• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Our leader needs something appropriate.

6PKJnph.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Pokemon Smash some nice models like how Mewtwo X attacks (dem kicks), and fuck yeah Mega Blaziken is in the anime being all mysterious while stopping a rampaging Garchomp!

Firestorm

Speaking of Pokemon Smash, Yamamoto will be a part of the Japan vs Korea International Friday that will be going on tonight. I'm sort of amazed they were able to get him on board for it! Unfortunately it's the last battle so that will probably take place around 7:30 AM Pacific and I won't be awake :(

backlot

Speaking of Pokemon Smash, Yamamoto will be a part of the Japan vs Korea International Friday that will be going on tonight. I'm sort of amazed they were able to get him on board for it! Unfortunately it's the last battle so that will probably take place around 7:30 AM Pacific and I won't be awake :(

Is this gonna be streamed? Sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Dr. Buni

You're fooling yourself, if you think they would let an unannounced eeveelution for all this time and reveal it so close to the games release.

Dr. Buni

Why not? They did it for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo is related to the mega evolution thing and in a very special way, being the only one with two different mega evolutions. The same isn't valid to Eevee and eeveelutions. Also, a second Mewtwo mega evolution was mentioned in that old WPM/Mageleif/Whoever's rumor and he/she said nothing about a second eeveelution. I just think Eevee is too marketable to not announce it as soon as possible and not include it. They would have included a second evolution in that short Sylveon movie, if it really existed.

backlot

Mewtwo is related to the mega evolution thing and in a very special way, being the only one with two different mega evolutions. The same isn't valid to Eevee and eeveelutions. Also, a second Mewtwo mega evolution was mentioned in that old WPM/Mageleif/Whoever's rumor and he/she said nothing about a second eeveelution. I just think Eevee is too marketable to not announce it as soon as possible and not include it. They would have included a second evolution in that short Sylveon movie, if it really existed.

How do we know Mewtwo is the only one that got two Mega Evolutions? And you can't expect the leaker to have leaked everything. He clearly only had access to a small amount of data to leak. He didn't even mention Mega Evolutions. I just don't think we can really rule anything out yet for sure.

Firestorm

Is this gonna be streamed? Sounds like it would be fun to watch.
I'm asking one of the players if it will be all on one channel or if they're splitting it up. If it's separate, I'll be tweeting it as we get them on http://twitter.com/nuggetbridge

Hopefully it's all in one spot though! I think they'll be using twitcast. Unlike the west, Japan and Korea's communities are built more on Twitter and individual blogs than a central website which makes things like this a bit harder to follow for those of us who don't live there! Team USA vs Team Japan is being organized probably for 2 weeks from now as the final BW2 friendly between the two countries. That will be on Twitch. It will also be at a slightly better time (though not by much as the time zone difference really hurts).

Dr. Buni

How do we know Mewtwo is the only one that got two Mega Evolutions? And you can't expect the leaker to have leaked everything. He clearly only had access to a small amount of data to leak. He didn't even mention Mega Evolutions. I just don't think we can really rule anything out yet for sure.

Well, we don't know and for the record, I am just speculating. A second eeveelution is possible, I just find it extremely unlikely to happen.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Hey guys i have a question: I found a used copy of the Pokemon ranger game with the Manaphy egg at a local store for $5

Can I transfer the code/egg whatever to White/white 2 or do I need a copy of D/P?

JoeM86

Whoops, meant download cards

Even if that is the case, which I doubt, they won't be active until October 12.

There's lots of crap going round due to errors, but the game won't ship to retailers both brick&mortar and online until the days before October 12 and download cards won't work until October 11th at the earliest

Top Bottom