• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

GsiImdd.png

That's what Mewtwo said when you interacted with him!

Edit: Beaten

Exactly! But whoever wrote the caption underneath the screenshot didn't know that and assumed it was Mew just from the game's text. "Catching the Legendary Mew will require lots of luck!"

Macka

Can Charizard's mega evolution just be bigger? I would genuinely prefer that. The idea of them changing or adding to his design scares me. How can you improve on perfection? I'm not trying to start an argument with the Charizard haters, but seriously...every fan attempt at drawing a Mega Charizard just stick horns and other bits and pieces on him...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What's a good situation that warrants this facial reaction

yescbsi7.jpg

MacDonalds has an app in the Nintendo Zones that are in all their restaurants in Japan. Within this is the information.

This is quite common, several WiFi event Pokémon have been distributed through here, some even before standard WiFi

Man I want stuff like that here :/

So Flareon is Top Man except probably not useful in the final boss

Can Charizard's mega evolution just be bigger? I would genuinely prefer that. The idea of them changing or adding to his design scares me. How can you improve on perfection? I'm not trying to start an argument with the Charizard haters, but seriously...every fan attempt at drawing a Mega Charizard just stick horns and other bits and pieces on him...

They might just do what they did with MegaKangaskhan and tweak the design a bit instead of drastically changing it. At worse it'll be MegaLucario-style, with a few doodads added here and there and some more splashes of colour.

Charizard's my favorite Pokemon and I wouldn't want a mega that is just bigger. However, I don't really like these fan artists' depictions of it, either.

GF, please don't disappoint. :(

Toxi

Banned
That chin is sharp enough to cut rock.

Also, it's really weird that Elesa changed hair colors between games (I guess she died it); makes identifying her in fanart confusing.

Not when they make his mega form half dragon, like he was always supposed to be.
Still has to be switched in before it can Mega-Evolve. There goes 50%. ;-)

Fire-Dragon Charizard would be really cool, and possibly even usable if it has boosted stats and still retains Solar Power.

Firestorm

Charizard's mega evolution will just turn it back into Charmander.

Caladrius

It hasn't been used since Gen III, largely because it was functionally impossible to Catch 'Em All for the average player.

I wonder exactly how big the Kalos Dexes are going to be?

B2W2 featured 450 pokemon between each other, and Unova is a small region. I wouldn't be surprised if they had close to 175 or so between each area.

Anura

B2W2 featured 450 pokemon between each other, and Unova is a small region. I wouldn't be surprised if they had close to 175 or so between each area.

D/P/Pt actually had a much better catchable to uncatchable ratio. Missing 200 pokemon without trading or out of game gimmicks is awful!

Caladrius

Really? What is the number?

It was nearly every pokemon except for the starters and legends of previous generations, with the exceptions of Tangela and Tropius due to an oversight. Be aware that number is with the dual slot function. It's probably closer to about 20 other pokemon missing if you don't include the dongle mode. So 4/5ths of all pogeymans were catchable.

qq more

Finished Grimsley!
Grimsley.png

5TXcmxe.gif

All the sprites so far:
Redwalk.png
Kogawalk.png

Goldwalkhair.png

Grimsley.png

Xprotagwalk.png
Yprotagwalk.png

GIFs (all thanks to Ultimate Ike):
JTMZG4z.gif
t43VtnD.gif
kj4yxYx.gif
5TXcmxe.gif
V74O3UM.gif
YbEmlLQ.gif

Requests:
Gold (Gen 2)
Red (Gen 1)
Grimsley
Koga

Drake

Woo! Lookin' slick, man!

You should try your hand at Claire once you've done all of your current requests. She ought to provide a suitable challenge!

DaBoss

It was nearly every pokemon except for the starters and legends of previous generations, with the exceptions of Tangela and Tropius due to an oversight. Be aware that number is with the dual slot function. It's probably closer to about 20 other pokemon missing if you don't include the dongle mode. So 4/5ths of all pogeymans were catachable.

That is really good.

qq more

Woo! Lookin' slick, man!

You should try your hand at Claire once you've done all of your current requests. She ought to provide a suitable challenge!

Sure. I'm still taking requests. 5 slots at a time. (So 3 requests left including Claire before I temporary close it)

Pretty sure someone requested Sylveon before Drake and after Koga.

Yeah well someone else requested me NOT to sprite Sylveon! Hah!

Anura

Sure. I'm still taking requests. 5 slots at a time. (So 3 requests left including Claire before I temporary close it)

Yeah well someone else requested me NOT to sprite Sylveon! Hah!

Can I get a sylveon? There #teamsylveon is positive again

Top Bottom