• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Village

While what he said made me think of the more intracate details of the laws in the land of pokemon. It was wrapped in a creepy ass package.

So this guy posed this question

" if you have a Pokemon who evolves with love, like lucario for example, would you have to fuck it eventually"

he went into ... some very disgusting details....

while this question raises weird questions, like have their pokemans that were too attached to people.

Why would he even think of that.

ZZMitch

wondered if any one can help me complete seeing all the unova pokemon in the 'dex.

if anyone has the following they could trade (and then back/or not):
snivy
serperior
buneary
rufflet
baby mandibuzz (cant remember name) no. 111
no 119
no 121
roserade
vespiquen
zoroark
shuppet
gliscor
no 232
walrein
ninetails
no 262
no 265
no 266
no 271
yanmega
no 288
no 292

yeah big list lol, this is white 2, just want to see all the above pokemon once (unova dex),

can make trades?

I have a Walrein, Maractus (119), Trapinch (121) and Seel (265).

can make trades?

I'll give you eggs for five of your choice.

While what he said made me think of the more intracate details of the laws in the land of pokemon. It was wrapped in a creepy ass package.

So this guy posed this question

" if you have a Pokemon who evolves with love, like lucario for example, would you have to fuck it eventually"

he went into ... some very disgusting details....

while this question raises weird questions, like have their pokemans that were too attached to people.

Why would he even think of that.

It's Platonic love though. So no, you would most definitely not have to fuck it.

Village

I'll give you eggs for five of your choice.

It's Platonic love though.

I know. Thats what I thought, but apparently their his Pokemons love is a bit more , tangible.

Then my I thought about were there ever cases of Pokemon getting too close with their trainers and vice versa, and what would be the protocol for that.

He ruined my whole though process for a few hours.

DaBoss

I know. Thats what I thought, but apparently their his Pokemons love is a bit more , tangible.

Then my I thought about were there ever cases of Pokemon getting too close with their trainers and vice versa, and what would be the protocol for that.

He ruined my whole though process for a few hours.

His plan succeeded I guess?

entremet

wondered if any one can help me complete seeing all the unova pokemon in the 'dex.

if anyone has the following they could trade (and then back/or not):
snivy
serperior
buneary
rufflet
baby mandibuzz (cant remember name) no. 111
no 119
no 121
roserade
vespiquen
zoroark
shuppet
gliscor
no 232
walrein
ninetails
no 262
no 265
no 266
no 271
yanmega
no 288
no 292

yeah big list lol, this is white 2, just want to see all the above pokemon once (unova dex)

can make trades?

I can give you five eggs as well. Let me which ones you want.

Stage On

Hugh's Pokédex Skin live at 13:00 today

hughdex.png

Password: Purrloin
Live until May 9th

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

What do you have to do to get it log into the dreamworld site? I wish they made this stuff easier.

zroid

Banned
What do you have to do to get it log into the dreamworld site? I wish they made this stuff easier.
login and click on the big "Promotions" banner near the top (which leads here). then click on the one at the top of the list and enter the password Purrloin.

Then to bring it into your game you go to the "Customize" link in the sidebar and you can set it to appear next time you game sync.

Man, I don't think I've used Dream World for anything other than promotions since like July 2011.

You saying you already got all of the Dream World Pokes you wanted? Only ones I cared about at release were Poliwag, Vulpix, and Dratini. It would help if Pokemon of America released that Pokemon Cafe already. I keep getting burned by fake Dream World Eevees on GTS.

I can trade Snivy, Rufflet and Shuckle. Should be able to do the rest too as long as you can trade back.

Nice, where was Arcanine though?

The funny thing is that you basically ended up with Scarfed Gyarados. My Choice Band Gyarados knows Outrage, WRECKS Dragons and most Bulky Waters. No one ever sees it coming lol.

I have Outrage Gyarados on my main doubles team too, except I usually use Fake Out + Dragon Dance. Gyarados is a boss.

gosox333

For the past two releases April was the month for stuff to be shown, but I guess the X/Y situation is different, so those patterns might not apply.

Wouldn't be too surprised if it was just Mewthree...

OctoWara289

Neo Member
I'm not expecting anything that does not apply to movie. We'll probably have to wait until May or later to hear anything specifically concerning the games.

Stage On

For the past two releases April was the month for stuff to be shown, but I guess the X/Y situation is different, so those patterns might not apply.

Wouldn't be too surprised if it was just Mewthree...

Yah I'm not expecting any new information for awhile since we just got the Mewthree stuff

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The CoroCoro cover was posted online, but it looks like it's from an official retailer because it's so clear.

We see Mewtwo's New Forme on the cover, and a picture of Ash and Genesect from the Movie Manga. They're squeezed to the side, so, yeah, wouldn't expect much.

The CoroCoro cover was posted online, but it looks like it's from an official retailer because it's so clear.

We see Mewtwo's New Forme on the cover, and a picture of Ash and Genesect from the Movie Manga. They're squeezed to the side, so, yeah, wouldn't expect much.
In fairness, it's got as much space on the cover as it often does. The Meloetta forme and Hugh/Nate art reveals that came along with the big BW2 blowout last April got the same sort of space.

I certainly agree that you shouldn't expect much, though.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well, on /vp/, seems the dude who does the leaks (I think it's the guy?) just posted a picture of the magazine, with whatever promo item was included sitting on top to prove it's his and not just a picture of the cover.

Here goes...

Top Bottom