• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

So, I was just on the ios app store and noticed a new pokemon app called pokebuilder. Apparently you can get any pokemon and transfer it to your games. Wtf. Does it work? When did it come out?

It looks like it uses a PokéSav or PokéGen type feature (whatever kids use these days) to let you create the Pokémon. It then works like PokéGTS or PokéCheck by letting you send the Pokémon to the game's GTS through a custom DNS server.

injurai

Banned
Wow why can't I find myself on that list? I could have sworn I posted often enough here in the past I'd be somewhere near the top even if I've haven't been quite as active as I used to be when the thread first started.

that isn't the OT wall-o-shame. That is the Pokebomb XY thread.

I had to prove myself to a naysayer over my involvement prior to my exile.

Bwahahahaha! I'm in the Top 5 with my buddy Ike! Here's to over 900 posts!

Community Thread 3 is going to be bittersweet though. We lost OMG Aero, Wiseblade, Emitan and Dragoon En Regalia as regulars in the shift from Community Thread 1 to 2, so you'd all better not bail on me, okay? :'(

Aggrotek

Community Thread 3 is going to be bittersweet though. We lost OMG Aero, Wiseblade, Emitan and Dragoon En Regalia as regulars in the shift from Community Thread 1 to 2, so you'd all better not bail on me, okay? :'(

Why don't Wiseblade or Emitan post anymore?

Emitan just posted on the last page!

Kokonoe

Banned
Why don't Wiseblade or Emitan post anymore?

lA3WS.png

Aggrotek

I honestly don't know. I still see him around other threads from time to time, but I used to wake up every morning to a smattering of his Avatar GIF-laden posts.

Yeah, but she used to post almost every page.

Yes I remember those days as well. Maybe I will resurrect the tradition.

There is only so much you can say the same things to the same people and have the same arguments and then post Avatar gifs (which I think he got a warning to lay off ) before you just decide to not post much anymore.

There is only so much you can say the same things to the same people and have the same arguments and then post Avatar gifs (which I think he got a warning to lay off ) before you just decide to not post much anymore.

It's still tragic :(

I knew these people for a mere six months and yet it felt like a bunch of friends moving away when they stopped posting.

Zeroth

What about people who traded their activity on PokeGAF for PersonaGAF?

MikeMyers

It's still tragic :(

I knew these people for a mere six months and yet it felt like a bunch of friends moving away when they stopped posting.

I wish FrostAce was still around, it seems like he keeps getting banned.

Also, tiggerkiddo, who doesnt really post in this thread anymore.

I wish FrostAce was still around, it seems like he keeps getting banned.

Also, tiggerkiddo, who doesnt really post in this thread anymore.

Frost_Ace was pretty active in the BW2 thread IIRC, and I think tiggerkiddo stopped posting because she felt she was being antagonized too much (I need to go check some of the older Pokémon threads; she explained why in one of them).

Also I think PokéGAF should have a weekly podcast in the style of GR's Pokémon Monday. Would anyone else be interested in that?

Emitan

Frost_Ace was pretty active in the BW2 thread IIRC, and I think tiggerkiddo stopped posting because she felt she was being antagonized too much (I need to go check some of the older Pokémon threads; she explained why in one of them).

Also I think PokéGAF should have a weekly podcast in the style of GR's Pokémon Monday. Would anyone else be interested in that?

:O

MikeMyers

Community 1 Over 500+ posts:
Andrex 1,414
Chet Rippo 1,166
Emitan 1,144
ScraftyDevil 1,059
Wiseblade 966
Gravijah 895
Exterminieren 878
Kokonoe 801
Professor Beef 698
MikeMyers 651
tiggerkiddo 567

Community 2 Over 500+ posts:
Cuteness Overload 1,395
Stage On 1,087
MikeMyers 1,040
ScraftyDevil 927
UltimateIke 923
tiggerkiddo 899
Boss Doggie 885
Exterminieren 742
Kokonoe 727
ffdgh 630
Chet Rippo 593

Its funny that tiger and Kokonoe are still so high on the Community 2 list when they stopped being regulars long time ago.

tiggerkiddo was PokéGAF's crownless queen back in this thread's beginnings. Seriously, go back and read the first lot of pages. Almost every other post is hers.

Kokonoe

Banned
Community 1 Over 500+ posts:
Andrex 1,414
Chet Rippo 1,166
Emitan 1,144
ScraftyDevil 1,059
Wiseblade 966
Gravijah 895
Exterminieren 878
Kokonoe 801
Professor Beef 698
MikeMyers 651
tiggerkiddo 567

Community 2 Over 500+ posts:
Cuteness Overload 1,395
Stage On 1,087
MikeMyers 1,040
ScraftyDevil 927
UltimateIke 923
tiggerkiddo 899
Boss Doggie 885
Exterminieren 742
Kokonoe 727
ffdgh 630
Chet Rippo 593

Its funny that tiger and Kokonoe are still so high on the Community 2 list when they stopped being regulars long time ago.

I would have had the highest post count, tiggerkiddo was still 200 posts behind me when I stopped being all pokegafferian. Alas, I focused on blue hedgehogs.

Oh, pish posh. I have one of the worst speaking voices ever and yet I think doing podcasts is a blast.

http://i.qkme.me/4d9q.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]Picture unrelated.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Yes yes *waves hand*

[spoiler]these are not the podcasters you're looking for[/spoiler]

I'll let you know if anything :)

---

I also think CT3 should be 3D, not just 3. Seems appropriate to call to 3rd and 6th gen at the same time.

injurai

Banned
Ura is allergic to turn based games.

If it wasn't for Pokemon and Civ, I would be too. Luckily I've warmed up to them over time. I'm allergic 100+ hour rpgs though... I've finished like... 0 rpgs that I have started... Other than Pokemon and Mario&Luigi games of course.

Top Bottom