• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If there was a Light type in the games it would make Scrafty's response so much more delicious.

Kokonoe

Banned
CN6rV.jpg

Found this.

Wow at all the love for dubs! Thanks from the bottom of my heart guys!

Dubs are superior. It's easier to read emotion and get invested in the plot when you're not reading it from the bottom of the screen.

(Plus, Kaku's English voice is infinitely more suave than his Japanese voice)

No problem dude. I really like Meganium, Margarco, and Corsola, so I was happy to see someone use them. I also really like Ho-Oh's design, but a lot of people use him.

I just play with the Pokemon I enjoy using!

And yeah, I adore Ho-Oh's design. Awesome legendary Pokemon, definitely one of my favorites. I'd kill for a Bell Tower stage in the next Super Smash Bros akin to this.

Poke-GAF, I need your opinion on something. Should I buy some Pokespecials from Amazon? I know usually this would be a no-brainer, but thing is I don't have a lot of space for books. But on the other hand, thanks to a special promotion they have on Amazon and a complimentary 10 dollar promo credit I got from some Amazon customer service rep, it would only cost me 13 bucks to get 4 books. So, what do you say?

Poke-GAF, I need your opinion on something. Should I buy some Pokespecials from Amazon? I know usually this would be a no-brainer, but thing is I don't have a lot of space for books. But on the other hand, thanks to a special promotion they have on Amazon and a complimentary 10 dollar promo credit I got from some Amazon customer service rep, it would only cost me 13 bucks to get 4 books. So, what do you say?

Go for it. For maximum value, get the "Best of" collections of Red and Yellow, as well as select Diamond and Pearl ones (they're friggin' hilarious).

MikeMyers

I was just implying that you are crazy for using a Flareon, even in-game and even if you love it.

And if I had any licensing connections, I would.

It's actually from my Leaf Green file, I got Flareon and gave him the Hyper Beam and Dig TM's. Hyper Beam is good in-game because I can "hit and run" and Dig because they can't switch out. He actually was my strongest Pokemon in Leaf Green, before i restarted.

Busaiku

Does keeping the people around in my Black City have any benefit going in to Black 2?
Or can I let all those ungrateful moochers leave?

Top Bottom