• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

7th round on Battle Subway.

I send out Dragonite, he sends out Haxoros.

So I switch out to Gyarados to get the Intimidate off, and to cripple it with Thunder Wave, BUT.

He gets a Critical Hit Outrage.

OK, I'll try Tyranitar.

He gets ANOTHER critical hit.

Fuck you.

You continue to prove you have the worst luck in the Battle Subway of anyone anywhere. Haha.

So I switch out to Gyarados to get the Intimidate off, and to cripple it with Thunder Wave, BUT.

OK, I'll try Tyranitar.

Fuck you.

Cheating game.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
regulusakiyamawlkpt.png

here's a present from a certain someone who's not here to do a personal delivery because

well you know why
¡Tetas!

ffdgh

OK, I'll try Tyranitar.

Fuck you.

when in doubt, use focus sash gengar with destiny bond as a lead.

MikeMyers

i can breed a perfect timid ghastly.....or a regular boring one for you lol.

Former, but make it a Haunter so it evolves into Gengar straight away.

But I don't know how to get internet on the DS, someone sent me the link earlier, I'll check it out now.

Just checked, this is what I get:

WPA security - Your wireless network is secured with WPA and requires a security key.
The Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite are not compatible with WPA security.

If you would still like to connect your Nintendo DS online, you will need to either change your router's security to WEP, or disable security entirely. Please note that any changes you make will affect other devices that connect wirelessly to your router.

Former, but make it a Haunter so it evolves into Gengar straight away.

But I don't know how to get internet on the DS, someone sent me the link earlier, I'll check it out now.

Just checked, this is what I get:

WPA security - Your wireless network is secured with WPA and requires a security key.
The Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite are not compatible with WPA security.

If you would still like to connect your Nintendo DS online, you will need to either change your router's security to WEP, or disable security entirely. Please note that any changes you make will affect other devices that connect wirelessly to your router.

You could temporarily disable your router's security while trading and then turn it back on once you finished.

Stage On

Eh, with my bad luck, I may end up destroying my internet for good if I do that.

You can't wreck your router by doing that. The worst that can happen by turning security off for few minutes is that someone leeches off your internet.

I use WEP myself mostly because any stronger and some of my game systems have trouble working. As long as you give it a good password that should be strong enough to keep most people from jacking your signal.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pokéwatch. I had one.
It wasn't good :(

Is that like a Poketch?

I've always wondered what made the original DS not support WPA in the first place.

"WPA (sometimes referred to as the draft IEEE 802.11i standard) became available in 2003 and was intended as an intermediate measure in anticipation of the availability of the more secure and complex WPA2. WPA2 became available in 2004 and is a common shorthand for the full IEEE 802.11i (or IEEE 802.11i-2004) standard."

The Nintendo DS came out in 2004. Not much time to implement it and not much supported it either when the DS launched.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The E4 Sinnoh is weird.

Bugsy Part 2
Agatha Part 2
Ronald McDonald Part 2
The dude who looks like hes from Yu-Gi-Oh

But Cynthia makes up for it.

Flint was awesome. I think Bertha is related to Agatha, actually... Aaron is cool, and so is Lucian. I thought it was a pretty good batch for Sinnoh's E4.

Comparatively, I don't really care for Shauntal or Marshall, although Grimsley is pimp as hell, and Caitlin was always cool (although, she's actually from Sinnoh.)

So you say. Hmm... (Exty would be...)
You and I both know you'd like to use Haxorus.

So get on with it.
Well at least I still have beyblades ;~; . Hmm actually I'm actually kinda feeling like talking about pokemon....the moment has passed...uh oh yea, can't wait til October for the new pokemon games, wanna play some pokemon before then but at the same time I've come so far without playing.
Play some Black and White, get back up to speed.

Also, pick Oshawott.

Top Bottom