• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

DaBoss

Do you guys think they will incorporate some sort of walking mechanic if you bring your 3DS around with you? Kinda like the PokéWalker.

I'd love it if you did Marlon next!

iMGPvBF.jpg

DaBoss

Didn't see this posted here:
Movie
Serebii said:
For those of you in America, the next movie, Genesect and the Legend Awakened is due to air on October 19th on Cartoon Network. This movie was recently shown in Japan and features Genesect and Mewtwo. Our friend gin created a summary of this movie upon its release in Japan in July so click the image to go to the page, but be warned as it contains spoilers

Anime
Serebii said:
Following on from the airing of the movie detailed about, it has been confirmed that a special preview of the new series Pokémon The Series XY will air on October 19th on Cartoon Network in North America. The sneak peek is set to feature the first two episodes

qq more

That avatar looks like one I would use for myself, so now I feel like I've been talking to myself.
I miss the days when you were Arcanine! You just aren't the same without it...

I remember when Chet and Gravijah were Raichus.

I'd love it if you did Marlon next!
Sure

So, Bruno, Wattson and Marlon! 2 more free request slots!

Espeon is the best Eevee.

Yep

The official youtube accidentally uploaded a dubstep track called Gotta Catch Em All earlier, and have since deleted it.
Someone reuploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtXTe0UY7I&feature=youtu.be

official dubstep

pokewubwub

Seil

I'm guessing they're actually going to make it at least feasibly possible to Catch 'Em All again, then.

Well, it technically is right now, haha. I'm in the process of getting things transferred around and grabbing the evos/pre-evos to get a living dex together in Black 2.

But with the Kalos dex apparently being large enough to split into three parts, I'm hoping to see a really large variety in Gen VI. Bringing back the slogan definitely helps reinforce that hope.

I think it was Platinum, thanks to Gen IV stuff like new Pokémon being unlocked with GBA games in the slot, but I wouldn't swear to it.

I'd guess maybe HGSS?

Hm, Platinum still requires GBA games then. On the other hand HGSS had that Safari Zone feature. I was just thinking it might get a bit crazy if they crammed most/all Pokemon into XY... I wonder if they'll include something like the Safari Zone or those grotto things in BW2. Or have a lot of version exclusives.

EDIT: Completely forgot about the Dream World. Isn't it feasible to get them all in BW with that?

-Horizon-

Hm, Platinum still requires GBA games then. On the other hand HGSS had that Safari Zone feature. I was just thinking it might get a bit crazy if they crammed most/all Pokemon into XY... I wonder if they'll include something like the Safari Zone or those grotto things in BW2. Or have a lot of version exclusives.

EDIT: Completely forgot about the Dream World. Isn't it feasible to get them all in BW with that?
1.7 GB believe!

Sylveon is the best Eevee.

Haha...no.

Top Bottom