just waiting for XY. The only thing BW2 have to offer me is the chance to fight all the gym leaders from all the games. Otherwise I'm not too interested.

ZZMitch

Just started delving a little deeper into Black 2 this week. I had no idea any of this online infrastructure (Dream World etc.) even existed. Still figuring out how it all works but I was able to customize by CGear and Pokedex! Kinda weird having to tuck Pokemon in, but whatever works Nintendo! I had just played these as single player games until last week when I realized I needed to trade my Onix to a friend in order to evolve it into a Steelix. Mind blown.

I hear you can befriend Pokemon in the Dream World? Gotta figure out how that works... can always use more Pokemon!

JoeM86

I wish some of the medals weren't so grindy in Black 2. I'm up to 225, and the things I have left are mostly like "beat 1000 trainers in Black Tower," "play 100 Xtransceiver mini-games," "test 50 teams at the Battle Institute," and "enter the Battle Subway 100 times."

Still, even worse are the impossible to obtain ones, like "play a Funfest game with 30 people" or "score 1000 points in a mission." It's extremely frustrating that those were included in the game when so few people could ever hope for an opportunity to get them.

For anyone who has upgraded the Trainer Card in B2/W2 all of the way, which of the following is correct?

(1.) Serebii says "Gain Entree levels of 30 for Black or White."
(2.) Bulbapedia says "Get the Black and White Entree levels to 30 or higher."

Do I have to get one Entree to 30, or both?

Oh, it's both. My apologies
Just started delving a little deeper into Black 2 this week. I had no idea any of this online infrastructure (Dream World etc.) even existed. Still figuring out how it all works but I was able to customize by CGear and Pokedex! Kinda weird having to tuck Pokemon in, but whatever works Nintendo! I had just played these as single player games until last week when I realized I needed to trade my Onix to a friend in order to evolve it into a Steelix. Mind blown.

I hear you can befriend Pokemon in the Dream World? Gotta figure out how that works... can always use more Pokemon!

Not just that, the Pokémon you befriend in the Dream World have their rare Hidden Abilities!

Have you ever wondered what's up with the Mystery Dungeon games that make you want to be a Pokémon? It strangely feels natural enough when you think about it.

Neo Child

Banned
wondered if any one can help me complete seeing all the unova pokemon in the 'dex.

if anyone has the following they could trade (and then back/or not):
snivy
serperior
buneary
rufflet
baby mandibuzz (cant remember name) no. 111
no 119
no 121
roserade
vespiquen
zoroark
shuppet
gliscor
no 232
walrein
ninetails
no 262
no 265
no 266
no 271
yanmega
no 288
no 292

yeah big list lol, this is white 2, just want to see all the above pokemon once (unova dex)

can make trades?

Top Bottom