• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Going through all the trouble to catch Sableye before Brawley in Emerald during a road trip to Washington D.C. is one of my friend's favorite pokémon memories.

Brawley can't do shit to a sableye.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
for Imposter sure, but for breeding you want to be able to get a set (or just one) that has max stats for power item breeding.

Aggrotek

Let me post a gif that completely sums up my emotions about waiting for information on X/Y:

I3ddnAG.gif

Firestorm

Hmm, I see. Thanks, guess I'll save up.
Kinda late as well but I just saw this was a Theme Deck for Skyridge. There was only ever one print run of this set due to it being WotC's last Pokemon expansion and the license changing hands during this time. So super rare.

Shot in the dark:

I am extremely bummed to have missed the Keldeo distribution...does anyone have an extra Keldeo they'd be willing to part with? A further problem is that I honestly don't have much to trade for it right now, though I would certainly try my best to accommodate any request!

Firestorm

So why is Deoxys's OT "Plasma"
The Deoxys WiFi promo is a marketing tie-in with the new TCG set "Plasma Freeze" which came out on the 8th. Deoxys EX (Team Plasma) is one of the featured Pokemon in it.

deoxys-ex-full-art-plasma-freeze-plf-111.jpg
deoxys-ex-plasma-freeze-plf-53.jpg

It's actually a pretty good card too so it's going for about $30 - $35 for regular art version and $40 - $50 for Full Art.

JoeM86

The episode of Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash, due to air on May 19th is said to be a massive Pokémon X & Y special featuring Junichi Masuda with lots of information promised. It is likely that this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, which is due for release in Japan on Wednesday, so we could have it any time between now and then.

Does this warrant a new thread?

The episode of Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash, due to air on May 19th is said to be a massive Pokémon X & Y special featuring Junichi Masuda with information promised. It is likely that this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, which is due for release in Japan on Wednesday, so we could have it any time between now and then

Now thats what im talking about. I get to see my gf AND gen vi news.

The episode of Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash, due to air on May 19th is said to be a massive Pokémon X & Y special featuring Junichi Masuda with information promised. It is likely that this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, which is due for release in Japan on Wednesday, so we could have it any time between now and then
hh3EEAZ.gif

Stage On

Guys why do you bothered getting excited at this point? 9 times out of 10 it's virtually nothing but the smallest tim bit of information at best.

Guys why do you bothered getting excited at this point? 9 times out of 10 it's virtually nothing but the smallest tim bit of information at best.

Getting excited is fun, that's why. It's when you let yourself get too excited that hearts are broken and dreams are crushed.

Also BRB gotta go on a Timbit run.

Stage On

Getting excited is fun, that's why. It's when you let yourself get too excited that hearts are broken and dreams are crushed.

Also BRB gotta go on a Timbit run.

I don't see why it's thread worthy though at least not yet. The dude goes on that show all the time and many times it's basically been just to troll us.

JoeM86

I don't see why it's thread worthy though at least not yet. The dude goes on that show all the time and many times it's basically been just to troll us.

Yeah, but the episode is called XY Special and the blurb clearly stated lots of new and surprising information would come
smashxy.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The Deoxys WiFi promo is a marketing tie-in with the new TCG set "Plasma Freeze" which came out on the 8th. Deoxys EX (Team Plasma) is one of the featured Pokemon in it.

deoxys-ex-full-art-plasma-freeze-plf-111.jpg
deoxys-ex-plasma-freeze-plf-53.jpg

It's actually a pretty good card too so it's going for about $30 - $35 for regular art version and $40 - $50 for Full Art.

Ah interesting.

Still, it'd be hilarious with Team Plasma dabbling on a Deoxys DNA.

I had forgotten about Deoxys :O where can I change his form in Black 2?

In the museum in Nacrene City.

Aww, one of the ribbon sash is permanently stuck to the ear.

The episode of Japanese variety show, Pokémon Smash, due to air on May 19th is said to be a massive Pokémon X & Y special featuring Junichi Masuda with lots of information promised. It is likely that this information will be revealed in CoroCoro, which is due for release in Japan on Wednesday, so we could have it any time between now and then.

Does this warrant a new thread?

HERE IT COMES!

And yes, Pokenews is new thread

It's likely that this Smash edition would have some legitimately surprising news... were it coming a week earlier. As it is, Coro Coro will leak before then and take its announcements away.

JoeM86

It's likely that this Smash edition would have some legitimately surprising news... were it coming a week earlier. As it is, Coro Coro will leak before then and take its announcements away.

Correct. If they said world exclusive, then we'd know they'd have it first, like with Awakened Mewtwo

Unfortunately, that leaked out a few days early and everyone complained that Smash just revealed everything we already knew -_-

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But then there is a chance that coro might not leak anything right, especially with coro only having decal and release date news.

Refyref

It was more in reference to the people making a big deal about it rather than your repost :)

I'm pretty sure that's just to spread around the existence of the plush. Nobody is taking it as news, other than joking around.

I wouldn't mind having one, but I wouldn't mind having any Pokemon plush.

It will now stare into your sole
and eat it.

...Get away from my shoe.

Finally. So long as they announce the Fairy type I'm good.

Top Bottom