• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Can somebody set me up with a 2 in my avatar?

I hate this computer so much.

OK7BA.png
OCJGG.png

or

Jq3iN.png
h1iMv.png

Pokemon avatars are the future.

On that note...by rights any physical based attack should never work on a ghost since they should be intangible all the time. I see why they don't do it because well that would suck for a lot of Pokemon but there are still plenty of special based attacks to do the job.

Pokemon avatars are the future.

On that note...by rights any physical based attack should never work on a ghost since they should be intangible all the time. I see why they don't do it because well that would suck for a lot of Pokemon but there are still plenty of special based attacks to do the job.

It might look physical, but there's a bit of an elemental touch in it.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm thinking a bit more extravagant, shinys aren't really anything. TMs should be made more convenient without owning so many different monsters. Something rewarding of owning 800+ Pokemon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
considering the game considers the dex complete without needing the event legendaries giving access to them would be awesome. A set of the old sea chart/azure flute/oak's letter/ all the rest of them, complete with awesome remixes of those great tunes.

Or if they didn't want to go that far an event legendary that you only encounter by completing the dex.

Stage On

considering the game considers the dex complete without needing the event legendaries giving access to them would be awesome. A set of the old sea chart/azure flute/oak's letter/ all the rest of them, complete with awesome remixes of those great tunes.

Or if they didn't want to go that far an event legendary that you only encounter by completing the dex.

I like that idea, anything to make event Pokemon a bit easier to get at

Mamoswine for Uber tier.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.

Hey. I think I have a different train of thinking when it comes to unbalanced rewards - if it already is, go all the way.

Let's think of something more... sane. Hmm, I wonder how would making IV and EV values appear as exact numbers and all internal details of a Pokémon?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey. I think I have a different train of thinking when it comes to unbalanced rewards - if it already is, go all the way.

Let's think of something more... sane. Hmm, I wonder how would making IV and EV values appear as exact numbers and all internal details of a Pokémon?

I actually mentioned that in a pre gen v thread (I think gaf) as a good reward for game completion!

Stage On

I think the Pokémon games desperately need a music player mode. Man, I can't get enough of these one-time songs.

Well they gave us a held item that changed the music to retro mode in HG/SS so now they need to give us like an Ipod or something that opens a menu that lets you select any of the songs from the game :)

Top Bottom