• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

injurai

Banned
This is really cute!

image.php

I like how there are baguettes and croissants everywhere.

It's like someone is driving a point home... France, full stop.

It was actually pretty messy to crop out the Chespin from the image, to be honest, but that's probably because I used only Paint.NET and nothing else to crop it.

Speaking of favourites, for generation I Pokémon, I think it'd be... uh...

Eevee?

I guess that's what you can call something that wouldn't look out of place even in gen VI.

injurai

Banned
Gen 6 needs a grim reaper ghost pokemon. Some sort of badass mother fucking shade. And they should make him one of those psuedo-legends like Metagross or Volcarona

Make him like Ghost/Steel

I'm going to be disappointed now because I'm really working up this concept in my mind. Ga-dammit.

Gen 6 needs a grim reaper ghost pokemon. Some sort of badass mother fucking shade. And they should make him one of those psuedo-legends like Metagross or Volcarona

Make him like Ghost/Steel

I'm going to be disappointed now because I'm really working up this concept in my mind. Ga-dammit.

The Steel part would come from... the scythe, right?

I actually like concepts when dome well.

injurai

Banned
The Steel part would come from... the scythe, right?

I actually like concepts when dome well.

Yeah. I really enjoyed Chandelure, and am craving something done in a similar vein. The idea just seemed to work perfectly. Adds a very interesting physical aspect to a ghost pokemon, and could make a killer defensive counterpart to Chandelure's insane offense.

IMO Cofagrigus should have been Ghost/Steel, because of its golden sarcophagus.

Ghost/Steel is a pretty overpowered type combo though, so I think they may be saving it for a future pseudolegendary or something.

Pachimari

Watching the Pokémon movies for the first time (saw the first one a decade ago or so) and ill rank them like this so far:

1. Pokemon: Mewtwo & Mew
2. Pokemon 4ever
3. Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
4. Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

I liked Latios & Latias until it crashed.

Good, that means it won't break when hit by Fighting attacks.

And should we hope Fighting is less common in Gen 6? It's bad enough having to deal with Close Combat, but now anybody can just slap Focus Blast onto special attackers and cross their fingers.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why would you be checking the first page on your phone? Lol.

Anyways, Ike is doing the OT3, so it's up to him. :)

Why would you be checking the first page on your phone? Lol.

Anyways, Ike is doing the OT3, so it's up to him. :)

Hehe. I actually do a lot of browsing on my phone. That might have something to do with why my phone seems to die every night.

I kind of want to see Ike's take.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So this OT saw Black White 2, and the next OT will see X Y. What about the first OT, what games did it see?

Refyref

913 post to go until thread #3. Where is the hype? :<

It's approaching time to fly away, to a new place.

I love these.
mEd89Wu.jpg

So this OT saw Black White 2, and the next OT will see X Y. What about the first OT, what games did it see?

And this thread's title is a reference to HGSS. Speaking of which, isn't this the time when we throw title suggestions?

you realize how dangerously fast threads can go when i'm around...

i better lie down before i let any momentum build

You're not even at the top of this thread's wall of shame! :p

Top Bottom