• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

qq more

0Tc4xto.gif

I made them all one GIF instead of 17. They get out of sync sometimes when they are all left on their own.

that looks great!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's not about muscles lol

I mean, it's not just Fennekin. Sylveon and Glaceon has the same "look" problem to me. It's probably the face that gives them an effeminate look.

fuck Sylveon

Accept your heritage, you now it to be true

I bet Raiden has pink ribbons all over him!

javac

It's 6am and I'm in bed giggling. This is soo damn cute. Chespin was always going to be my starter from day one but this cuteness has sealed the deal. I'll make sure to love and pamper my little baby Chespin. No dropped cakes! ∩( ・ω・)∩

Boss Doggie

It kinda sucks that the only Pokemon-amie we got for Froakie is crotch-grabbing. Would've wanted to see its disappointed and angry face.

Macka

How does Fennekin look feminine? It's completely gender neutral for me. I mean, Sylveon I completely understand, and even a few of the other Eeveelutions are arguable...but yeah, don't see it with Fennekin at all.

DaBoss

Siliconera said:
The first thing to strike me was the way that movement works with the Circle Pad and directional pad. Using the Circle Pad will automatically equip your character with rollerblades, allowing you to move quickly (except for in tall grass) in 16 directions. Touching the d-pad, however, will remove them and let you walk around slowly, but only in eight directions. It’s a convenient system that allows for speed or precision.
Sauce: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/0...ome-bold-half-steps-into-the-next-generation/

I knew it was 16-way since it looked too smooth to be 8-way. Interesting to see they are still using the D-Pad. I kinda wished they would use the D-Pad for something else like maybe changing the camera angle or button map items to them to bring them up quickly.

qq more

Sauce: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/0...ome-bold-half-steps-into-the-next-generation/

I knew it was 16-way since it looked too smooth to be 8-way. Interesting to see they are still using the D-Pad. I kinda wished they would use the D-Pad for something else like maybe changing the camera angle or button map items to them to bring them up quickly.

Oh wow that is pretty interesting. I like that a lot!

Gen 6 is honestly starting to sound better and better. All these improvements and new features is what I've been waiting for without realizing it.

Boss Doggie

I thought it was already known about the directional movement?

Anyway apparently Japan McDonalds might give away a new Mega mon?

qq more

I knew about the directional movement, but using circlepad for more directions + rollerskates and d-pad for 8 direction walking seems new to me.

MEGA DUNSPARCE PLS

JoeM86

Not quite. That's a bit of an assumption.

With the press release that came out for this on Friday, it came with a screenshot from the "Mega Scoop" which just showcased Mewtwo into Mega Mewtwo. It also says that it'll provide the "latest news". It also has an XY quiz of sorts.

While it's possible that it will include a new one, there is zero evidence pointing us towards it.

Boss Doggie

Aww rats. I hope it does end up showing new.

I knew about the directional movement, but using circlepad for more directions + rollerskates and d-pad for 8 direction walking seems new to me.

MEGA DUNSPARCE PLS

Ah I thought it was reported here in that demo thread. Same with B button being toggle now.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I figured since PokeJungle was the only one making a big deal of it, it wasn't going to be anything.

Is it even like a toy giveaway at McDonalds?

Boss Doggie

Ah so the happy meal only included a Tretta tile, what is this MegaMewtwo thing then? Or is it the other toy?

Speaking of which I actually went and buy a Happy Meal because there's a BW themed HM here and it had Zekrom!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I bet it's simply featured on the little paper sheet that they put on Happy Meal trays when you eat at the restaurant.

Like PJ lives in Japan, he probably went to a McDonald's, saw "MEGA EVOLUTION!" information (probably in regards to stuff for McDonald's Kids Club), and thought they were actually gonna have a world exclusive reveal.

So he's probably gonna go there Friday and order a Kid's meal, hahaha.

JoeM86

Ah so the happy meal only included a Tretta tile, what is this MegaMewtwo thing then? Or is it the other toy?

Speaking of which I actually went and buy a Happy Meal because there's a BW themed HM here and it had Zekrom!

MacDonalds has an app in the Nintendo Zones that are in all their restaurants in Japan. Within this is the information.

This is quite common, several WiFi event Pokémon have been distributed through here, some even before standard WiFi

Top Bottom