• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

-Horizon-

I really love this idea. Like, a lot.

Maybe if Fennekin's final form truly is a witch, then it could be the Pokémon of choice of Morgan LeFey! And maybe Merlin could use Xatu or Alakazam in order to aid in his prophecies! Ooh, and Sir Percival could use Quilladin or Farfetch'd in order to fit with his "Bumpkin Knight" aesthetic! Oh, and of course the Black Knight would have to use Honedge as his partner!

I'm sorry, but you've awakened my mythology nerd side.

Yes! See, there are ways to tie in into the legend. It makes so much sense to me but I didn't know how people would react to my idea.

Now if only they did have plans for a sequel.

Toxi

Banned
I don't think Gamefreak will be turning every pink normal type to Fairy. As is right now, the Jigglypuff line is Fairy, and it's likely Clefairy line and the Snubbull line will also become Fairy (Snubble and Granbull are called "Fairy Pokemon"). That's already 3 fully evolved Normal/Fairy Pokemon. I doubt they would add the Chansey line too, because that's just too many Pokemon sharing the typing.

I don't think Gamefreak will be turning every pink normal type to Fairy. As is right now, the Jigglypuff line is Fairy, and it's likely Clefairy line and the Snubbull line will also become Fairy (Snubble and Granbull are called "Fairy Pokemon"). That's already 3 fully evolved Normal/Fairy Pokemon. I doubt they would add the Chansey line too, because that's just too many Pokemon sharing the typing.
Can't they just make them pure Fairy type instead of adding Fairy as a secondary type?

I don't think they give a fuck.

Dr. Buni

...Yeah, you're probably right.

Speaking of overly common dual typings, there are six fully-evolved Bug/Steel Pokemon, three of which were introduced in Generation 5. Jesus.

At least Bug/Steel is a decent type. I wouldn't be sad if Escavalier, Forretress and Durant didn't exist, though, leaving only Scizor and Genesect as Bug/Steel. On other hand, Bug/Flying is as common as Bug/Steel, but it is also a disgrace that ruin some wonderfully designed Pokémon. Fuck this type.

Firestorm

[03:56] <&Firestorm> also was dark physical in gen 3
[03:57] <SgtWoodsy> no
[03:57] <SgtWoodsy> special
[04:12] <Hugendugen> the way I remember it is that the special ones
[04:12] <Hugendugen> are all the ones that have eeveelutions
[04:12] <Hugendugen> + dragon
[04:12] <&Firestorm> woah
[04:12] <&Firestorm> DRAGON EEVEELUTION CONFIRMED?

proofs

tumblr_mrzqruMbHj1rv6iido1_500.gif

Top Bottom