• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder if they will add a new mechanic and have that mentioned in the subtitle, like the "bonding" system or the new type.

But does cheese exist in Pokemon

Moomoo Cheese doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.

PokemonMacAndCheese.png

Zeroth

So is it just Lucky Charms?

I never tried Lucky Charms, but what I do remember is that the only good tasting stuff were the pokemon-shaped flakes, but they were just a few and the normal flakes kinda balanced it to make it taste like nothing.

Does anyone remember how they used to sell Pokémon Blow Pops with stickers inside? When I was little, I decorated my bed and anime video cassettes with all of the stickers that I had earned from a bag of Pokémon Blow Pops (I have a notoriously large sweet tooth).

I think my parents might still have that old bed somewhere too. I'll have to go look for it sometime.

Kokonoe

Banned
I never tried Lucky Charms, but what I do remember is that the only good tasting stuff were the pokemon-shaped flakes, but they were just a few and the normal flakes kinda balanced it to make it taste like nothing.

That sounds like Lucky Charms, there are people who will actually buy just the marshmellows online.

lLbJZaU.jpg

Dat Dragonite plush toy. Actually, both Dragonite and Charizard look badass. Mewtwo looks weird. And I'd totally get a Sylveon for my girlfriend though she's not really into Pokemon.

Ton of other Sylveon toys and other stuff at this blog http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=11295
bigga is betta!
XJW6xf9.jpg

Yeah, I want to get the Mewtwo one, I don't think I've seen a solid Mewtwo plush before.

Refyref

... What? Oh god, my heart! I remember back when it was only 151 and I had them all memorized! ;_;

The biggest fun is going through the game and getting encounters with Pokemon you have never seen before.
That's always the best part of a new generation.

I look forward to memorizing the look, name, and type of the new Pokémon. Again. I did it for Gold & Silver. I did it for Ruby & Sapphire. I did it for Diamond & Pearl. I did it for Black & White. I'm sure that I can do it with X & Y, too.

Besides... it's actually a good exercise for my brain of sorts.

I want a Sylveon plush. But I also want an Axew.

I look forward to memorizing the look, name, and type of the new Pokémon. Again. I did it for Gold & Silver. I did it for Ruby & Sapphire. I did it for Diamond & Pearl. I did it for Black & White. I'm sure that I can do it with X & Y, too.

I hope we get a lot more unique/bizarre type combinations. Helioptile being Electric/Normal is already a good sign that there will be.

And if Fairy is real, then I can't wait to see what a Fairy/Dark type will look like. It has to be really vicious or naughty.

Kokonoe

Banned
I made this a few days ago.

inIKQd1LCpPPv.gif

I wanted to make a note that PokePark2 for Wii is a fun and charming game, it is definitely a super duper easy game designed for children, but I find it fun.
It's also one of the most violent games ever when I have the controller.

Only real complaint is that it uses the wiimote only and this is a 3D game. Would have liked the option to use the classic controller or nunchuk!

I made this a few days ago.

inIKQd1LCpPPv.gif

I wanted to make a note that PokePark2 for Wii is a fun and charming game, it is definitely a super duper easy game designed for children, but I find it fun.
It's also one of the most violent games ever when I have the controller.

Only real complaint is that it uses the wiimote only and this is a 3D game. Would have liked the option to use the classic controller or nunchuk!

Poor Axew. Always ending up the butt monkey for everyone.

Makes me want to get an Axew plush more.

I really like Axew in the anime. Well, the Japanese version that is, his English voice is pretty annoying. But in the Japanese version he is so cute. Kiba kiba!

I also picked Axew as my player character in Mystery Dungeon on the 3DS.

Macka

Are there any online stores that sell good quality Pokemon figures/statues/ornaments? I've always wanted a Charizard statue to accompany Samus in my cabinet.

Are there any online stores that sell good quality Pokemon figures/statues/ornaments? I've always wanted a Charizard statue to accompany Samus in my cabinet.

Try Etsy.com, they have lots of really marvelous Pokemon stuff.

I try not too go there too often because I always end up splurging and my wallet doesn't like that.

Refyref

I've been wanting to play the PokePark games for a while, but my Wii backlog is quite big, and I don't spend too much time playing games on consoles. I'll get to it, someday.

Top Bottom